+ Reply to Thread
Page 140 of 160 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 150 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1597

Thread: Support aur Resistance base par trading

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by \ View Post
    Making Money and Basis of All Strategies
    Throughout my years of trading, I have been fortunate to have some good experience and there are two important conclusions:
    1.Trading as a fixed income instrument is not a painful process if you know what you're doing
    2.Trading could be a very painful process if you listen to the wrong information
    New Trader suffered severe losses because they do not understand what drives
    market and how to react to a particular outcome. When trying to learn, a lot of information out there that contain good things that are not beneficial and profitable to produce even a disaster. This article is intended to provide
    one winning strategy, that gives a very high win percentage, not using indicators, and simple to learn and diiikuti. It is also intended to provide information about market movements and how they generally operate in conjunction with this strategy, because that probalistik
    The most widely used and followed.
    I will describe my own abbreviated trading plan, making it easier for penyan dimahami through explanation and examples as to how I do long-term trading and intraday.
    Before you read, I encourage you to look at an overview of inter-bank market and how it works. It confuses me that most retail traders out there do not have a clue about this structure, and no wonder why so many of them lose money on a regular basis. Lack of knowledge in any business will usually result in failure.
    Understand what you tradingkan before you trade, and then proceed to the next stage.
    yar muja trading karta howa kafi waqat ho ga ha muja aj tak trading main Support and Resistance ka bara main koi pata nahi chala saka main support and resistance ka bara main knowledge earned karna ha koi ahci se site bata danya.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member The Sniper is on a distinguished road The Sniper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dhenia03 View Post
    Good post, thanks for the information ...
    I ask permission to go learn this technique.
    but I am still puzzled to determine the value of support and Resistance ...
    What could be clarified?
    every successful trader using this method. yes support and resistance is required for entry to a trade for good traders. before entering a trade to calculate support and resistance can make some pips.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nigar is an unknown quantity at this point nigar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Localized support and resistance will begin to thrive considering different from several other systems, everybody just who markets in a time-frame to find that chart to check out at which fees contain responded so often up to now, and everything that was obviously a "no move" soon. Each individual large grade imposed in the result of thing, and other great has an effect on. This is often very important on each individual time-frame to help you calculate our present-day advertise issues and even decent judgement making on making a decision set up grade should really be serviced.
    Just like, in the afternoon in hysteria wherein the bucks gaining smashed, you may be even more troublesome to help make pips during this grade if and when they counter trend. The exact same will be able to try to find Saturday
    , for that termination belonging to the preference and afterwards belonging to the 4 weeks. No matter what, even today, though you may make use method to achieve buying with the guidance
    style pip retracement with the best, enabling you to take benefit from volatility stupidity.

Member yanu is an unknown quantity at this point yanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes since I've been saturated with some of the indicators that I think is not proportional to the current and future conditions, then I simply use support and resistance as an indicator of my mainstay since the market price must be very closely connected with the area support this resistance

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading based on support or resistance is a very well thought and self fulfilling method to traders. this areas are looked by various no of traders for take profit, so the reversal of price becomes self fulfillingly true.

Member ahsankhan is on a distinguished road ahsankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes sure you can make the same thread and continue this some member will learn even me agar support reiss tence thik say sikha jaya ti excat point dhunda me asani hoti hai....

Senior Member king is an unknown quantity at this point king's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by \ View Post
    Making Money and Basis of All Strategies
    Throughout my years of trading, I have been fortunate to have some good experience and there are two important conclusions:
    1.Trading as a fixed income instrument is not a painful process if you know what you're doing
    2.Trading could be a very painful process if you listen to the wrong information
    New Trader suffered severe losses because they do not understand what drives
    market and how to react to a particular outcome. When trying to learn, a lot of information out there that contain good things that are not beneficial and profitable to produce even a disaster. This article is intended to provide
    one winning strategy, that gives a very high win percentage, not using indicators, and simple to learn and diiikuti. It is also intended to provide information about market movements and how they generally operate in conjunction with this strategy, because that probalistik
    The most widely used and followed.
    I will describe my own abbreviated trading plan, making it easier for penyan dimahami through explanation and examples as to how I do long-term trading and intraday.
    Before you read, I encourage you to look at an overview of inter-bank market and how it works. It confuses me that most retail traders out there do not have a clue about this structure, and no wonder why so many of them lose money on a regular basis. Lack of knowledge in any business will usually result in failure.
    Understand what you tradingkan before you trade, and then proceed to the next stage.
    Yes I think this system is useful for profetionelle trader. So we need to calculate everything before entering the market exchange. and I said that the lack of toujour knowledge gives a great loss. thank you for your information

Member masudraj is an unknown quantity at this point masudraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i fully agree with you , this method is very good method. and your post is very useful for profitable trade. i try to follow your post . thanks for your valuable post........

Banned sharabela will become famous soon enough sharabela's Avatar
    Thanks
    You have added some pictures with the article and that has really made that article very easy to understand. I know support and resistance are the most two key components of Forex trading. Beginners will get a huge help from this article to do trading with the support of support and resistance.

Junior Member opportunitytrader is an unknown quantity at this point opportunitytrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am bad in making use of support and analysis since i don't really understand how to define which is really a strong support and which may be the strong resistance.

people state that we can not just pick an amount and also have to think about the force also which is why i acquired confused rather than search hard to know this.

i really hope i'm able to find lucrative traders who also employ S&R and grow from them...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 140 of 160 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 150 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)