+ Reply to Thread
Page 953 of 975 FirstFirst ... 453 853 903 943 951 952 953 954 955 963 ... LastLast
Results 9,521 to 9,530 of 9744

Thread: How contorl to emotions in Trading??

Member sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    emtions नियंत्रण केवल व्यापार अभ्यास है. एक बार आप suuficient अनुभव है तो आप निश्चित रूप से emtion नियंत्रण करने में सक्षम हो जाएगा है, लेकिन शुरू में यह बहुत मुश्किल है इसे नियंत्रित करने के

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member hima is just really nice hima is just really nice hima is just really nice hima is just really nice hima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    Every one talking that in forex we must know control the emotions..
    tell us how you control your emotions that come during trading.

(sorry in thread name i put wrong spelling...control is right spelling )
    its not easy to control emotions, but with emotions its not easy to trade and don't have any grip to forex, only the experience teaches traders how to control emotions not any lesson, any person or teacher can teaches you to controlling emotions
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hima For This Useful Post:

anna_quen (2011-12-09), hamid (2012-01-09)

Banned aafx100 is an unknown quantity at this point aafx100's Avatar
    Thanks
    Emotional persons always faces loss, not only in the forex trading, also in other fields of life. One thing should be remember to every member that they will not get profit being an emotional trend, be patience and hold your emotions while trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think its really very very hard to control emotion while trading specially for newbie . if loss there works emotion and if there is profit also works emotion and i think its really dangerous for us . but without control this its really hard to become successful trader and i think only our experience can help us to prevent emotion.

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by akshay1728 View Post
    the only way to control the emtions is to practice trading. once you got suuficient experience then you will be definately able to control the emtion .but intially it is very difficult to control it
    Risk management and money management are the best ways to control your emotions and apart from that a trader can practice meditation as well.Fear and greed needs to be controlled and one can do it by putting stop loss and take profits.

Member sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sl उपयोग करने के लिए नुकसान को कम करने और मुझे नहीं लगता कि यह आप एम.एम. का प्रबंधन करने के लिए क्योंकि आप एम.एम. सेट में मदद करता है आप बहुत आकार के आकार का उपयोग करना चाहिए

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A good way I think the arena when the emotion we want to make this mistake without realizing we are not then we quickly see the notes the rule in our monitir

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sachin View Post
    Emotions can wipe out even 2 , 3 or 4 accounts if you will not do things to controls them. It is very easy to say that I will control emotions next time but frankly you can never have this control. You can just minimize this emotional trading but to some extent only.
    Yes, its great truth. till now, i am just trying to control emotions but not controlled. Is there any possible way to control those things.
    I cannot able to even minimize my emotions. when my position is open, most of the time, i close my positions on negative side.

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Emotions can wipe out even 2 , 3 or 4 accounts if you will not do things to controls them. It is very easy to say that I will control emotions next time but frankly you can never have this control. You can just minimize this emotional trading but to some extent only.

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sunil View Post
    If every trader started to think like this, no one will trade in real account. The point is about controlling and limiting your emotions specially greed. This can only be done in real account. You can't stop walking just because of the fear of felling.
    Very well said my friend as no one would stop walking with the fear of falling.so same way no one should stop trading with the fear of loosing money but it is better to control fear and greed and use proper money management skills to control the same.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 953 of 975 FirstFirst ... 453 853 903 943 951 952 953 954 955 963 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)