+ Reply to Thread
Page 959 of 975 FirstFirst ... 459 859 909 949 957 958 959 960 961 969 ... LastLast
Results 9,581 to 9,590 of 9744

Thread: How contorl to emotions in Trading??

Senior Member kamla will become famous soon enough kamla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjeev View Post
    Its true as a newbie its very hard to control emotion but we know how important to control it because only this emotion can washout one account and trully saying before when i am newbie then i also victim of this emotion . so we need patience and keep our mind cool although there is some loss and for become successful trader we have to overcome this although it not easy .
    in forex trading you must control your emotions with help of your best trade experience, discipline, passion, good planning, you adequate knowledge , and small lot size. learn is also more important to control your emotions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    besabri ko conrol krne k liy demo forex trading account bohat acha hy, ap apne trade ka size chota rakhain aur greed mn na aayain aur jib ap trade lagain to tub darain mat is trah ap apme emotion ko control kr sakte han

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i control my emotion with the help of my best knowledge about forex trading, best planning, my confidence, my best trade size to choose, best pair of trade, so that's why i am best trader.

Banned keset is on a distinguished road keset's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by speedy View Post
    Controlling emotions is really a difficult job and for this I try my best. I try to avoid trading when I get any loss because at that time it is very difficult to control emotions. Sometimes I try to control emotions by thinking that loss is also part of forex trading.
    I completely agree it is very difficult to control emotions, but we as traders must be able to learn and try to control our emotions in order to be good trading.

Senior Member hiren will become famous soon enough hiren will become famous soon enough hiren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere emoticons to main control karta hi hu.
    Per i think her koi apne emoticons ko control ni kr sakta as k agar usne loss kiya to v and profit kiya ho to v.
    Dono situation main control karna muskil hai.

Member speedy will become famous soon enough speedy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Controlling emotions is really a difficult job and for this I try my best. I try to avoid trading when I get any loss because at that time it is very difficult to control emotions. Sometimes I try to control emotions by thinking that loss is also part of forex trading.

Banned waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nilu View Post
    Thats better thing some times when i loss i do same, if we are watching market then mind says to open some more trades to recover loss but its not at all a good idea.
    trading aik psychllogy game ha or ye always apko problem mein rekhti ha, ager trading kerni to equity chhaye equity ko banan k leye ya uski ko wealthy rekhne k leye ager koi idea ta ha jo k kam ker sekta ha to ap try jaroor kareen

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronak View Post
    emotions like greed ,fear is the hindrances for the trader while strated new trading.....emotions need to be controll and for this trade should have to develop positive attitude and knowledge...so they can trade with discipline and patience...
    emotions should be converted to positive attitude.If we lose a trade we should convert it into positive energy and not get tensed and open a new trade in haste.It will make us lose more.So when we are in emotion we should try to stay cool

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ketan View Post
    emotions are common in humans.We cant eliminate it completely.
    So its better to avoid it.if we find loss also we should try our best.
    After loss also we should not try to open a trade immediately.Decisions taken in anger will lead to haste.
    emotions like greed ,fear is the hindrances for the trader while strated new trading.....emotions need to be controll and for this trade should have to develop positive attitude and knowledge...so they can trade with discipline and patience...
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Member ketan will become famous soon enough ketan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    emotions are common in humans.We cant eliminate it completely.
    So its better to avoid it.if we find loss also we should try our best.
    After loss also we should not try to open a trade immediately.Decisions taken in anger will lead to haste.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 959 of 975 FirstFirst ... 459 859 909 949 957 958 959 960 961 969 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)