+ Reply to Thread
Page 870 of 872 FirstFirst ... 370 770 820 860 868 869 870 871 872 LastLast
Results 8,691 to 8,700 of 8718

Thread: Forex is too risky, so why you still doing trading?

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by siberian View Post
    I am sure if trader could limit risk of losing in trading, it won't be too risky to trade with forex but don't ever want to get
    high profits with low risk in trading because it will need good analysis in trading and it was hard to do. High profits will
    need high risk too although that is possible to gain high profits with low risk.
    I agree with your opinion in forex trading is you take a high-risk trades with high profit and the more we want to gain a high risk that we face are too high anyway, but with risk management may be we will obtain high profits

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to denira For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to be low trader than high risk trader so it's okay to gain low profit but I could get it consistently.
    I don't think if forex is too risky because I have prepared good risk management to limit my losses and I
    tried to make good analysis so I could lower its risk.
    good thinking dude, minimal risk and consistant profit, if we could do it we are on course to our way to success.
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am sure if trader could limit risk of losing in trading, it won't be too risky to trade with forex but don't ever want to get
    high profits with low risk in trading because it will need good analysis in trading and it was hard to do. High profits will
    need high risk too although that is possible to gain high profits with low risk.
    You cant earn big profits without big risks.Maybe if you want a big profit with low risk you should aim for big amount of pips.That is the only way to gain.But one cant aim 1000pips in one day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to zoomfire For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned siberian is on a distinguished road siberian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomfire View Post
    Yes we have to take risk considerably.Daily low profits with low risk is better than one day big profit with high risk.
    Forex is not so risky.its only the traders who misuse leverage and make it risky.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to siberian For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to be low trader than high risk trader so it's okay to gain low profit but I could get it consistently.
    I don't think if forex is too risky because I have prepared good risk management to limit my losses and I
    Yes we have to take risk considerably.Daily low profits with low risk is better than one day big profit with high risk.
    Forex is not so risky.its only the traders who misuse leverage and make it risky.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to zoomfire For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned siberian is on a distinguished road siberian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    thanks for your comment dude. we should know risk is part and parcel of life what we can do is accept it and try to move it to our own favour. if no risk no gain, little risk little gain, high risk high gains.
    and what i said doesnt mean to take high risk all the time. use risk wisely little is good & moderate better

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pivot-trader View Post
    yeah i agree with you. we can not leave the risk but we can minimalizing the risk. driving can make acident but we can minimalizing it with slow driving. same with forex, we can minimalizing the risk with money management. so all of we do can minimalizing by rule.
    thanks for your comment dude. we should know risk is part and parcel of life what we can do is accept it and try to move it to our own favour. if no risk no gain, little risk little gain, high risk high gains.
    and what i said doesnt mean to take high risk all the time. use risk wisely little is good & moderate better

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because loss is also a part of this business and we cannot get profit all the times. But we can minimize our losses by using good strategy and money management.And when we become successful in forex trading we can re gain our lost money.Just keep your spirit high.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to blackprince4u For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    well friends tell me any business which doesnt involve a risk. forget business tell me any situation which doesnt involve a risk. driving is risky we may have an accident. eating is risky we may choke sleeping is risky house may collapse due to earthquake. so friends shall we stop going to work, eating or sleeping because they are risky

infact there is none. everything involves a risk. so do forex. we have to manage it and shouldnt turn away assuming it risky.
    yeah i agree with you. we can not leave the risk but we can minimalizing the risk. driving can make acident but we can minimalizing it with slow driving. same with forex, we can minimalizing the risk with money management. so all of we do can minimalizing by rule.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pivot-trader For This Useful Post:

mayengbam (2011-06-26), Unregistered (1)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well friends tell me any business which doesnt involve a risk. forget business tell me any situation which doesnt involve a risk. driving is risky we may have an accident. eating is risky we may choke sleeping is risky house may collapse due to earthquake. so friends shall we stop going to work, eating or sleeping because they are risky

infact there is none. everything involves a risk. so do forex. we have to manage it and shouldnt turn away assuming it risky.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 870 of 872 FirstFirst ... 370 770 820 860 868 869 870 871 872 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)