+ Reply to Thread
Page 958 of 975 FirstFirst ... 458 858 908 948 956 957 958 959 960 968 ... LastLast
Results 9,571 to 9,580 of 9744

Thread: How contorl to emotions in Trading??

Senior Member vineet will become famous soon enough vineet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I studied psychology with a real account, I think all traders had made ​​mistakes, I am still learning to not repeat the error, with the discipline in trading rules

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arihant View Post
    Nice thing, But in my opinion emotions wll get controlled when we do some practice in tarding thats why we see some less emotions play in experienced trader. If we stick to money management rules then emotions will decrease.
    i agree with you, need more practice and try to change our mindset, if we get some losing or floating minus so we have to be cool and let it flow without bad thinking, we just make analysis and fix something that we have done...
    ride it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vineet will become famous soon enough vineet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think all systems are good, provided that can discipline, relying on luck is trading just gambling, without money management can not exist, the account will be destroyed quickly, I had a bad experience, no money management and having a margin call

Member sasa0220 will become famous soon enough sasa0220's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think best way to control emotion is to create a trading plan and sticking with it . You can create a plan how and when to open/close positions. You can do this in accordance with your trading strategy. Then execute your plan and stick with it. Your emotions will not get in your way

Banned nikhil_rrane is on a distinguished road nikhil_rrane's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arihant View Post
    Thats better thing some times when i loss i do same, if we are watching market then mind says to open some more trades to recover loss but its not at all a good idea
    When you are in the loss it is better to take rest for some time from forex trading and with the fresh mind you can again start the forex trading. But always remember that you have to follow the rules when you trade in the forex market otherwise the same thing happen again.

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thats better thing some times when i loss i do same, if we are watching market then mind says to open some more trades to recover loss but its not at all a good idea

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nice thing, But in my opinion emotions wll get controlled when we do some practice in tarding thats why we see some less emotions play in experienced trader. If we stick to money management rules then emotions will decrease.

Senior Member patil will become famous soon enough patil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    हमारी भावनाओं को नियंत्रित तो हम अच्छा knowledges और अच्छा अनुभव है क्योंकि अच्छे knowledges और अच्छा होगा
    अनुभव हमें आश्वस्त करने के लिए लाना होगा. जब हम विश्वास कर रहे हैं, तो हमारी भावनाओं स्थिर है और इसे नियंत्रित करने के लिए आसान हो जाएगा
    हमारी भावनाओं को जब हम विश्वास कर रहे हैं.

Senior Member kamla will become famous soon enough kamla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    emotions ko control may rakhnay ka sab say bara tareeqa ye hay kay insaan apnaay aap ko ye pehaly say hi samjha ker rakhay kay jo ye trade may kernay ja raha hun mjhe iss may loss bhi ho sakta hay or phir wo jitna loss bardasht ker sakta hay otna hi stop loss select karray.

Senior Member kamla will become famous soon enough kamla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are very right, experience in very vital in controlling your emotions. And experience comes with time. As a newbie trader you will always fail to control your emotions may be in start when you lose real money you may think of quitting trading. But those who stick to their strategy and keep patience may succeed in forex trading. It is difficult to control your emotions in start but then you get used to it ONLY if your winning percentage is greater than your losing percentage.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 958 of 975 FirstFirst ... 458 858 908 948 956 957 958 959 960 968 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)