+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 227 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Thread: 40 Main reasons for loss newbie must read??

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, the more we grow our trading skills, the less likely the losses are and the greater the chance for profit. enough to return to the nature of discipline and greed if it is still not controlled then there could be a lot of luck the results will be lost in one or two trades because of greed and that is the main reason for our disappearance, but there are still many things that need to be learned, there are many things that can be done. Just relax, do an evaluation to find the cause of the loss, then make a deposit and we can start trading again without repeating the mistakes made. Keep your smile

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to damaskus For This Useful Post:

makaroni (2019-11-19)

Member mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you very much for the 40 main reasons for your trade losses. Now forex is the most popular form of currency trading, but this is not an easy business for novice forex traders. There are losses in trading due to lack of good forex learning and lack of patience. and novice traders should try and use a demo account first. they will learn about the basics in forex so if they have mastered the strategy and can get profits consistently they must go into a real account. even we have become good at real forex, sometimes we can trade on a demo to improve our skills again in analysis

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mayasetra For This Useful Post:

tlagsing (2019-11-16)

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i think i have to agree with you based on the fact that greed is one of the problems faced by most forex traders because most forex traders want to get rich very quickly and never remember that forex is all about investments that need time to grow so based on this I think most traders need to understand that forex is an investment that needs time to grow and novice traders will get into trouble when they start this business, and they will need basic knowledge about forex trading to do their trading strategies and trading systems properly , so as to minimize the losses they will get in trading ..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to prajurit For This Useful Post:

tlagsing (2019-11-16)

Member qomat will become famous soon enough qomat will become famous soon enough qomat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a very important topic for beginners. We must read these rules before starting Forex. To learn Forex we must all remember this. And try to remind him from time to time. If we take this topic seriously, we will never fail. But remember losses and profits come alternately at Forex. In Forex we must minimize our losses to avoid this kind of step. and of all these characters are basically still novice traders Rada Confused in making a decision whether to buy or sell, so novice traders need either psychological motivation or anything tangible on trading strategies, but at the end of time and experience that will shape novice traders into a professional. send regards for success.

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for the good information. It's also important if we want to know and understand that often we don't have full knowledge before trading. This will definitely take time when the beginner is able to master the basics. He needs deep knowledge and understanding so he can take full advantage of the Forex market. I think you are a good trader and you are a hard worker about Forex trading. and this is a very important reason or mistake. Most of the new traders do this and I think several times I also make this type of mistake for this reason I also read your thread carefully and I will try to avoid this mistake during my trade and I think I can do it.

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If these forty main things adhere to most beginner traders then I fully believe there is nothing that does not destroy their account but the main problem is that most beginner traders do not follow these instructions and I also don't follow when it is beginners but believe when they suffer losses and trade for days then only experience helps us to follow these rules. After all it is very helpful for beginners and most traders.

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Demo accounts provide an excellent opportunity for beginners to learn the Forex market practically without spending a penny and people have to use it properly to get maximum benefits. If not, they will feel very bad for not using it before entering the real world of trading and I agree that emotional and aggressive trading usually causes us to act outside our strategies and plans and causes unintentional losses, and yes inadequate capital because it forces taking higher risks is also a major obstacle to achieving success.

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If these forty main things adhere to most beginner traders then I fully believe there is nothing that does not destroy their account but the main problem is that most beginner traders do not follow these instructions and I also don't follow when it is beginners but believe when they suffer losses and trade for days then only experience helps us to follow these rules. After all it is very helpful for beginners and most traders.

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    40 reasons can't be the main reason. The main reason should be in 1 to 10 or near 10. Your study is really teachable and beneficial for beginners. But considering many reasons like that will be difficult for a trader. But your study must be followed by new traders, also for expert traders. Because, the lack of reasons for failure can destroy all traders' investments. and, I want you to look at some solutions to problems in your new article and show that there are obstacles. For beginners to help them in foreign currencies with a fun way to learn from and begin to present solutions to this problem.

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Beginner means you don't know anything yet. So you can't trade at all, with your real money. We must not forget that only 10% of traders can make money here ... and even those traders suffer periodic losses in their trading ... So you need to trade in a demo until you are fully prepared to face this market with real money ... and no doubt this is a basic reason for losing for beginners, but in my opinion, I think fear is the main reason for losing, like when I open a position with confidence and when experiencing losses then just because of fear I just close it. so fear is the main reason for loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 227 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)