+ Reply to Thread
Page 446 of 975 FirstFirst ... 346 396 436 444 445 446 447 448 456 496 546 946 ... LastLast
Results 4,451 to 4,460 of 9744

Thread: How contorl to emotions in Trading??

Senior Member mhanif is on a distinguished road mhanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This all depends onto you. If you want to avoid emotions from coming in between your trade then you must set specific rules and you must also make sure that you are following them correctly and with full honesty.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nvd.adil is an unknown quantity at this point nvd.adil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i get profit in trading at that time my emotions are at the peak and emotionally i want to make more orders in same way for earning but i regret that wish and keep calm thinking and make orders according to rules and my strategy i do not interrupt or change my strategy due to my emotionally thimkimg same as at the time of loosing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ka rom is an unknown quantity at this point ka rom's Avatar
    Thanks
    The best thanks to management emotions whereas commerce in forex is to be good in demo commerce initial. If we tend to study commerce in demo accounts, we are going to be acquainted concerning the important trade. Then we do not got to be nervous concerning something. And whereas commerce too, ne'er be greedy. Greed is that the one that brings down all different emotions. ne'er be scared of any trends, simply be patience and await the proper trends to start out the trade.

Member aidilburhan is on a distinguished road aidilburhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    try to relax while you trade,, and always start to analyze the market before you decide to enter the market. entering the market in a rush will lead you to a panic attack if you entering the market in a wrong position

Senior Member harrysidhu is on a distinguished road harrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro sometimes our emotions do play a chart to keep open a position although, as we know not all market conditions well and often we try to enter the market that we had never entered it with the objectives of the experiment but the real harm in the account, this carelessness,,

Senior Member hilman is an unknown quantity at this point hilman's Avatar
    Thanks
    use SL to cut back the disadvantages and that i don't suppose it helps you to manage metric linear unit as a result of you've got to line the metric linear unit you ought to use the scale of the ton size

Banned fariza is on a distinguished road fariza's Avatar
    Thanks
    we can control our emotion in our trading if we reduce our profit target in forex trading so we
    will follow good money management and we can make our real trading account safe and we can avoid from big lose so it will control our emotion.

Banned shint is an unknown quantity at this point shint's Avatar
    Thanks
    In life, observe makes excellent, that conjointly applies to forex commerce. Emotions area unit manageable by the merchant providing they're ready to determine it and begin the method of preventing themselves from losing as a results of such emotional issues.

Senior Member rahul06 is an unknown quantity at this point rahul06's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Yovraj View Post
    I think that experience plays a vital role in controlling your emotions..With experience, you will see lots of ups and downs in this market which will definitely teach you to control your emotions while trading . Thanks ..
    many novice traders are still not able to cope emotionally when things happen that we do not want. Because trading was supposed to have faith and a spirit of calm, which means we have stable emotionally, because a huge emotional impact on the achievement of success in trading

Senior Member ranausman is an unknown quantity at this point ranausman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han g ye sb such ha k emotion ko control krna boht mushkil hota ha lekin trade me emotion kaam nhi aty in me emotions ka koi amal dakhaL nhi agr emotions se km leny lg gye to koi b pers0n trade me successfull nhi ho skta..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 446 of 975 FirstFirst ... 346 396 436 444 445 446 447 448 456 496 546 946 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)