+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 694 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 523 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading every day,or wait.

Member king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In case regular dealing will give you earnings go for it if not stay away and just await the best moment and also appropriate routine with the cost to follow along with based on ones dealing style. I really do not really buy and sell for a lot of times if our human brain tend not to assistance me personally to take action. best days for trading are wed, thus, and if ur a good trader u can trade also on tuesday but in my opinion monday and friday r not good last day us open yes when u get signal u trade one more thing trading is not about quantity of trades its all about quality of trades trades only when u got right signal otherwise its not good for the health of ur trading account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to king shalman For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes good traders know what to do when and even if they are at a loss they know what to do now waiting or opening more positions or to close positions and several times new traders will be very very bad in this situation when they have to make a decision and they can be tense if they lose. and you have to trade every day but beginners should avoid trading on Monday and Friday because on these days the market is unpredictable on these days. If you have experience then you can trade these days

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends on your trading style, actually. For a day trader, the notion of trading everyday is quite hopeless since most of the time their trade spanned over several days. For an intraday trader, they would wait wheather there is an opportunity to trade or not, but they do watch the market at certain time everyday. For a scalper, they trade day in and day out. Experts recommend to wait intended for perfect time for it to access industry which can need to have added time. I am able to able to acquire appropriate action and also on account of that i could able to make a good amount of profit.

Member pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I fully agree that one should only trade when there are trading opportunities based on your studies and analysis and not wait for days or weeks. A person can trade if there is an opportunity twice a day or twice a week whatever the problem. and I trade every day if I understand the market and even on Mondays and Fridays too, but if I don't understand the market then I never enter because it's better not to trade then it's a loss. Actually Monday and Friday for today I do not understand the market and try to avoid the market that day.

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    determined by this group of trading models each of us all in terms of many of us tranding scalping models of tactics yes just similar in the event many of us are arranged to look for tactics between days every day .. all of this is determined by all of us so many of us not imitating the trade of this model is usually relative to our own. and trading every day or waiting for the day to come is a person's own choice if he feels like then he can do it every day and if he is uncomfortable then he can post it to the day to come but my advice when you do it do it with an empty mind without worries You will do good

Member optima will become famous soon enough optima will become famous soon enough optima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    even I trade like you. I am waiting for a strong signal and make a big profit in one trade. I find it easy and I don't force myself to trade every day. That's better because if I trade 2 times a week I will get my weekly goals reached. and Trade with signals that you get not the time, some traders may get many signals a day, some may not get signals for one day, indicating the time period and what system you are trading.

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    determined by this group of trading models each of us all in terms of many of us tranding scalping models of tactics yes just similar in the event many of us are arranged to look for tactics between days every day .. all of this is determined by all of us so many of us not imitating the trade of this model is usually relative to our own. and trading every day or waiting for the day to come is a person's own choice if he feels like then he can do it every day and if he is uncomfortable then he can post it to the day to come but my advice when you do it do it with an empty mind without worries You will do good

Member Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,560 Times in 547 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I exchange every day on the off chance that I comprehend the market and even in Monday and Friday as well yet on the off chance that I dont comprehend the market, at that point never passage since its better not to exchange then misfortune. as a matter of fact Monday and Friday most for the day I dont comprehend the market and attempt to evade exchange those days.

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    Dear is may na to un ke luck ka zyada issue hota hay aur na he forum ka balkah yeh un ke apni negligence hoti hay k vo trade may mehnat say kaam nahe karty aur zyada learning nahe karty jis waja say vo peechy rah jaty han aur akhrkar vo trade chor jaty han lakin agr vo mehnat say kaam krian aur apny knowledge may izafa krian to vo zrur kamyab ho sakty han

Member vforexs is on a distinguished road vforexs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    achha trader wahi hota he jo market ki condition ko dekh kar hi trading karana shuru kare isliye ye jarari bilkul bhi nahi hota he ki daily trading karana chahiye q ki bina market analysis kiye loss ho sakata he.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 694 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 523 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)