+ Reply to Thread
Page 226 of 227 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 224 225 226 227 LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 2265

Thread: 40 Main reasons for loss newbie must read??

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pivot-trader View Post
    wow, thanks for advice guys, i will follow yours advice and i hope i can be better in the future.
    the same as my friends are still learning and still a lot that I do not know at this forex world but I share what I know so I also hope to get input from others as well

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market need lots of studies..
    There are various things which every trader should keep in mind while trading..
    Mostly new comers suffer from loss when they enter in this market..So these tips should always be kept in mind before trading..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by denira View Post
    I'm also still not too proficient to conduct trade and still just learning to get a consistent profit new friend walked only 2 weeks is still a long way to make consistent profits on the trading plan when it will come as error correction of trade you do
    wow, thanks for advice guys, i will follow yours advice and i hope i can be better in the future.

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    thanks for the advice, but can you give me your opinion how to trading with good and how to make trading plan?
    I'm also still not too proficient to conduct trade and still just learning to get a consistent profit new friend walked only 2 weeks is still a long way to make consistent profits on the trading plan when it will come as error correction of trade you do

Banned pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by denira View Post
    If you think you are a beginner you should indeed continue to deepen the analysis of forex basic premises so you have the opportunity to master the basic of forex in depth
    thanks for the advice, but can you give me your opinion how to trading with good and how to make trading plan?

Thanks
    good post dude. in my opinion newbie trader like me should read this article become enter the forex bussines. thanks
    If you think you are a beginner you should indeed continue to deepen the analysis of forex basic premises so you have the opportunity to master the basic of forex in depth

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to denira For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2017-10-21), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-30)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    If we count the reasons for the loss, it is possible to be limited to this only :
    1) stop loss .. And place of his position, and
    2) the psychological factor,
    3) ignorance,
    4) self-esteem,
    5) Alaatmadalcle indicators,
    6) not to trust the technical analysis .. And its impact on the market,
    7) reliance Alyaltusiat .. And not properly implemented,
    8) entry of small amounts,
    9) Aldjullmejrd entry,
    10) not to enter if given the opportunity,
    11) Alyalaratdadat entry only,
    12) revenge of the market,
    13) the absence of a unified strategy,
    14) do not know the basics of trading,
    15) the loss of patience .. And lack of patience to profit,
    16) deal with stubbornness,
    17) do not know how to deal with support and resistance,
    18) Admaltafrg for trading,
    19) rely on the news in trading (only),
    20) and non-Jodosaciat for how to enter and exit,
    21) the opposite trend,
    22) the follow-up move and Iavadoagaf loss,
    23) non-compliance with the plan of technical analysis,
    24) the follow-up Alchacpbastmrar,
    25) influenced by the opinions of others,
    26) do not specify the target before Aldjulllsouk,
    27) lack of familiarity with the rules of money management,
    28) conviction on strong dollar,
    29) think that the market for a game of deception,
    30) strengthen contract with another,
    31) despair,
    32) fear and loss of self-confidence,
    33) rush to profit by learning and acquiring Brpalmtalobp,
    34) and greed,
    35) open for many decades,
    36) luck,
    37) lack of follow-up to trend), either through ignorance Althaliloo busiest other things),
    38) not to pursue the news,
    39) movement between the strategies,
    40) constant search for the cursor or the magic mix magic-for-profit Permanent continuing.
    good post dude. in my opinion newbie trader like me should read this article become enter the forex bussines. thanks

9. The Following User Says Thank You to pivot-trader For This Useful Post:

Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-30)

Junior Member rajuonline has a spectacular aura about rajuonline has a spectacular aura about rajuonline's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bahut accha thread he newbie ke liye. ha agar hum in sab rules ko follow kare to hum loss karnese bach jayenge. aur ha sikhne ka koi bikalp nehi he forex me.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rajuonline For This Useful Post:

Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-30), tarekfadel (2017-11-23)

Member Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,486 Times in 558 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    bhai aap ka ye thread bahut accha he. nebie ke liye ye thread aapne bahut accha likha he. par har koi is rules ko fallow nehi kar payegi. i mean ye rules agar koi aapne samne likhle tab bhi fallow karna hard hoga.
    Mere aur se aap ko ek thank you added kar di he. aap ke is thread ke liye.
    agar hum succees hone hai to sab rules follow karna hi padeaga nahi to hum hamesha harte hi raheaga aur kabhi kuch jeet nahi payeaga. Isliye hume sikhana chahiye ye sab follow karne ke liye.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Victoryindia For This Useful Post:

Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-30)

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai aap ka ye thread bahut accha he. nebie ke liye ye thread aapne bahut accha likha he. par har koi is rules ko fallow nehi kar payegi. i mean ye rules agar koi aapne samne likhle tab bhi fallow karna hard hoga.
    Mere aur se aap ko ek thank you added kar di he. aap ke is thread ke liye.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to soumen For This Useful Post:

Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-30), sherylwajid (2018-05-19)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 226 of 227 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 224 225 226 227 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)