+ Reply to Thread
Page 495 of 496 FirstFirst ... 395 445 485 493 494 495 496 LastLast
Results 4,941 to 4,950 of 4955

Thread: Top 10 Mistakes Traders Make (newbie just look it).

Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    I believe that by creating a trading plan we can improve our capabilities. example: we can evaluate the results of our trading, because the rules of open positions that we make the obvious, so evaluation becomes easier. future so we can fix the trading plan at regular intervals.
    The main thing is keeping your trading plan up to date and continuously adding and removing things from it to make it perfectly working strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,779 Times in 308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pivot-trader View Post
    but to starting all bussines we need plan too, like a forex. without trading plan we can get loss easier than use trading plan.
    I believe that by creating a trading plan we can improve our capabilities. example: we can evaluate the results of our trading, because the rules of open positions that we make the obvious, so evaluation becomes easier. future so we can fix the trading plan at regular intervals.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dead will become famous soon enough dead's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by denira View Post
    I also long to use SL trading career I rarely use because it will rely more on discipline to cut loss when using an analysis of
    depending on the merchant's stall to use stop this because there are traders who like to use it and some do not and all of it back to yourself each

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    for now, a simple plan that is still difficult for me to do is discipline to use sl. might otherwise trade I can say will be disciplined, but a reality if in front of the market, I often break them. how do I overcome this?
    I also long to use SL trading career I rarely use because it will rely more on discipline to cut loss when using an analysis of

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,779 Times in 308 Posts
    for now, a simple plan that is still difficult for me to do is discipline to use sl. might otherwise trade I can say will be disciplined, but a reality if in front of the market, I often break them. how do I overcome this?

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    proper money management and proper time management is must for every trader..
    If you are able to spend your money in good deals in good time, you will get result which will be very fruitful for you..so its always advisable to manage your money and time properly

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

Ali Newaz Nudar (2013-08-21), ntn (2019-08-27)

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    but to starting all bussines we need plan too, like a forex. without trading plan we can get loss easier than use trading plan.
    trading plan that is part of a personal goal comrades had nothing to do I think the impact on the loss you suffered because according to my trading plan that is associated with the design of your business in the forex

9. The Following User Says Thank You to denira For This Useful Post:

ntn (2019-08-27)

Banned pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    if I'm personally for the first time that should be done is to do well because the analysis of learning with the practice of automatically de real account later we will learn money management and so it

11. The Following User Says Thank You to pivot-trader For This Useful Post:

ntn (2019-08-27)

Thanks
    yeah it is right, but too long remidy is not good. for all newbie trader i have advice, before you enter this bussines, you should make money management.
    if I'm personally for the first time that should be done is to do well because the analysis of learning with the practice of automatically de real account later we will learn money management and so it

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to denira For This Useful Post:

Hamzagoroo (2019-02-26), ntn (2019-08-27)

Banned pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    remedy for the beginner is very open opportunity to make mistakes in money management but with the passage of time would later realize that it's important to do and obey
    yeah it is right, but too long remidy is not good. for all newbie trader i have advice, before you enter this bussines, you should make money management.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pivot-trader For This Useful Post:

Hamzagoroo (2019-02-26), ntn (2019-08-27)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 495 of 496 FirstFirst ... 395 445 485 493 494 495 496 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)