+ Reply to Thread
Page 676 of 694 FirstFirst ... 176 576 626 666 674 675 676 677 678 686 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,760 of 6937

Thread: Trading every day,or wait.

Banned swallow2000 is an unknown quantity at this point swallow2000's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like to trade daily. Although i am not full time trader but i like to trade every day to find out my suitable trading style and i think when i will find it then i will be more disciplined trader

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned nsawork is on a distinguished road nsawork's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ganguly View Post
    but if a friend can access the VPS if the connection is slow our computers? due not to access the VPS also need a fast internet connection
    VPS is the best option for advanced traders who are having the resources as well as capital for trading. Since i am a new user i cannot even think of using that. Also i am not doing the trades everyday and i think the best is to take breaks and then wait for the clear signals from the markets.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ganesh will become famous soon enough Ganesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    I trade in certain days only. I know trading in Saturdays and Sundays is worthless. It is because market suffers less movement as most part of world have holidays so there occur less trades. Therefore I trade mostly during mid weeks. In those particular time, trade volumes are high that result to huge movement in forex market. And that is helpful to get the profits.
    but i thought that forex trade (market) is closed on saturdays and sundays then how do you trade in forex on saturdays and sundays buddy??
    Rock On

Member Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Trading every day,or wait
    Want to ask for opinion of forum members,
    are you trading every day or just some days when you have strong signal ?
    And what is better choice ?
    I trade in certain days only. I know trading in Saturdays and Sundays is worthless. It is because market suffers less movement as most part of world have holidays so there occur less trades. Therefore I trade mostly during mid weeks. In those particular time, trade volumes are high that result to huge movement in forex market. And that is helpful to get the profits.

Member sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    few days back i was trading every day as i was doing day trading like 30 minute trading. but now because of successive loss. i am trading less for now. i am still trying to learn again before i resumed my trading in live trading.

Member gosians will become famous soon enough gosians's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mery khyal sy daily trading krny main koi haraj nahi hy, agar ap short term trader hen then apko daily trading krni chahye ici trah ap acha profit bna skty hen but agr ap long term trader hen tu daily trading possible nhi hy.

Banned imbest is on a distinguished road imbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading everyday is not at all necessary just like today I have not even open the terminal. I have plan to trade tomorrow and I hope it will go according to my plan. We have to cash on the opportunities rather than forcing ourselves to trade daily.

Member Ganesh will become famous soon enough Ganesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sujeet119 View Post
    i m also do not trade everyday i trade 2 or 3 times in a week this is my part time work....n main reason for not trading everyday that i m a student n i have also to concentrate on my study..
    yep it is not necessary that you need to trade everyday, coz some traders trade for some fixed days in a week and make good amount of money from it in a less time, atleast for those who are part time traders, students should better concentrate on their studies coz it is a real fact that money can draw ur attention away from studies and it is as real fact!
    Rock On

Junior Member sujeet119 is an unknown quantity at this point sujeet119's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i m also do not trade everyday i trade 2 or 3 times in a week this is my part time work....n main reason for not trading everyday that i m a student n i have also to concentrate on my study..

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    but you knwo we tell newbies but they can be so much excited and ignore all these what you said and first of all they need patience and thats it, and it is very hard to be patient as you said they have to wait for good time and I also made same mistakes when I newbies so please understand this !!!!who is new here?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 676 of 694 FirstFirst ... 176 576 626 666 674 675 676 677 678 686 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)