+ Reply to Thread
Page 221 of 227 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 219 220 221 222 223 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 2265

Thread: 40 Main reasons for loss newbie must read??

Banned waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc's Avatar
    Thanks
    aik bohot he umda thread ha jis mein details se kafi cheezein new bies ko learn kerne ko mil rehe hain, i`ll suggest every novice tradr shold read it, lekan aik bat kahna chahaoon her baat dekhni ko bohot achi legti or jeb hum aisi baaten perh rehe ho te hain kahte i`ll follow lekan after a while every thing we forget about it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gosians will become famous soon enough gosians's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    newbie aksar money management karna bhul jate he. aur agar profit hua to huge aur nehi hua to huge loss. sabhi to sikha nehi pehle isliye thoda gambling karlete he wo. par mera advice he ki agar forex me thik se rahna he to sabse pehle money management aur emotion ko control karnsa sikhna hoga. tabhi wo ek accha trader ban payega. apna bhul se sikho. fyda hoga.
    Very good point my dear. Emotions ko control krna boht he mushkil kam hy aur newbies aksar ic main fail ho jaty hen. Ak tu wo greed ki waja sy over trading krty hen aur dosra ye k wo fear ki waja sy apni positions ko TP hit krny sy phly he close kr dyty hen jis ki waja sy unka profit half rah jata hy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ganesh will become famous soon enough Ganesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very important and true points have been stated in this topic that are responsible for the loss of new ppl, even i had so many loss coz of not one but many points from this collection, thanx added, real good post
    Rock On

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sagar View Post
    the best ways to minimize losses is to know if the trend is going against you and past the first support or resistance on the 1hour chart. If it's doing so, then it's best to get out before it's too late
    I do not have indicators of support and ressistance based TFH1, if you have these indicators please share it here, I am very glad if you have such indicators and share cause i need indicator to find support and ressistace..

Member siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya agree with you and think most of the forex trader learn from there mistake and i also because i think there is none who dont lost in forex . so its very true experience is the keyword of our leanring

Member sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best ways to minimize losses is to know if the trend is going against you and past the first support or resistance on the 1hour chart. If it's doing so, then it's best to get out before it's too late

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    newbie aksar money management karna bhul jate he. aur agar profit hua to huge aur nehi hua to huge loss. sabhi to sikha nehi pehle isliye thoda gambling karlete he wo. par mera advice he ki agar forex me thik se rahna he to sabse pehle money management aur emotion ko control karnsa sikhna hoga. tabhi wo ek accha trader ban payega. apna bhul se sikho. fyda hoga.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rakesh View Post
    become impatient
    sometimes you think the market will come back to your position even if the technicals are against you
    you don't take some small losses if the trade goes against you keep your position open and think a miracle will happen
    That's why beginners are more patient to wait for trade transactions with floating minus profit more than floating in a hurry in the cap but it does not matter it's all part of the learning process and they will find it all in better condition longer

Member Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,486 Times in 558 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pgidia View Post
    Bilkul sahi baat hain experience se hi sabko sikhne milta hain. English main ek tag line hain "Practice makes Man Perfect"
    ha bhai agar aap practice karte hai to aap ek na ek din acha trder ban hi jayeaga, aur ha pratice cent account me kare to agar aap loss bhi karte hai to zyada loss nahi hoga
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,779 Times in 308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ganguly View Post
    This is so far the best post read by me in this forum...
    every new comer should take care of all these points before entering in forex market..
    yup, I also feel that the this thread,,
    But the point 36, why do we get the luck can cause loss, I think this is weird?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 221 of 227 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 219 220 221 222 223 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)