+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 503 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,020 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,779 Times in 308 Posts
    jab main loss me rehta hoon tab main game khelta hoon, or movie dekhta hoon stress ko hata ne ke liye. uske baad me phir market me aata hoon.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,099 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye sabse acha tarika hota hai market me aage badne ka..
    agar aapka kabhi loss ho jata hai to apni galtiyo ko pakdo aur unhe diobara na karte hue aage badte jaao
    bahut hi jkaldi aap apen sare loss recover kar loge aur fayde me aa ajoge

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dhenia03 is an unknown quantity at this point dhenia03's Avatar
    Thanks
    when first playing the forex I still do not know anything, just the basic of forex that I understand it,
    I do not think that I will experience the loss that all of my deposit down ..
    I had time to vacuum for 1 month.
    but I am determined to start studying again,

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dhenia03 For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-06)

Junior Member Nikhil will become famous soon enough Nikhil will become famous soon enough Nikhil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    main loss se sikhta hoon. abhi to filhal always in loss. par I think all good trader also was in loss one time. is time apne emotion bhi control karna sikhta hoon.
    Dont you mate although now you are in loss but i think you will soon see profit because you hiting the main point . emotion is our own enemy and you trying to control this which is really good . anyway i think we must put SL in our trade which can help us more when market goes against us.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nikhil For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-06), shahzad kamran (2018-01-13)

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main loss se sikhta hoon. abhi to filhal always in loss. par I think all good trader also was in loss one time. is time apne emotion bhi control karna sikhta hoon.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to soumen For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-06), Dua bibi (2018-02-13)

Banned nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,638 Times in 131 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by metatrader View Post
    i turn off my pc first and take a rest...
    and evaluating my mistakes...
    That better thing brother, some times after loss i came to know what mistakes i have done, i try to not repeat that again.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to nilu For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-06)

Banned \ is on a distinguished road \'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    What do you do when you loss?

When you lose, you force yourself time to learn and research about the reasons for this loss.
    There is no one of us did not lose, but successful is looking for a reason.
    i turn off my pc first and take a rest...
    and evaluating my mistakes...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to \ For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-06), Dua bibi (2018-02-13), inspiron (2012-07-21)

Banned nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,638 Times in 131 Posts
    Best way is to stay away from the trading for few hours, if we try to recover losses then we loose more money.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nilu For This Useful Post:

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,099 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when ever i loose money in forex market, i try to realize my mistakes and then i keep on working them and try to ignore them in furthur trades..
    This is my strategy of handling my losses

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

Banned ikan lele is an unknown quantity at this point ikan lele's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    What do you do when you loss?

When you lose, you force yourself time to learn and research about the reasons for this loss.
    There is no one of us did not lose, but successful is looking for a reason.
    I will study harder to find out a mistake that have been done. so as not to make the same mistake.
    i'll also invite some friends to discuss to find a way out.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ikan lele For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 503 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)