+ Reply to Thread
Page 224 of 227 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 222 223 224 225 226 ... LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 2265

Thread: 40 Main reasons for loss newbie must read??

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,777 Times in 308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alwi View Post
    yeah you are right we can indeed try locking techniques and open it when the market can be analyzed if we have a chance the price will return to the previous transaction
    I 'm sure there's a chance for us to open the locked position.
    you can take advantage of the daily range or area snr. many well-known trader who did it.
    but it requires more concentration than just using SL.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dead will become famous soon enough dead's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah you are right we can indeed try locking techniques and open it when the market can be analyzed if we have a chance the price will return to the previous transaction
    tantamount to expect but we are more particularly a calm emotional appeal with a single floating transactions without locking techniques

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member alwi will become famous soon enough alwi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    but usually the trader will be more upset if they attach SL executed. therefore, my advice is do not be quick emotion because it could jeopardize our account. or you could try locking system, because it has a different effect on our emotions.

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dead View Post
    should be so friends because then you will never feel worried about the trade that remains open because there is a safety stop loss
    but usually the trader will be more upset if they attach SL executed. therefore, my advice is do not be quick emotion because it could jeopardize our account. or you could try locking system, because it has a different effect on our emotions.

Banned dead will become famous soon enough dead's Avatar
    Thanks
    it's good advice,
    I usually close positions on Friday, so I could enjoy the weekend without the burden of the mind.
    but by using SL, I think we can get more profit or
    bear the losses that can still be tolerated.
    it's a good thing.
    should be so friends because then you will never feel worried about the trade that remains open because there is a safety stop loss

Thanks
    better if I personally close position when the market will be closed on holidays and if already floated I would put SL to avoid the presence of GAP in the market opening session Monday
    it's good advice,
    I usually close positions on Friday, so I could enjoy the weekend without the burden of the mind.
    but by using SL, I think we can get more profit or
    bear the losses that can still be tolerated.
    it's a good thing.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    Ye forex ki bahut basic rule hai..
    Agar aapko loss se bachte hue trading karni hai to aapko forex ko bahut hi sambhal kr aur ppore analysis ke sath karna hoga...
    Forex ke bahut absics hai jinko dhyan me rakhte hue aapko trading karni hoti ahi..Ye sare basics aapko is forum me easily mil ajyenge
    whit the forum does give us the ease to learn to become a professional trader and it is so we say thank you to insta

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ye forex ki bahut basic rule hai..
    Agar aapko loss se bachte hue trading karni hai to aapko forex ko bahut hi sambhal kr aur ppore analysis ke sath karna hoga...
    Forex ke bahut absics hai jinko dhyan me rakhte hue aapko trading karni hoti ahi..Ye sare basics aapko is forum me easily mil ajyenge

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it was the right decision, because if we are wrong the consequences are very bad position. I am very sorry for not closing positions yesterday Friday. a result, my position is initially profit, is currently being floting loss. huh
    better if I personally close position when the market will be closed on holidays and if already floated I would put SL to avoid the presence of GAP in the market opening session Monday

Thanks
    last night I did not dare open position NFP fit to be released because I was afraid of the float so wait it out overnight, although asked NFP received little benefit
    I think it was the right decision, because if we are wrong the consequences are very bad position. I am very sorry for not closing positions yesterday Friday. a result, my position is initially profit, is currently being floting loss. huh

+ Reply to Thread
Page 224 of 227 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 222 223 224 225 226 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)