+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 501 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: Why some brokers don't allow scalping?

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think Spread is the most thing for which most of the brokers do not allow scalping.Some pairs have 3pips as spread and if you make 3pip profit the broker might go for loss. choose a broker who has low spread and which allows scalping. and A typical scalper will open and close tens, and in some cases, more than a hundred .... But when, for whatever reason (often a news shock, but we don't concern .... some brokers quite simply refuse to allow scalping techniques for clients.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member 20th will become famous soon enough 20th will become famous soon enough 20th's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    like scalping get more earning from many open Actually for dealing-desk broker, it is more profitable when there is scalper because the brokers will as far, are some brokers which don't allow scalping, I am really confused about this. cause you know, brokers can get profit when traders close their tradings, this mean the more transactions traders make the moremall brokers which used worse server than commonly brokers.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir me ne forex ko he use kiya ha our me ne forex k ilawa our koi bi online job nahe kiya ha our mere kiyal me forex me mujy sab sy acha lagta ha q k forex me ap ager expert ho jaty ha to ap forex me daily he forex me ap profit kar sakty ha our me forex me kud bahot he kush ho q k forex to bahot he acha job ha our me forex me he trading karo ga. HI dear app ka sawal acha hay mian chookay abhi new or sirf or sirf forex trade instaforex or indianforex forum ko hi follow karta hoon tu yahan asi koi pabandi nahi hay tu main app ko iss kay baray main kuch zayada nahi bata sakta hoon agar app kise or broker ke baat kartay hain tu maujhay iss ka kuch zayada maloom nahi hay .

Member ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalpers are incredibly short term traders who use a giant number of trades, however alittle number of pips during a period. They're sometimes not in the trade for greater than a couple of minutes to per hour. A terribly troublesome methodology of trading when you is certainly not in front of one's trading station so many time i think halan k mai ne start mai scalping ki wjaa se buht loss kiaa thaa q k iss qisam ki trading mai loss risk buht zayada hotaa hai aur hum almost 100 % pe risk karty hai khaas toor pe newbies , aur mai issy ab passand nahi kartaa laiken har kissi ki apni choice hoty hai ,aur mery khayaal mai har broker ko iss ki ijazat deni chaheay ,mery khayaal mai broker kaa shayad yeh khayaal hotaa hoga k q k iss mai loss kaa risk zayada hotaa hai aur agar koi trader iss ki wja se loss kar betha to wo disappointed ho kar trading se bhaag jay gaa aur uss broker ko comission ki mad mai milni wali raqam mai kami hoogi laiken mery khayaal mai broker ko permit karnaa chaheay k agar koi trader scalping karnaa chahtaa hai to wo kar sky jese INSTA broker apny clients ko permission detaa hai

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It isn't valid reason not really permitting investors to make use of scalping only due to the fact server involving dealer would not taken care of transaction. it's a lot more worthwhile when there is scalper for the reason that agents will get a lot more getting via numerous available opportunities. I think that's not valid reason and that is utilized by dealer due to the fact in all of the agents can encounter same as soon as high influence brand-new will be turning up.

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am really confused about this. cause you know, brokers can get profit when traders close their tradings, no matter traders get profit or lose money, this mean the more transactions traders make the more profit brokers will get. Anyone who can explain it.Now more and more traders like scalping trading, but as far as I know, there are some brokers which don't allow scalping. and scalping is not allowed by a particular broker is likely that the measures taken by the company or by a broker is to anticipate a wide range of possibilities such as losses that could have happened to the broker.

Member baper will become famous soon enough baper will become famous soon enough baper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i anticipate that agent have to be non-dealing board agent because this affectionate of agent didn't yield advantages from spreads alone but they acclimated our funds trader's armamentarium to barter by theirselv.It means, if you did scalping again the affairs of acceptable will be college and if traders won, brokers have to pay but if traders absent again brokers will get accumulation because they didn't charge to pay

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well though scalpers are such trader who shall pay biggest spread to the brokers as they make many trade in short time, so as brokers main earning is spread they should welcome scalpers, but may be some brokers who, trade against their clients may find that theycannot make profit from scalpers and so they dont allow them. If you feel there may be other reason please tell i shall be eager to know.

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is the way of making only few pips profit in every order. But it needs big amount of capital and lot size. One can make the most profit with it. Actually I am not clear about the specific reason of not allowing it. But it is the brilliant way to make profit. and I do not understand what you described? I also wonder why there are brokers who refuse scalping techniques, should broker gives us the freedom to choose and use a trading technique.

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my opinion if broker give facilitie low spread this is for promotion and strategy broker to people for joint to them. because this is bussines. and broker wouldnt lost for low spread if any trader with them stragys. why? if any traders scalping will be lost for botker use facilites low spread. and for a long time period trading scalping is not allowed in long time trading you have to trade a short term position which is very better for our trading account in this way we have got a high amount of profit and ave from loss here

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 501 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)