+ Reply to Thread
Page 482 of 501 FirstFirst ... 382 432 472 480 481 482 483 484 492 ... LastLast
Results 4,811 to 4,820 of 5002

Thread: Why some brokers don't allow scalping?

Member Forexboy is an unknown quantity at this point Forexboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In time can have new scalping because these latter have an impact in the medium that you can open any order because the price moves in one direction for a short time back to the original if the trend thing is not reversed. And the entry point if you entered at a good price, you can get good profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member waleedkhan will become famous soon enough waleedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Now more and more traders like scalping trading, but as far as I know, there are some brokers which don't allow scalping, I am really confused about this. cause you know, brokers can get profit when traders close their tradings, no matter traders get profit or lose money, this mean the more transactions traders make the more profit brokers will get. Anyone who can explain it.
    woh sirf is liya allow nhi karta hain kion kay kafi banda us ka galat istamal karta hain wasa tu mujh is kay bara may zayda kuch pata nhi hai woh sirf is liya kion kay may yahan par new hun is waja say may kuch zayda app ko is kay bara may zayda nhi bata sakta hun.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now more and more traders like scalping trading, but as far as I know, there are some brokers which don't allow scalping, I am really confused about this. cause you know, brokers can get profit when traders close their tradings, no matter traders get profit or lose money, this mean the more transactions traders make the more profit brokers will get. Anyone who can explain it.
    Main na to trading ke starting esi forum sa ke ha es laaya muaj to ya pata ha k ya forum sub sa acah forum ha ya forum apna members ko boht sara information or facility data ha mujaha ya nahi pata tha k kuch forum take profit and stop loss mara matalab ha scalping ke ajzat nahi data han to phar u forum main trading karana kafi dangerous ho sakta ha.

Member bhai is on a distinguished road bhai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han akser broker jo hane scalping allowed nahi kartey hane kioun k es se ek to trader ko loss bhi ziyada hota ha or phr woh fear ka shikar ho k trading churr deteyn hane or jo sab se barri bat ha woh ye ha k es se broker ka server bhi bzy ho jata ha es liye woh allowed nahi kartey haen

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by waqarme2 View Post
    majority of the brokers don't allow the scalping its just because of that through this method the chances of earning money becomes low and i think that lot of the traders work here to win not to lose.
    The reverse is the case in forex trading. It is most brokers that support scalping in their forex trading terminal/platform. I personally do not know why it is that way, i think i would make some investigations about it.

Member waqarme2 is on a distinguished road waqarme2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    majority of the brokers don't allow the scalping its just because of that through this method the chances of earning money becomes low and i think that lot of the traders work here to win not to lose.

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nahi bahi insta forex trading main asa ko chakcer nahi ha ya scapling ka mara jub dil karta ha min apana order closed karta hoo or mara jab dil kara main apn order open karta hon mian na abi tak yahe borker use ka ha is ka alwa min na koi or borker use nahi ka ,..

Member yaar is on a distinguished road yaar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have not good information about it but i think that those brokers trade against the traders DD brokers but what i can not understand is the most of traders who use scalping lose in forex too.

Member avi is on a distinguished road avi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Normally brokers don't send order to the inter bank regularly so if some one make profit from the trade then broker pay from his pocket, Broker think that all traders will loose amount so he collect that amount without sending information to interbank, so they don't allow scalping

Member darksaimon is on a distinguished road darksaimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Usually brokers don't displace arrangement to the inter side regularly so if few one hit clear from the trade then broker pay from his innervation, Broker consider that all traders instrument infirm assets so he acquire that become without sending accumulation to interbank, so they don't portion scalping

+ Reply to Thread
Page 482 of 501 FirstFirst ... 382 432 472 480 481 482 483 484 492 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)