+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 975 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 528 ... LastLast

Thread: How contorl to emotions in Trading??

Member magic will become famous soon enough magic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I agree with you. we must have emotional control and greed in trade. I think emotions are the main cause of some big losses in forex. Let us discuss. and emotions such as greed, fear are a barrier for traders while starting a new trade ... emotions need to be controlled and for this trade must develop positive attitudes and knowledge ... so they can trade with discipline and patience ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    making plans and making calculations in every open position both small and large plans long-term and short-term plans are the best way to control our emotions in trading, with trading plans we can control each of us opening our trading positions in this case will also reduce the pressure in our trade, Diman we know that if we break from the existing rules it means we are out of our control we can make los los

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many experienced traders speak saying by trading as much as you can & finally controlling your emotions. what i ask is to get to that stage it definitely takes time so while in the early days how can we control our emotions ?? should we invest a smaller amount? I think it will be the best way to control our emotions & mutual finance and we can only control our emotions to some degree, but it will never be 100% possible for us to control them at any time. We only control it when we can, but in some circumstances, it will disappoint us.

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's so true that we don't respect the virtual money offered in the a / c demo and hence we will never know what it's worth after losing even one dollar, and not to mention that in the demo we have very large capital so we never get to know what it's MC, only when beginners arrive at true a / c then they realize what MC really is! and a good system does not guarantee us to be able to avoid risk. I think we will face the risk, but it depends on us, we must minimize the risk in our way, maybe with your good trading rules.

Banned Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,603 Times in 5,085 Posts
    When educating yourself about the stock market, the last thing you would ever associate with trading is human emotions or Trading Psychology. If you can learn how to deal with your emotions you are well on your way to successfully implementing one key discipline that is not always spoken about. Trading your own money magnifies the raw emotion that is put upon you when entering, exiting and whilst in a trade.

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very difficult to control emotions in trading specifically for new beginners because they have not yet benefited and the losses they experience are their own money. with time the traders begin to control their emotions because they have learned that losing and profit are part of the game, if today has the advantage of losing another day. To control emotions, only time can be improved, time teaches to control emotions.

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for beginners, the main problem is usually not being able to control emotions. Experience will give more consideration to prevent us from trading without emotional control. So confidence is also needed for our own analysis to control emotions more easily when market conditions are not good enough. so we don't panic when in a depressed position. and me to je sochta hun to hmm apne friends or family ko sath lekar unki help to sath trading carde hein to hmme emotion kamm aate hein kyo to hmari family ja friend hmara confidant banggo hein, lekin so hmm akele beth karh trading karege to hmm jiada emotional ho jate hein

Member haruh will become famous soon enough haruh will become famous soon enough haruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To control our emotions we must first change our outlook. Some people think of Forex as a money-making machine. To be a successful trader, we must consider ourselves to be professional traders. We must consider forex as our profession. We don't have to be greedy to produce much. If we can think that way then I think we will be able to control our emotions. and In every area of your life you must control your emotions. In forex trading, you must keep control of forex trading. because forex trading is not a place of emotion. As we know that trading is a risky business, patience is very important in forex trading. In the condition of both profit and loss we should not let go of our emotions and control them.

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think to minimize the psychological effects, in my experience, I must look at the size of my capital, my experience in strategy, and be able to separate subjectivity and objectivity, because when I am in subjectivity that is too high, psychologically disrupt my trading plan and can make a loss. I have to see the results of reality, for example if I expect too much, it becomes too dangerous for my forex position and Greed is the result of excessive trust and it is more dangerous than fear but has some advantages over fear that at least we try to make something . In fear we will not use the full potential of forex tools and will not give ourselves an opportunity to get something big.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to roro mbeheun For This Useful Post:

haruh (2019-08-24)

Senior Member Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,612 Times in 3,781 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    emotion ko control karna asan nehi he. ye asani si control hi nehi hota. to isliye aapko aapne aap ko prepare karna parta he.jab aap loss ya profit kar rehe ho to aap apne aapko ek cool man soche aur aapne aap hi dekhe ki kya hota he. main khud bhi iska victim hoon aur abhi bhi pura trah se emotion ko control nehi kar paya hoon. baas try karte jao success milega. wo makri aur raja ki kahani socho aapko josh milega.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 975 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 528 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)