+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 823 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 519 ... LastLast

Thread: How many pips do you think is safe for SL ?

Member resham has a spectacular aura about resham has a spectacular aura about resham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are right to put SL on a long distance just because we don't want to lose our money and we think that the price will be about our tp rather than SL but it is a bad attitude if the trend is reversed don't leave your position open and close and concentrate on your next trade. and I always trade with TP and SL, I place a stop loss does not match the resistance support, but I prefer 10 pips, so as not to be hit by SL, then the price reverses direction. I evaluate my trading skills to go forward

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ILoveYou is a jewel in the rough ILoveYou is a jewel in the rough ILoveYou is a jewel in the rough ILoveYou's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Target ya stop loss hamesha apki strategy ya analysis keh according hi set kiya ja sakta he agr ap scalping trading kr rhe hai to ap short term Target and stop losa set karwgy likan agr ap long term me hi to ap long stop loss and Target rakheygey.
    Intra day keh liye me samjhta ho keh hame 50 pips Target and 20 pips stop loss rakhna best hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,976 Times in 676 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Many newbies ask me how many pips is safe for stop loss? I think its all depend on how much you afford to lose and we have to put stop loss by checking resistance and support levels, we should not put stop loss just by numbers.

Share your views...
    well stop loss andaze keh sath lagana ya random laga dena bohat nuqsan dey hai stop loss ka use krna bhi ak proper methods hai
    market me jab ham trade lagaty he to hame market keh support and Resistance ko measure karke stop loss and take profit lagana parta he.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness For This Useful Post:

ILoveYou (2019-11-12)

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ideally we should set a stop loss at 30 pips and more than that is not recommended at all. This is because if we are going to lose 30 pips then that clearly means that trading is completely wrong and we need to revise our research and once again trade with the correct market sentiment and SL must be decided by traders according to what is most suitable for them . Personally I use 30 pip SL. I think that is the best thing that works on my strategy. i don't want to get many of these pips to be seen in SL.

Member average will become famous soon enough average's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Error analysis: Maybe it's because of lack of capital and playing in pairs that I don't understand then look for justification for mistakes and the answer is: "it's only because of the intervention of the khan government of Switzerland and price spikes rarely happen like that, if I try to trade in a way that previously might have a lot of taxable profits obtained before the MC so yes maybe still WD some chance times before MC, my friend only survived not really from the first use of SL "

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,579 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by hiji View Post
    Your opinion is correct. I would add that the stop loss depends on the strategy used. we must remember that we have profit from forex. so if we can win in two trades and lose in one trade then on average we have got the profit from these three trades. so tp for two trades is 50 then the total win = 100 points, so my sl must be under 100 pips so that I get the difference as my net income. so we have to think combined according to my strategy that how much profit I have in a week or in definite points changes.
    स्टॉप लॉस आपके द्वारा किए जाने वाले व्यवसाय की मात्रा पर निर्भर हो सकता है। यदि बड़ी मात्रा में व्यापार होता है तो मैं नुकसान से 20 पिप्स का उपयोग करता हूं। यदि वॉल्यूम छोटा है, तो 1, स्टॉप लॉस 60 पिप्स तक लिया जाता है। स्टॉप लॉस सबसे महत्वपूर्ण चीज है जिसे हम व्यापार को बनाए रखते हुए याद करते हैं। और मैं कहूंगा कि लाभ लेने पर नुकसान को रोकने के लिए sl बहुत महत्वपूर्ण है, लेकिन यह पाइप अलग-अलग व्यापारियों के आधार पर अलग-अलग हो सकता है जिनके पास इसे लेने के लिए अलग-अलग तरीके हैं

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your opinion is correct. I would add that the stop loss depends on the strategy used. we must remember that we have profit from forex. so if we can win in two trades and lose in one trade then on average we have got the profit from these three trades. so tp for two trades is 50 then the total win = 100 points, so my sl must be under 100 pips so that I get the difference as my net income. so we have to think combined according to my strategy that how much profit I have in a week or in definite points changes.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to hiji For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss may depend on the amount of business that you do. If trading in large quantities then I use 20 pips off loss. If the volume is small, 1, the stop loss is taken up to 60 pips. Stop loss is the most important thing we remember while maintaining business. and I would say 50 pips fpr sl and also 50 pips for tp too, sl is very important to stop losses when we take profits, but that pip can vary depending on different traders who have different ways to approach it

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it depends on your strategy. But most of the time I use 50 pips for my stop loss, but if you see clearly then you will see that the market most of the time comes after moving a few pips. So we have to use stop loss depending on our analysis. Most of the time I wait 100 or more pips and see the market come again and get profits so I think it depends on the analysis.

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    just use it as a support and ressistance base to place SL. I will feel comfortable and safe if I put SL on SR with the reason that if the price touches S / R then the price will usually continue and I can't tell you how many pips for it, it all depends on the conditions and if we think that we have to increase, so why not ... sometimes I don't use SL too. when I know the chart will move back, but we must be careful for this condition

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 823 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 519 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)