+ Reply to Thread
Page 896 of 975 FirstFirst ... 396 796 846 886 894 895 896 897 898 906 946 ... LastLast
Results 8,951 to 8,960 of 9744

Thread: How contorl to emotions in Trading??

Member kamrul10 is on a distinguished road kamrul10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are thinking right sir.it is not so easy but not so hard.but we are making our trades difficult.because we are going to open our position at too many at the same times and that's why our volume going very high.so better to control our emotion fist.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member silverfx is an unknown quantity at this point silverfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to control our stupid emotion is not easy but not impossible to take control our self.need good management and good trading plan to avoid our emotions when our position will be opened.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member najaf12345 is on a distinguished road najaf12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi
    yes its very useful so we do not over trade. other than that we should look at and find news related to the pair that we are using
    so that we can know where the price will go . from this info we can set the sl and tp properly.

Senior Member lights will become famous soon enough lights's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asama View Post
    in this thread I can see that there are many ways we can help control emotions, I still could not control my emotions because I mainly trading with a demo account people say that trading should be the rule and plan
    that's true,, we must have a plan and rules, so we can control our emotion. we should to discipline with our strategy, that's make our trading become effective and efficient.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jannah View Post
    yes emotion is very important during trade, you need updated and is operating very careful in the fundamental and technical analysis and expects volatile.Be see the reaction on the market.
    Emotions are truly important in forex trading, we should control it at all times so that we would get the best out of forex trading business. Any analysis that we are using to trade contains a part of it that would set to test our emotions.

Member will is on a distinguished road will's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kaia View Post
    The best way to control your emotions is by way of frequent practice, often enter the market, learn the true character of each currency. then automatically we will train our emotions. The cause of our emotions often comes up is because we do not yet understand how to act when we entered the market.
    This is right too. Doing a lot of practices will give us more confident so it will be easier to control
    emotion but the most important is our discipline to follow trading plan. If we kept on following the
    trading plan so we won't be emotional in any conditions.

Senior Member jakir0079 is on a distinguished road jakir0079's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is so difficult to control emotions but i believe if i want to success in Forex trade then i must be control my emotions other wise i loss my all investment. I am always try to control my emotion on trading for success and get lot of good profit.

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kalex76 View Post
    If you actually have the real brave heart to face the risky trading market at any time ...
    I feel that you can have control over the emotion ,if traders really feel each situations with their mind and soul ..
    yes, if the trader has to have courage in the face of the market then he has only one enemy that must be defeated, it is the greed. because there are two biggest enemy to a trader. namely fear and greed...

Member 5starsabuj is on a distinguished road 5starsabuj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Emotion is the important part of human being .
    emotion is harmful for human being-
    Emotion comes from greedy when a man can start anything with greedy he work many work with greedy . But when he can know that emotion is harmful for him he can control his emotion at first he control his anger because emotion also comes from anger then understand and be cool and control the emotion.
    No risk no gain.

Member kaia is an unknown quantity at this point kaia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best way to control your emotions is by way of frequent practice, often enter the market, learn the true character of each currency. then automatically we will train our emotions. The cause of our emotions often comes up is because we do not yet understand how to act when we entered the market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 896 of 975 FirstFirst ... 396 796 846 886 894 895 896 897 898 906 946 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)