+ Reply to Thread
Page 367 of 381 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 365 366 367 368 369 377 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,670 of 3801

Thread: Forex vs stock market.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    i dont know about it. but i think why many people trade in the stock than forex..
    whether they not know about forex firstly, but its impossible for a trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    so i think we should trade in the forex market firstly, and in the next time we can go to trading in the stock exchange.
    i think in the stock exchange is all professional trader who have a large capital to trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    i think if we want to trading for living, we must invest a large capital. and we only set the small target with percentage of month. i think we can consistent with it.

Thanks
    i think like that, stock exchange need a large capital than forex. also i think in stock exchange there is no word sell we only to open buy in the transactions. correct me if iam wrong

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjeev View Post
    everything has its. In forex you have very big risk therefore you have big opportunity to earn. In other investment ,for examples if you put your money into a Bank like in AUD you have interest rate 4.75% on one year, on 100,000 you will get 4,750AUD for sure but for one yea
    yes you get your profits very faster in forex without waiting as in stock market, and yeah there is no need to use huge capital to start with but buddy even in stock market we have to learn and analyse as to where and when to invest our capital.

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jai View Post
    Without doubt forex is far better than stocks. Forex is the world largest financial market. The liquidity and the flow in forex cannot be compared to that in stock. stock is so boring. Forex is instant. Forex is far more better to my opinion.
    yep this is the main point mod tht you said tht we can make profits by both fall and rise and tht too just by simple buy and sell ( like how hard is tht?

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is anyways better than stock market offcourse coz here ppl even start with 100$ as capital and also profits are earner in a single day offcourse and in share market well if you got the money then better step in it with lots of patience and the help of a good broker

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will say that with forex you have to keep focus on the market when to enter and exit the market. It's quick. With the stock market there is time to know when to enter and exit the market.

Member ketan will become famous soon enough ketan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The major difference between Stock market and Forex market is that the Forex market is 24x7 market which is open 5 days a week whereas Stock market is open few hours in a day for 5 days a week.Also in Forex market one does not have to wait for long to get profits whereas in Stock markets one might have to wait long for profits.Also there is high liquidity in Forex as compared to Stocks.

Thanks
    There is no doubt that forex market is very large and have much potential as compared to stock market. What I like in forex market is its 24 hours availability whereas this is not the option in case of stock market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 367 of 381 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 365 366 367 368 369 377 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)