+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 227 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: 40 Main reasons for loss newbie must read??

Member sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that the newbie is also need to learning all of that thing before they make the trading, but i think maybe if they have already know all of that thing they might not follow it too, because they still do not have the experience if we still do not have the experience we can not know that is important for us This is very useful thread for trader. Trader should must read this and try to praper themselves. I think mostly trader should follow good money management system and it is very very important for trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sardi For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for your advice. what you say is true. and it made me think of going some common mistakes I did. such as indiscipline, fear and carelessness. Now I am waiting for you to give a solution of any problem that you expressed earlier. dear brother thanks alot i want to appreciate you cause i am also newbie on this platform so finally ap ne meri kafi help ki hai through this thread thanks alot. ap ne sach kaha hai k beeginer k loss karne k reason hai. kyun k mien bhi unhi reason mien se kuch mistakes kar bethta tha. ager hum en reason ko follow kar se avoid kare tu i think humien kabhi loss nahi hoga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to garlick For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good, if the loss is measured is definitely not easy to be frustrated. when it gets a loss and trading more pronounced enjoy, if you already know how to cope with loss and prevent bankruptcy in trading. might actually be easier if already set money management trading strategy very true, do not think to get a big profit in preparing to be a trader because it can be difficult to understand the forex trading and hard work could be like to be in vain if you get a loss and loss again

Member hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    here there are many things that I can find that are best for us and I think this is the only one that can be very good here are many mistakes that can be done from traders and the main thing is trading without analysis and not to read charts 4 hours and trading and then trading naked and many more etc. and when anxious investors can do two factors with their consideration, good or bad. It's good when they can find good alternatives for their drops and bad ones when they only create the toughest factors. So it's better to always think of clear things when you are dealing.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakloni View Post
    नए ट्रेडर्स के हानि का सबसे बड़ा कारण लालच होता है। फॉरेक्स कोई जादू की छड़ी नहीं है, फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग में कोई शॉर्टकट नहीं है। अधिकतर ट्रेडर्स लालच में पड़ जाते हैं और रातोंरात आमिर बनना चाहते हैं और लालच में पड़कर लॉस कर देते हैं। अगर आपको फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग में सफल होना है तो आपको फोरेक्स ट्रेडिंग के बारे जानकारी हासिल करना होगा और सीखना होगा। फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग में कड़ी मेहनत करने और सीखने की ज़रूरत होती है। फॉरेक्स मार्केट में सफलता खुद ट्रेडर पर नर्भर करता है। ट्रेडर्स को अपनी भावनाओं पर नियंत्रण करना और सफलता के लिए धैर्य रखना चाहिए।
    अब विदेशी मुद्रा मुद्रा व्यापार का सबसे लोकप्रिय रूप है, लेकिन नौसिखिया विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापारियों के लिए यह एक आसान व्यवसाय नहीं है। अच्छे विदेशी मुद्रा सीखने और धैर्य की कमी के कारण ट्रेडिंग में नुकसान होते हैं। और नौसिखिए व्यापारियों को पहले एक डेमो खाते का उपयोग करने की कोशिश करनी चाहिए। वे विदेशी मुद्रा में मूल बातें के बारे में जानेंगे ताकि अगर उन्हें रणनीति में महारत हासिल हो और उन्हें लगातार मुनाफा मिल सके तो उन्हें एक वास्तविक खाते में जाना चाहिए। यहां तक कि हम वास्तविक विदेशी मुद्रा में अच्छे हो गए हैं, कभी-कभी हम विश्लेषण में अपने कौशल को सुधारने के लिए डेमो पर व्यापार कर सकते हैं

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when investors will start a longer offer in the market then maybe investors will not get decent cash in the market and they can reduce decent cash in this industry so we must be able to handle more great transactions in currency trading to get money which is very good. and here there are many mistakes that traders can make and I think we have to trade with knowledge and trade with a small lot and the main reason is like trading without knowledge and then without management and not using indicators and don't try to understand the Forex news signals this is the main cause of our loss

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I only had a little patience and when I saw the signal I immediately entered the market and couldn't wait a few seconds to confirm whether my signal was accurate. That is one of the main reasons I always come up with losing trades not winning ones. So now I train myself to wait a little more ... before entering the market. and Many new traders who have lost substantial experience in forex trading because they have a misconception about forex trading and forex trading assume that we can get rich suddenly as a result many trade without the knowledge and tips that you provide greatly help beginner traders

Senior Member Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,588 Times in 1,249 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    नए ट्रेडर्स के हानि का सबसे बड़ा कारण लालच होता है। फॉरेक्स कोई जादू की छड़ी नहीं है, फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग में कोई शॉर्टकट नहीं है। अधिकतर ट्रेडर्स लालच में पड़ जाते हैं और रातोंरात आमिर बनना चाहते हैं और लालच में पड़कर लॉस कर देते हैं। अगर आपको फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग में सफल होना है तो आपको फोरेक्स ट्रेडिंग के बारे जानकारी हासिल करना होगा और सीखना होगा। फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग में कड़ी मेहनत करने और सीखने की ज़रूरत होती है। फॉरेक्स मार्केट में सफलता खुद ट्रेडर पर नर्भर करता है। ट्रेडर्स को अपनी भावनाओं पर नियंत्रण करना और सफलता के लिए धैर्य रखना चाहिए।

Member barak will become famous soon enough barak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it seems like it's all my fault for that list. especially those related to psychological or emotional, very difficult for beginners. because it requires more time to practice. because it's hard to get used to being emotionally stable. and the real impact of emotions that we cannot control is very detrimental to us when making decisions. and I can only say that I'm studying. set me to make learning almost meeting, there is no end that I get. remove the haunted loss and mc, but I am not discouraged module. if others can, why can't I. I provide the other assets of knowledge that I value.

Member nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good, the strategy is important, because without we will trade without a strategy guide that can make us wrong analysis. but without complementary strategies it is not recommended, if the psychology of money management and emotional management that we are not volatile trading conditions, especially in the face of losses and wins can cause excessive panic and greed and 40 points above must be followed when trading on forex. if you don't care about these points then you can get a loss in forex trading so first learn by using these rules to avoid losses. give the right intention when you trade and also requires patience.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to nasmagh For This Useful Post:

makaroni (2019-11-19)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 227 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)