+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 227 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: 40 Main reasons for loss newbie must read??

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its really too many reason, but whatever the reason for loss i always evaluation my trading or reason why its is happened, so that loss not bad any more, but loss can make me better and better again to know how to get more profit after loss in next trade , because after make evaluating and correcting we will start trading with more carefully to minimize losses as previously

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you so much for providing us such informative news regarding forex trading. these 40 reasons will definitely be very helpful to the beginners. They are even beneficial for the senior members and i suppose if everyone on this forum follows all these 40 points and act accordingly, they will purely reduce their 70 percent chances of their loss. so everyone must follow all these above mentioned points. :-)

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes the most important causes of loss in forex greed and fear,Fearful Forex trading is when you trade currencies too carefully and fear failure too much. It is usually what Forex traders do when they are starting out and lack confidenc greedy Forex trading on the other hand, is when you trade currencies greedily and perhaps over-confidently. It is usually what Forex traders do after seeing some success, especially beginners who have gotten lucky early on. Both of these Forex trading emotions are on pretty much on two different sides of the spectrum, however, fear and greed are both undesirable emotions.

Member mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Newbies should put in a lot of time to learn forex business very well... Yes all the newbies that are in forex business trading should always try their best to understand about how it works. very usefull 40 reason trader loss in market of forex, but for me more we must seriously in money management. without have good money management we will fast going to margin call.

Member sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G blkul ap ny jo reason btay hain vo bht ziada achy hain or bht ziada informative hain.is sy humy bht ziada information mili ha.Mjhy to khas tor py is sy bht information mili ha.or yahi reason hota ha k hum loss kar jaty hain. Good work brother you have summarize all these mistake which are the cause of loss in forex trading I must congratulate on this work. These points put a clear picture of reasons of loss in front of all and I will wait for your next informative post in future. I am getting very much help to get notice all these reasons of loss. I will set my next trading strategy with view these faults or reasons of loss in my trading. If you allow me I will give some comments on some of your mentioned points.

Member dixit will become famous soon enough dixit will become famous soon enough dixit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are various faces of trading that are profit or loss ,many times traders suffers loss and lose hope for profit while some keep on trying again and again and which is good because after every loss the trader get the knowledge where he was wrong. trader ka main reson hai loss ki wo jaldi basi karta hai yadi trade iss field me jaldbasi karega to uska nuksaan phir koi bhi nhi rok payega isliy kahta hun ki hume koi bhi jaldbasi nhi karna chahiy samghdare ke sath trade karna chahiy .

Member halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wow , freind ap ne to kamal hi kr liye , u shared such a nice news ,u did so well , ap ne newbies ko ik guide di , aisi guideness jo k new biers ko kaafi future plannig mein help dein gi , aur newbies ko phr awareneess mein kafi faeda ho ga Very much interesting and useful post for newbies here. I will also suggest every new comer to read this post thoroughly and follow the rules and posts. I will also say that traders should learn the basic and proper knowledge, information, skills, tactics, different strategies, experience and learn the money management with patience to deal this market more effectively in order to make the profit.

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    40 main reason for loss, and I want to mention fifteen other mistake to avoid, This fifteen wat to avoid loss. I want to mention heading of the fifteen throught we can avoid from loss. 1) wrong broker, 2) trading sudden off,3) trading against prevailing,4)picking top and bottons5) not trading about time,6) ignore technical condition,7) lack of confidence, 8) being too smart,9) stop loss use,10) to mush charity,11)to much detail, 12) overconfidence, 13) knowlege defficiancy.14) relying on other. 15) rumor. This is the 15ftn way. We want success

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well all these and many more are the factors that make it difficult for some traders to make money from the forex market because they refuse to trade the forex market in a disciplined way as any effort to do otherwise will always be rewarded with loses in the forex market ,so learn to trade the forex market the right way because that is very important for you progress in this forex market .

Member hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are different things which every monger should remain in head piece trading.Mostly new comers undergo from loss when they start in this market..So these tips should always be kept in intellectual before trading. There are a few foreign terms in forex important and essential to understand for everyone (trader) before memulai.Hal is because many traders go in and make trades, and when reading the term does not understand the meaning and intent of the term term . Here's a brief explanation of some terms in forex absolute terms understood

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 227 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)