+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 975 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 529 ... LastLast

Thread: How contorl to emotions in Trading??

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Emotions affect beginners more than traders who spend two months in trading because beginners do not have experience and he is still at the level of learning but the old trader faces emotions several times and is convinced of himself he can ride them easily but to control emotions we must be disciplined all the time and take control of our psychology and I will add a warning that most beginners ignore and that we must not forget about the risk element while hoping to make a profit on our trades reaching the target, but what if the trade goes unpredictably to such situations we must be prepared with stop loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member digimon is on a distinguished road digimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Personally I'd rather not sit in front of your terminal. When you look at a chart, it will affect your emotions. I don't sit in front of my terminal in bad situations all day and have good results. Right now I watch TV to be cool. and Greed is one of the main reasons why I end up losing part of my trade. After my analysis took place, I became greedy and opened up more positions that contradicted my own recommendations, which frustrated me and that really drained your account. Now I have half of the money I had last week.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,968 Times in 1,590 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i start trade i set my mind that if i face loss then not to be worry about this because it just part of trade.
    Sometimes you face loss and sometimes you make profit.
    If you are a good trader if you face loss from one trade you can make profit from other one.
    So, you should not to be emotional in trading.

Member tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is true that as a beginner, it is very difficult to control emotions, but we know how important it is to control them because only these emotions can erase one account and actually say before when I am a beginner I am also a victim of these emotions. so we need patience and keep our minds calm even though there are some losses and to be a successful trader we have to overcome this even though it's not easy and Emotion can delete even 2, 3 or 4 accounts if you won't do things to control it. It's easy to say that I will control my emotions next time, but frankly you will never have this control. You can minimize this emotional trading but to a certain extent.

Member sangkur will become famous soon enough sangkur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can use stop loss to limit losses and take profit must be exploited properly so that we do not become victims of greed. This is the main emotion that can be found using these two tools. We cannot control our emotions with open trade at both ends. and The best way to control your emotions when trading on forex is to be perfect in demo trading first. If we learn about trading on a demo account, we will get used to real trading. Then we don't need to be nervous about anything. And when trading too, never be greedy. Greed is what breaks down all other emotions. Never be afraid of any trend, just be patient and wait for the perfect trend to start trading.

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    Emotions are a great concern for the Forex traders, and we need to have a good control over Greed and Fear to avoid there influence in the trading decisions. Often we get greedy and place orders even though no signal is present , this makes us to loose the money .

Senior Member Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex ma emotions ko control karna bohat zaida zaroori hota ha kio ka agar ham emotions se trading karay gy tu hamay loss ho sakta ha is liye is se bach ka rehna chahiye hamay ya hamay bohat zaida loss de sakta ha is liye in sab chezon ko control karna chahiye.

Banned 11Star has a reputation beyond repute 11Star has a reputation beyond repute 11Star has a reputation beyond repute 11Star has a reputation beyond repute 11Star has a reputation beyond repute 11Star has a reputation beyond repute 11Star has a reputation beyond repute 11Star has a reputation beyond repute 11Star has a reputation beyond repute 11Star has a reputation beyond repute 11Star has a reputation beyond repute 11Star's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,357 Times in 2,384 Posts
    How contorl to emotions in Trading?
    Here are 5 practical tips to help you learn to be productive and control your emotions:
    Learn Something New About Trading. ...
    Perform Some In-Depth Market Research. ...
    Paper Trade Until You Fall Over. ...
    Write A Trading/Business Plan. ...
    Analyze 5 Completely New Charts.

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Emotions are a great concern for the Forex traders, and we need to have a good control over Greed and Fear to avoid there influence in the trading decisions. Often we get greedy and place orders even though no signal is present , this makes us to loose the money .

Thanks
    One should understand thoroughly how the Forex market works and only then we will be able to control our emotions during trading. It has no values to our emotions, and we can not influence it , instead we get influenced by it. So all we need to do is accept the truth and do the trading logically.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 975 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 529 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)