+ Reply to Thread
Page 967 of 975 FirstFirst ... 467 867 917 957 965 966 967 968 969 ... LastLast
Results 9,661 to 9,670 of 9744

Thread: How contorl to emotions in Trading??

Banned waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganesh View Post
    so true that we do not respect the virtual money offered in demo a/c and hence we will never know what it values after a loss of even one dollar, and not to mention that in demo we have such a huge capital that we never get to know what is a MC, only when starters come to a true a/c then they realise what an MC really is!
    if don`t respect virtual money or not take it seriously obviously we can`t do trade better on real account because we do trade with full emotions how we can be an risk taker ..
    Of course our work come tre on MC, but we have to also realized how much demo account powerful are

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ganesh will become famous soon enough Ganesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cumil View Post
    i think if we trade on demo account not affect the emotions, and how to control emotions if traded only virtual money? I think to control the emotion must have a trading plan, so trading trading plan must comply with the rule
    so true that we do not respect the virtual money offered in demo a/c and hence we will never know what it values after a loss of even one dollar, and not to mention that in demo we have such a huge capital that we never get to know what is a MC, only when starters come to a true a/c then they realise what an MC really is!
    Rock On

Banned waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by princeali View Post
    emotion control karna bahut mushkil hai khas kar newbies kaliya to bahut mushkil hai , this is because newbies ko trade plan karna nahi ata aur jub bhi high volatile rehta hai market waha trade kartai hai with out knowledge ,agar loss karliya to phir wahi aur eek position kholdaitai hai taki loss ko profit mai badaldai but eek proper money management nahi rehta ,, so better all newbies have a good trading plan and money management skill to control the emotion in trading ..
    mushkil kuch b enhe hota der asal hota yoon ha k jo new bies hota ha na wo apne ap ko emotions se neche ker leta ha jis ki waja se wo down ho jata ha, aik new bies ko chahaye aik paper le ker apni sari weakness likh le or pher un se fight kerye
    volatile mein newbies ko jump bilkul b enhe kerna chahaye jo merzi bilkul nehe hain demo account hain to pratice jaror ker leni chahaye lekan further nehe

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Rohail is on a distinguished road Rohail's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very true that Forex is a very risky business, while trading emotions could be very harmful for you, but it is also true that humans are the emotional creatures, so we can't stop our emotions but can minimize them, but its very difficult for newbies to control emotions, in the beginning we can't control emotions, but with experience we can control it, Remember that Experience is the key of success in Forex.

Member nuh514 is on a distinguished road nuh514's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    Every one talking that in forex we must know control the emotions..
    tell us how you control your emotions that come during trading.

(sorry in thread name i put wrong spelling...control is right spelling )
    To control your emotions you must have to remain calm and cool when trading. You must not become too much greedy and coward and remain in the middle of two extremes.

Thanks
    i think to control our emotions we have to build up an rules, like mein is trader itni pip per trade rook doon, still not be greedy or ager market against ja b rehe teb tek trade mein rehna chahye jeb tek stop losses hit nehe ho jata,lekan baaz time ap trader ko jeld control ker sekte ho ager apko mahsoos ho raha k trade loss mein rahe g.
    or emotiosn ko control kerna yehe ak trick ha, apni eyes or mind ko trading mein laga do bus

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    I have written all my trading rules in 1 paper and keep that infront of my computer and always i tried to follow them and automatically my emotional getting control. Example - I have set rules that dont used more then 10% of your account balance in 1 position in any situation, so whenever i see good signal then also i dont used because anything can happened in forex and like this i able to control my emotions, some times it failed too...
    This is a very good thing to in fact this is a new idea which i like the most. This is like making a checklist with basic points listed in it and with do's and dont's of the trade.Also the best way to control emotions is to follow the list and adhere to it which will automatically set a contro over your emotions.Also you can put Stop Loss and take profit to all your trades based on your analysis.

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by venkiaries61 View Post
    Try to trade on demo and also cent account.
    i think if we trade on demo account not affect the emotions, and how to control emotions if traded only virtual money? I think to control the emotion must have a trading plan, so trading trading plan must comply with the rule

Banned imbest is on a distinguished road imbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronak View Post
    not loss..but many others effect will be on forex..emotions like greed and fear has more disadvantagess..and greed is the thing that it will destoy our confidence we can occur huge loss..
    Greed is the result of over confidence and it is more harmful than fear but it has some advantage over fear that at least we try to make something. In fear we will not use full potential of the forex tools and will not give ourselves a chance to get something big.

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arubh View Post
    It is really difficult, but still we have to control our emotions. If we can not control we are always in loss.
    not loss..but many others effect will be on forex..emotions like greed and fear has more disadvantagess..and greed is the thing that it will destoy our confidence we can occur huge loss..
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 967 of 975 FirstFirst ... 467 867 917 957 965 966 967 968 969 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)