+ Reply to Thread
Page 657 of 658 FirstFirst ... 157 557 607 647 655 656 657 658 LastLast
Results 6,561 to 6,570 of 6577

Thread: What is your favorite pair?

Banned stefanie is an unknown quantity at this point stefanie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomfire View Post
    my favourite pairs are GBPUSD and EURJPY.
    I find them simple and they help me to achieve my weekly targets.
    Moreover EUR pair has a large movement in news releases so i trade with them and sometimes they make a movement of 300pips per day.
    I don't know if EUR/JPY could move 300 pips in a day. As I knew, only GBP/JPY which moved that much in a day.
    And also commodities like GOLD which moved hundreds pips daily but if pairs like EUR/USD, GBP/USD, AUD/USD or
    USD/JPY, as I knew those pairs will move at most 200 pips daily.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my favourite pairs are GBPUSD and EURJPY.
    I find them simple and they help me to achieve my weekly targets.
    Moreover EUR pair has a large movement in news releases so i trade with them and sometimes they make a movement of 300pips per day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to zoomfire For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-19)

Member andry777 will become famous soon enough andry777's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pivot-trader View Post
    my favorite pairs is eur/usd and gbp/usd. but sometime i ussualy trading with gbp/jpy. happy trading.
    That was good to use EUR/USD and GBP/USD as main pair because both of those pairs have low spreads and have fast movement. It is good enough to use them all at once because movement of EU and GU are similiar (as overall but it's different in its detail of course). But I didn't like to use GBP/JPY although it has fast movement too, because its spread is so high.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to andry777 For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-19)

Banned pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    my favorite pairs is eur/usd and gbp/usd. but sometime i ussualy trading with gbp/jpy. happy trading.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to pivot-trader For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-19)

Junior Member rajuonline has a spectacular aura about rajuonline has a spectacular aura about rajuonline's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My favourite pair is eur/usd and gbp/usd. i start trading with eur/usd thats how this is my favourite and i am still continue with this pair. and the other is gbp/usd. gbp usd ka ek cheez accha he ki ye pair eur/usd ke jaisa chalta he . or iska up and down hota rehta he.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to rajuonline For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-19)

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,629 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    for now, my favorite is the EURUSD pairs. because today I get a lot of profit from these pairs. just maybe, tomorrow I chose the other pairs as favorite pairs, depending on the signal that is given.
    bahi jis pair me jydaa profit hota hai jaruri nahi ki vo hamara fav. pair ban jaaye...
    fav. pair wo hotaa hai jis me ham jyda trade krte hai...ye alag baat hai wo trade success hoti hai ya fail.

Banned siberian is on a distinguished road siberian's Avatar
    Thanks
    for now, my favorite is the EURUSD pairs. because today I get a lot of profit from these pairs. just maybe, tomorrow I chose the other pairs as favorite pairs, depending on the signal that is given.
    Same with me, it's my favorite pair because it's the easiest pair to be learned for me and its movement is good enough.
    It is not too fast in movement but it is not too slow so it could give enough profit when I could make good analysis.

Junior Member Nikhil will become famous soon enough Nikhil will become famous soon enough Nikhil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    how it possible to change favourite pairs within one day!! i think if there is some loss then also it remain favourite pairs because in forex everyday we not able to get profit . anyway Eur/Usd pairs is really great and mine also one of favourite pair .

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Nikhil For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-19)

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,779 Times in 308 Posts

15. The Following User Says Thank You to arjun For This Useful Post:

tayyab4ptc (2018-05-13)

Member andry777 will become famous soon enough andry777's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    what is your pair and why ?

my fav pairs is usdjpy becoz its make less up and down so we can easily earn in this
    I prefer to use pair which is fluctuative enough so it's better if the pair could move upward and downward so many times because we can take advantages from its movement if we had good analysis. And also, it's better to use pair which has low spreads and many traders who used it. I chose EUR/USD and GBP/USD as my favorite.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to andry777 For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-19)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 657 of 658 FirstFirst ... 157 557 607 647 655 656 657 658 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (24)