+ Reply to Thread
Page 944 of 975 FirstFirst ... 444 844 894 934 942 943 944 945 946 954 ... LastLast
Results 9,431 to 9,440 of 9744

Thread: How contorl to emotions in Trading??

Member furiya is on a distinguished road furiya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we just follow the trading rules with a proper and high value of discipline then there is no reason that stop us from success in forex. But most of the time we break the rules or don't follow the rules and the result appears in the shape of loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jadhav is on a distinguished road jadhav's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Controlling emotions is really a difficult job and for this I try my best. I try to avoid trading when I get any loss because at that time it is very difficult to control emotions. Sometimes I try to control emotions by thinking that loss is also part of forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jadhav is on a distinguished road jadhav's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A trader who trades low volumes remains in safe place and he has good control on emotions also. I think it is the only way to control emotions and traders should not go to trade heavy volumes.

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by furiya View Post
    I think lack of control on emotions can wipe up to 10 20 or 30 accounts also if you are not able to control your emotions. Traders who are facing margin calls regularly should give up the trade for some time and should go back to the demo account. They should not come to the real account unless their confidence level improves.
    Yes we can not control emotions and most of the time my account also wash out, reason I always trade in big lots due to greed and then waiting for closing but account wash out, so if we want to control then trade in small lots and take for small profit in small pips.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think lack of control on emotions can wipe up to 10 20 or 30 accounts also if you are not able to control your emotions. Traders who are facing margin calls regularly should give up the trade for some time and should go back to the demo account. They should not come to the real account unless their confidence level improves.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wo traders jo apny emotion par kabo nahen pa sakty wo kabhi bhi kaamyaab naheen hp paty. Hamin forex main kaamyaab honya kay liye robots ki trah kaam karny ki zaroorat hay tab hi hum kaamyab ho sakty hain is filed main.

Banned nikam is on a distinguished road nikam's Avatar
    Thanks
    use SL to reduce the disadvantages and I do not think it helps you to manage MM because you have to set the MM you should use the size of the lot size

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ali1011 View Post
    emotions are very bad thing for froex trader because its very important thing in forex if you will control you can make successful trader . Agar apko is me training hy to ap achi trading kr sakty hen or ziada profit kma sakty hen.yeh bohat buri kamzori hy hamen isay door karna cahiye.
    emotion is one of the psychological side we have and we should not think of emotions as an enemy, because it will never be finished, so we must learn to control yourself by opening your mind becomes better
    do the best we can

Member speedy will become famous soon enough speedy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One good method of controlling emotions is that open a position on analysis only and put stop loss and take profit at the time of opening a position and then go away from your computer. When you will open your computer after 2-3 hours you will get some profit and if your position is in loss then wait for the time it comes to profit area.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    emotions are very bad thing for froex trader because its very important thing in forex if you will control you can make successful trader . Agar apko is me training hy to ap achi trading kr sakty hen or ziada profit kma sakty hen.yeh bohat buri kamzori hy hamen isay door karna cahiye.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 944 of 975 FirstFirst ... 444 844 894 934 942 943 944 945 946 954 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)