+ Reply to Thread
Page 846 of 975 FirstFirst ... 346 746 796 836 844 845 846 847 848 856 896 946 ... LastLast
Results 8,451 to 8,460 of 9744

Thread: How contorl to emotions in Trading??

Member room is on a distinguished road room's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think a experienced trader is a better person who can control his emotions well and with all those years in the markets and losses and profits nd lessons learnt he is in a better position to trade and trade emotionless.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ayusri will become famous soon enough ayusri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading with a clear plan and the rules will have an enormous impact on human emotional trading that is doing it, where if you trade using a suitable way the rules are no rules when it stalls and when existing rules are also lucky because we do trading in accordance with the trading rules and targets that exist in our account if los do not spend money that is in our account as well as capital gain would not be too much because it will only make the stalls, as everything is controlled trading then we can be relaxed according to the existing and can be controlled emotion.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Most of us can't buy and sell with feelings thus large. We've got to preserve tranquil in buying and selling times as well as the much less feelings contain, the more odds of successful positions. It is recommended to don't get over emotional although buying and selling since this may send you to always be away from concentrate and at last losing.

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by twitter View Post
    In forex trading we have to control our emotion because it can make a big loss for us. When you trading, you need to use your experience not emotion. You need to work hard but control your over confidence. By doing it you can make a good future in forex trading.
    emotion is bad for trader if the trader can not control it properly because it will affect the decision making of that trader.
    for example when a trader get in to the market with a good entry the price might retrace and then if the trader fear then he will close the position with little profit but the price might return to continue the previous trend. so as a result the trader will lose potential profit.

Senior Member Rizwan is on a distinguished road Rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    I have written all my trading rules in 1 paper and keep that infront of my computer and always i tried to follow them and automatically my emotional getting control. Example - I have set rules that dont used more then 10% of your account balance in 1 position in any situation, so whenever i see good signal then also i dont used because anything can happened in forex and like this i able to control my emotions, some times it failed too...
    emotional sentiments plays a very good role in forex trading i guess.Being greedy might be problem.if u'll be greedy and expect a lage profit,then u might get loss.besides greeds,u must have a good control over your emotions and sentiments as well i guess while trading.but as human,we all have these character and its preety much difficult to control these emotions.its not easy to be a good trador..:

Senior Member nini is an unknown quantity at this point nini's Avatar
    Thanks
    such that the signature below, not greedy does not mean we reject the pips.control your emotions when trading forex is key to get profit, because if can control emotion and can control greed too, in forex trading.

Senior Member adeusi is an unknown quantity at this point adeusi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    emotion can make you lose all your money if you can control it, please in any trade that you make or any position that you take try to control your emotion and trade with little money that you afford to lose.

Member abhishekhanal is on a distinguished road abhishekhanal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hey you can control your emotions when you are perfect in forex. If you are beginner then you cannot control your emotions because it is very hard for you to control your emotions coz you are beginner. So please practice lot of and be a pro to control emotions

Banned aray is an unknown quantity at this point aray's Avatar
    Thanks
    controlling the emotion is most important for a trader. with out control the emotion a trader can't become a real trader and
    can't control himself as changing market. so must control the emotion and greedy and fear.

Banned sgiant is on a distinguished road sgiant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by anoha View Post
    Important issue is the most difficult problems that face any Forex trader, especially beginner who are exposed to too great a loss because of the impact of the feelings during the trading I see that the only solution to this problem is after opening the package and identify the target and stop loss order to leave your computer permanently until it gets to one of two goals ..
    Absolutely right in your opinion. Do not ever do trade if you have not mastered it, this will result in greater loss of money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 846 of 975 FirstFirst ... 346 746 796 836 844 845 846 847 848 856 896 946 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)