+ Reply to Thread
Page 484 of 501 FirstFirst ... 384 434 474 482 483 484 485 486 494 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,840 of 5002

Thread: Why some brokers don't allow scalping?

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by anitagala124 View Post
    there are many reason for it and i heard that scalping will make low their server and i do not know is it true or not and because there are many brokers allowed scalping too, so where is the problem here, and for this condition will build many reason...and for me, i just joined with broker who allowed scalping
    maybe if someone trading scalping system of profit he can complete very quickly, hence enabling some brokers refused to use a scalping system
    but I myself prefer scalping hopefully on my broker there is no prohibition in the future

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see that some brokers are not allowed to trade with scalping strategy, because this strategy will make the traders often open and close a position that will not overload theer server......

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member rano53 is on a distinguished road rano53's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Haar aik broker kie apanie apanie kavayd or zavbaat hotie hai....iss layee baaz broker scalping allow nahee kartie ..iss kie aik woja ye be hai scalper
    bohot zayda hotie hai iss layee haar aik broker itanie jaldi itanie logo ko handle nahee kaar saktie...That why they do not allow scalping....

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are many reason for it and i heard that scalping will make low their server and i do not know is it true or not and because there are many brokers allowed scalping too, so where is the problem here, and for this condition will build many reason...and for me, i just joined with broker who allowed scalping

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have 2 yers old in the forex market and i see broker like this in the past because you can read in thr condition that you can close your deal when you open it till pass 3 min and t deffrent from broker to an other one but now all the broker accept the scalping but the ECN's account

Banned lode is on a distinguished road lode's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have not good information about it but i think that those brokers trade against the traders DD brokers but what i can not understand is the most of traders who use scalping lose in forex too.

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meray kheyla sy main ney to aik he broker use kia hy instaforex yeh to scalping allowed karta hy ap sab ko chaiye k is me a jain yeh acha trading setup hy is me scalping allow hy apko change karna chiye apna trading terminal jo apko scaling allow nhi karta kya kheyal hy apka?

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think every broker has different rules. scalping by the broker may be able to merugiakan him. by using a scalping strategy, we can make a tremendous keuntunan. but I think if we are lucky, the broker will also be more profitable. because the percentage of profit that we get will also be taken by the broker.

Member waqtitrader will become famous soon enough waqtitrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Now more and more traders like scalping trading, but as far as I know, there are some brokers which don't allow scalping, I am really confused about this. cause you know, brokers can get profit when traders close their tradings, no matter traders get profit or lose money, this mean the more transactions traders make the more profit brokers will get. Anyone who can explain it.
    meri hobby ha k main brokers join karta rehta houn or es taranse main brokers k mutaliq janta bhi houn kafi ziyada mere khiyal mian to es liye bhi broker scalping allowed nahi kartey kioun k bar bar scalping karne se us broker ka server bzy ho jata h or dosrey customer ko apne trade open ya close karne main mushkil hoti ha es liye baaz brokers scalping allowed nahi kartey haen

Member deathzz is on a distinguished road deathzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some brokers might prohibit scalping because it was feared there will be traders who put up with a very large lot with a very small target, it is actually very detrimental to the broker. But only some are banning scalping broker, so read the rules before you place trades before signing up.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 484 of 501 FirstFirst ... 384 434 474 482 483 484 485 486 494 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)