+ Reply to Thread
Page 869 of 872 FirstFirst ... 369 769 819 859 867 868 869 870 871 ... LastLast
Results 8,681 to 8,690 of 8718

Thread: Forex is too risky, so why you still doing trading?

Banned dead will become famous soon enough dead's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by blackprince4u View Post
    Well it happened with me twice and after that when i log on to my computer first i check the upcoming news and than trade according to the news. And as for NFP i made round about 180 pips in an hour.
    enormous impact of the NFP is this where we can see such incidents are so yesterday released directly to hundreds of pips movement

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dead For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    means you have a character similar to mine. I 'd rather watch the news if it happens. but yesterday I forgot that NPF news will be released, and the results you know yourself, I have floting loss.
    Well it happened with me twice and after that when i log on to my computer first i check the upcoming news and than trade according to the news. And as for NFP i made round about 180 pips in an hour.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to blackprince4u For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,776 Times in 308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alwi View Post
    including my friend also just monitor the news just does not dare to open a position because I was afraid for it but somehow every time the news was released I was more quiet and waiting to see how market response
    means you have a character similar to mine. I 'd rather watch the news if it happens. but yesterday I forgot that NPF news will be released, and the results you know yourself, I have floting loss.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to arjun For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member alwi will become famous soon enough alwi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by denira View Post
    some of my chat friends gave word that they suffered loss as a result of the impact of the NFP news last night when I'm alone just look at how the market reaction and not trading at all
    including my friend also just monitor the news just does not dare to open a position because I was afraid for it but somehow every time the news was released I was more quiet and waiting to see how market response

8. The Following User Says Thank You to alwi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    some of my chat friends gave word that they suffered loss as a result of the impact of the NFP news last night when I'm alone just look at how the market reaction and not trading at all

10. The Following User Says Thank You to denira For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market risky hone ke sath sath advantageous bhi hai..
    agar aap thik se trading karo to aap is platform se bahut paise kama sakte ho..
    lekin agar aap forex ke basics ko avoid karte hue trading karoge, to hamesha loss me hi jaoge..
    ye market risky aur rewarding dono hai

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by medhat4forex View Post
    Frankly does not doubt that the FX risk is very
    But at the same time very profitable

We all hoped to get more money easily and I think that Forex can help you to achieve that
    yeah what you say is indeed true but for you can earn easy money of course you must master the market this well not just you can get money easily

13. The Following User Says Thank You to denira For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned medhat4forex will become famous soon enough medhat4forex will become famous soon enough medhat4forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Frankly does not doubt that the FX risk is very
    But at the same time very profitable

We all hoped to get more money easily and I think that Forex can help you to achieve that

15. The Following User Says Thank You to medhat4forex For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jaha tak maine forex ko sikha haim, mujhe aisa lagta hai ki agar thik se is trading platform pe kaam kiya jaye to aap acha pasia kaam saket ho..
    Forex trading risky to hai lekin sath sath bahut zada fayde bhi hai..ye bas apki trading skills pe depend karta hai ki aap fayde me ho ya loss me

17. The Following User Says Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by siberian View Post
    I prefer to be low trader than high risk trader so it's okay to gain low profit but I could get it consistently.
    I don't think if forex is too risky because I have prepared good risk management to limit my losses and I
    tried to make good analysis so I could lower its risk.
    yeah, money management and analysis is important to minimalizing risk on this bussines. so we must use it on ours trading.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to pivot-trader For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 869 of 872 FirstFirst ... 369 769 819 859 867 868 869 870 871 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)