+ Reply to Thread
Page 673 of 694 FirstFirst ... 173 573 623 663 671 672 673 674 675 683 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,730 of 6937

Thread: Trading every day,or wait.

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I make trades every day, for me there is always a chance for us to get a little profit from price movements in the market ..
    especially for the type of scalping like me, many moments that can be utilized to steal a little pips ..
    so I make trades every day and I have extensive time to it let alone at night .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    but if a friend can access the VPS if the connection is slow our computers? due not to access the VPS also need a fast internet connection

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes we can take advantage of VPS services for running robots that we use even we have to spend an additional charge for one month but if it is profitable why not

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are a beginner having low account balance, then you should wait for good time before opening any deal..
    Experienced traders having enough equity in their account used to trade on daily basis..
    Its all depend on your experience and account condition

Banned chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    the advantages of ea is we not need pshycologi in ours trading. another it we should not predict the market to open posisition.

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by netra View Post
    trading everyday is actually good so that you can practice more and follow the movement of your currency pair. There is no other way to get to know your pair closely but to trade it everyday and be familiar in the way it moves.. Just uses small lot size to be on the safe side.
    yup, trading everyday also make us to not wasted your time in trade. we must use the market as well, with good trading style and profitable strategies. is not easy to do but if you try it you will accustomed and get a lot of lessons to be succesful trader

Banned waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sachin View Post
    Trading everyday, but, for the longterm position. No need to open the chart each time. Only need m, emasang stop loss and Profit Target. Need only observe the price per day per day two times.
    aik baat yahan confusion ker rehe ha long term trade mein yani swing trading mein humhein to kafi din leg jate hain trae kerne to daily trade as swing trader how possible?

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ennie View Post
    i think trading every day is for me, because i`m using scalping strategy.

trading every day is good for who willing to earn more..scalping is the method in which there is no long term analysis so for scalping u need to trade everyday..and also if u trade everyday then ur knowledge will be improve day by day so its helpfull
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Junior Member ennie is an unknown quantity at this point ennie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think trading every day is for me, because i`m using scalping strategy.

Banned Mr. Tukul is on a distinguished road Mr. Tukul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sachin View Post
    Trading everyday, but, for the longterm position. No need to open the chart each time. Only need m, emasang stop loss and Profit Target. Need only observe the price per day per day two times.
    I think every day's trading is to open a position and closing on the same day ...
    so we have to do an analysis every day, but do not have all day in front of the computer ... could be a way to open a position in the morning and close them at night, or until it reaches our target ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 673 of 694 FirstFirst ... 173 573 623 663 671 672 673 674 675 683 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)