+ Reply to Thread
Page 954 of 975 FirstFirst ... 454 854 904 944 952 953 954 955 956 964 ... LastLast
Results 9,531 to 9,540 of 9744

Thread: How contorl to emotions in Trading??

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So can you tell me how will you control emotions in demo account. No matter how much you try emotions will not come in demo trading. They will automatically come when you put your money in real account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member krishan is on a distinguished road krishan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    सच इतना है कि हम एक / ग डेमो में की पेशकश की आभासी पैसे का सम्मान नहीं करते और इसलिए हम जानते हैं कि यह क्या एक भी डॉलर के नुकसान के बाद मूल्यों कभी नहीं, और का उल्लेख नहीं है कि हम डेमो में इतनी बड़ी पूंजी है कि हम कभी नहीं मिलपता है कि क्या एक एम सी है, केवल जब शुरुआत एक एक / ग सच करने के लिए आते हैं तो वे महसूस करते हैं वास्तव में क्या एक एम सी है!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member krishan is on a distinguished road krishan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    जब आप नुकसान में रहे हैं यह बेहतर है विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार से कुछ समय के लिए आराम और ताजा मन के साथ आप फिर से विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार शुरू कर सकते हैं. लेकिन हमेशा याद रखना है कि आप नियमों का पालन किया है जब आप विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार में व्यापार अन्यथा एक ही बात फिर से होगा.

Member akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Greed is one of the main reasons why I end up losing some of my trades. Once my analysis happens I become greedy and open more positions going against my own recommendations then it makes me frustrated and it really can drain your account. I'm now left with half of the money I had last week.

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by assi View Post
    if you can then try to do practice on demo account. you can really control your emotions on demo then you will get any problem on demo and if you think you are feeling boring on demo account then try to take part in demo contest and feel pride to control your emotions.
    are you are sure if trading with a demo account can affect your psychology? many traders are talking about trading with a demo account that will not affect the psychology, it is a fact a friend, you just post that made me confused and not based on things that happen in reality.

I want to ask if there is a trader trading using a demo account has emotions when a loss ? I think not because of money on a demo account only virtual, so that traders do not feel lost money

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    you are right . we can not control emotions 100% but little bit we can.
    if we have proper trading plan and always trade in under money management with prorper trade like stop loss and take profit in eatch trade then we are able to control on it.
    yup, i think because emotion is natural from person.
    we cant avoid it, emotion is a part of our life. if we still always trade with emotion, we should do a lot of training in the demo or cent account. but is better in the cent account

Member simbagi123 will become famous soon enough simbagi123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every one talking that in forex we must know control the emotions..
    tell us how you control your emotions that come during trading.

(sorry in thread name i put wrong spelling...control is right spelling )
    han jani forex main emotions ko control karna kafi mushkil ha or ziyada tar tab jab app profit main ja rahe hotey ho tab or jab app withdraw karwane k qareeb hote ho to tab bhi emution par control karna mushkil hota ha dear main to jab bhi trade open karta hn to baar baar nahi dekhta open trade ko es taran main control karta hn apne emotions ko

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    if we have proper trading plan and always trade in under money management with prorper trade like stop loss and take profit in eatch trade then we are able to control on it.
    yes ... and we need the discipline to do so, with disciplinary obeying the rules in a trading plan, then our emotions will be well managed, we want our emotions remain stable at current profit or loss, if we profit so we would not be too greedy and if loss we will not be was too tense

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,627 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jai View Post
    i think if we trade on demo account not affect the emotions, and how to control emotions if traded only virtual money? I think to control the emotion must have a trading plan, so trading trading plan must comply with the rule

Banned eddis is an unknown quantity at this point eddis's Avatar
    Thanks
    control emotion when transaction in forex market is very difficult for newbie
    we must using best system trading and more indicator with best signal confirm in trading
    emotion is very bad for trader, we can make bad result if using emotion in trading system

+ Reply to Thread
Page 954 of 975 FirstFirst ... 454 854 904 944 952 953 954 955 956 964 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)