+ Reply to Thread
Page 492 of 496 FirstFirst ... 392 442 482 490 491 492 493 494 ... LastLast
Results 4,911 to 4,920 of 4955

Thread: Top 10 Mistakes Traders Make (newbie just look it).

Member pinpin will become famous soon enough pinpin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dead View Post
    to learn and continue to develop our Traffic in studying the indicators I think that there is no ending because our duty is to keep learning
    yes I agree with you
    we just perfected our system, not change
    but making it better, because we also want progress and continues to grow

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pivot-trader View Post
    but to starting all bussines we need plan too, like a forex. without trading plan we can get loss easier than use trading plan.
    Forex me planning ki bahut zarurat hoti hai..yaha pe money management aur time management bahut zaruri hota hai kyunki iske bina aapke liye profit kamana bahut hi zada mushkil ho jayega
    Forex me expriance ki bhi bahut importance hoti hai...greed ko control me rakhna aur emotions ke mnimise karke trade karna bhi ek art hota hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alwi View Post
    although learning is important but let us not forget the time for a vacation from it all because it is also important to keep emotions in good condition
    well said dude. it will give us more stress and loss if we constantly stick to the pc for hours everyday. So having a daily routine to trade is very important. we need breaks occasionally to release our stress and build up the spirit.
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Member alwi will become famous soon enough alwi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dead View Post
    to learn and continue to develop our Traffic in studying the indicators I think that there is no ending because our duty is to keep learning
    although learning is important but let us not forget the time for a vacation from it all because it is also important to keep emotions in good condition

Banned dead will become famous soon enough dead's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    but it never hurts to read that there are many other systems in this forum.
    who knows there are indicators that could support the system you use.
    but remember, never change the system, that's the point.

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,779 Times in 308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by denira View Post
    nevertheless true that we should have a loyalty to the system you are using because the more you are loyal to the system from day to day then you will be getting better at using it
    but it never hurts to read that there are many other systems in this forum.
    who knows there are indicators that could support the system you use.
    but remember, never change the system, that's the point.

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    it is the system used by many master trader.
    so I think the system is very profitable. we just need to get used to using it.
    all the existing process, and the better we can enjoy it.
    nevertheless true that we should have a loyalty to the system you are using because the more you are loyal to the system from day to day then you will be getting better at using it

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    extremely useful information brothet
    har new trader ko ye sba baatein yad rakhni chahaiye...ye sab trading ke liye bahut zaruri hoti hai aur in sabko dhyan me rakh ke kiye gaye trade se apko kafi profit milega

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,779 Times in 308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pinpin View Post
    I also learned to analyze prices through the SNR friend
    and I am still not proficient in this system
    but I will continue to learn and learn to become experts and get the benefits I expect
    it is the system used by many master trader.
    so I think the system is very profitable. we just need to get used to using it.
    all the existing process, and the better we can enjoy it.

Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pinpin View Post
    I also learned to analyze prices through the SNR friend
    and I am still not proficient in this system
    but I will continue to learn and learn to become experts and get the benefits I expect
    Well that is not a difficult thing to learn if you learn it with passion so one day you can master it and its profitable so you can make good profits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 492 of 496 FirstFirst ... 392 442 482 490 491 492 493 494 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)