बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: paxforex review

Member guru000 will become famous soon enough guru000 will become famous soon enough guru000's Avatar
    Accrued Payments
    0.00 USD
    Thanks
    PaxForex offers traders a wide choice of accounts. The Cent account is designed for newcomers who want to experience trading with real money with the least risk. It requires a minimum deposit of only $10 to start but recommends that $100 be deposited. ... Gold and silver can be traded and there is a swap account available.

--- Update ---

Mujhe zada idea nahi ha is broker k bare mai. Ya boht zaroori ha k hum aise broker k sath kam karein jo trustworthy ho aur reliable ho warna boht zada risky hojata ha humare lia kam karna.

2. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Member masoomumer has much to be proud of masoomumer has much to be proud of masoomumer has much to be proud of masoomumer has much to be proud of masoomumer has much to be proud of masoomumer has much to be proud of masoomumer has much to be proud of masoomumer has much to be proud of masoomumer has much to be proud of masoomumer's Avatar
    Accrued Payments
    3.67 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,204 Times in 509 Posts
    The conditions of paxforex is complicated. It is very hard to fulfill their requirements. So newbie cannot earn from paxforex with their fund. I found that Instaforex is always trustworthy and their bonus conditions are easy for trader and newbie can make profit with instaforex easily.

Member masoomumer has much to be proud of masoomumer has much to be proud of masoomumer has much to be proud of masoomumer has much to be proud of masoomumer has much to be proud of masoomumer has much to be proud of masoomumer has much to be proud of masoomumer has much to be proud of masoomumer has much to be proud of masoomumer's Avatar
    Accrued Payments
    3.67 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,204 Times in 509 Posts
    The conditions of paxforex is complicated. It is very hard to fulfill their requirements. So newbie cannot earn from paxforex with their fund. I found that Instaforex is always trustworthy and their bonus conditions are easy for trader and newbie can make profit with instaforex easily.

Member hammad101 is a jewel in the rough hammad101 is a jewel in the rough hammad101 is a jewel in the rough hammad101 is a jewel in the rough hammad101's Avatar
    Accrued Payments
    0.00 USD
    Thanks
    paxforex was really a good broker and their execution was good and also the customer support was really nice and i am happy to trade with them

--- Update ---

Yes they are a good broker and for a truth there customer support is very excellent and they always offer all the help that customer at any giving period of timje

--- Update ---

Member hammad101 is a jewel in the rough hammad101 is a jewel in the rough hammad101 is a jewel in the rough hammad101 is a jewel in the rough hammad101's Avatar
    Accrued Payments
    0.00 USD
    Thanks
    I don't like paxforex broker. They have multiple problems including requotes and excution rate.

--- Update ---

Forex man do you know how much spread EUR/USD. I think you don't have this idea about Paxforex then you didn't say that they are well enough to trade at paxforex. I think it is too much spread they cut form your account So I didn't like paxforex broker house. This is not good for scalping.

--- Update ---

I think brother paxforex good for beginners and their demo account.Few month ago i open an account in paxforex.This time they gave me $100 bonus.But they give many condition also.

--- Update ---

I think Fax Forex is too much spread. They are giving bonus but they are took huge money from spread. I think paxfrex is not a good broker house. They are payment if more $10 and $100 for master card. But Instaforex they are payment if you order withdraw $.05 they are withdraw it.

--- Update ---

to spit broker approximately how much a pack and when there is no disruption to trade sir!

--- Update ---

पैक्स विदेशी मुद्रा की शर्तें जटिल है। यह उनकी आवश्यकताओं को पूरा करने के लिए बहुत मुश्किल है। तो नौसिखिया अपनी निधि के साथ शांति विदेशी मुद्रा से अर्जित नहीं कर सकते। मैंने पाया कि भारतीय नौसेना पोत-टा है विदेशी मुद्रा हमेशा भरोसेमंद और उनके बोनस परिस्थितियों व्यापारी के लिए आसान कर रहे हैं और नौसिखिया भारतीय नौसेना पोत के साथ लाभ कर सकते हैं-टा विदेशी मुद्रा आसानी से।

Accrued Payments
    0.00 USD
    Thanks
    There is no problem with using insta.their customer support is very good.i have not tried this company yet.I consider insta as a very good
    company.I don't believe in much platform change frequently.rather it is
    important that how can we make profit from it.

--- Update ---

Dear MEMBERS,paxforex was really a good broker and their execution was good and also the customer support was really nice and i am happy to trade with them.They are giving bonus but they are took huge money from spread. I think paxfrex is not a good broker house. They are payment if more $10 and $100 for master card. But Instaforex they are payment if you order withdraw $.05 they are withdraw it.

--- Update ---

جی ہاں، وہ ایک اچھا بروکر ہیں اور ایک حقیقت کے لئے کسٹمر سپورٹ بہت شاندار ہے اور وہ ہمیشہ تمام قسم کی مدد کی پیشکش ہے کہ time کے کسی بھی دے مدت میں گاہکوں

8. Options
    Accrued Payments
    0.00 USD
    Thanks
    I had an account in paxforex.their customer care is very bad and they are not paying.please poeple don't waste your time to trade pax forex because they are scam.

--- Update ---

i've smart and bad expertise with paxforex. pax forex offer 100$ no deposit bonus for new registration. i got 100$ welcome bonus though when i reach my account with 300$ with profit then i place withdrawal and they actually offer me withdrawal and when that they actually shut my account. therefore its smart that i got 300$ but in addition bad that they actually have closed my account

--- Update ---

i've smart and bad expertise with paxforex. pax forex offer 100$ no deposit bonus for new registration. i got 100$ welcome bonus though when i reach my account with 300$ with profit then i place withdrawal and they actually offer me withdrawal and when that they actually shut my account. therefore its smart that i got 300$ but in addition bad that they actually have closed my account

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9