+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 975 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 518 ... LastLast

Thread: How contorl to emotions in Trading??

Member mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aap apny risks ko control kar sakty ho, lakin Emotions ko control karny ka koi formula hay na hi koi tareeqa, is ta link aap ki psychology say hay aur agar aap behtar psychology kay saath trade karna chaty hain to phir aap ko apny risks ko limit main rakhna ho ga. To control our emotion so we must have good knowledge and good experiences because good knowledge and good experiences will bring us to confident when we are confident then our emotion is stable and it will be easier to control our emotion when we are confident .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you still have not mastered the emotions felt and still feel it should be trading on a demo account first, do not push yourself or be sorry Should the test system and the strategy was carried out on a demo account only. Only if after some time we can actually prove good practice in a live account. When foray into live account services will also be different because there will face psychological pressure that is not found in the demo account. So too must learn to live again in the account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there are lots of way to control your emotions and everyone must already know how to control his emotions, respectively .. but sometimes when we are dealing with a market with a flash we forget everything .. I think that's why its so our trading tips in a state of quiet away from the noise as if we are noisy certainly our concentration dispersed .. trying to apply insha allah potent ... we can control our emotions, respectively ..

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kholil For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    emotion is one of the hart thing that the forex trader still hard to control it, i have also trying to control my emotion for some long time, but the emotion is also still one of the hard thing for me to control it i need to have more good strategy on my trading ansd also discipline on it first I initially planned to stay disciplined trading premises .. before opening my chart will be trading with a particular pair, then set a target profit, then begin to analyze it. If the profit according to the target, then I will stop trading. Similarly, if a loss, I am preparing for loss on so many points, so if I would stop trading loss ..

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As we can see all about emotion is an inborn something that can come up any time, it rises more some time when we sees the condition of the market. So to avoid it is to go out of the market for the main time. true, if we focus only focused on the results, we never realized that it was a process to get it hard, then the results obtained will also be a lot of expectations, so indeed we should be aware of which one should we fokus first.

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya right, because it greatly affects our emotions in making decisions in trading forex. because that is when we are able to control your emotions well, it will support us to be able to think well in taking a decision, therefore when we make decisions to control emotions well, it will make us able to profit in forex trading. that's why we have to be able to control emotions well if we want an advantage in our trade.

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Emotions and mental is one of the thing we must manage before we are can be good trader. If we are have good strategy with good management. It will make our trade more, but do not forget about emotions. that was important factor we are cannot forget because emotions will drive our ways when we are trade. When we are fear, it will make us to not open order when the position is comes. When we are greed it will make us not satisfied to the profit we are get.

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not easy friend, awareness alone will not be enough to make us realize that forex is a very risky business, we can see from the many traders fail. not because they do not have a system and a strategy that is less profitable, but because they are not able to do a good control of the money management and risk management. And out of it all that caused the biggest failure is not being able to control their emotions and mental.

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that its very difficult to control emotion but we know how important to control it because only this emotion can washout one account and truly saying before when I am newbie then I also victim of this emotion . I also think that to control emotion everybody should be patient all the time . More than half of Americans are "abominably obese," obesity is a risk factor for so many diseases. Obesity is a growing health issue around the world and is reaching epidemic proportions in some nations. The problem is not restricted to the inhabitants of the affluent countries, to the adult population,

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its accurate as a newbie its rattling intemperate to contain emotion but we undergo how eventful to essay it because only this emotion can wash one chronicle and trully saying before when i am newbie then i also soul of this emotion . so we poorness longanimity and protect our intellectual turn tho' there is any going and for prettify undefeated bargainer we mortal to defeat this though it not undemanding .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 975 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 518 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)