+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 975 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 524 ... LastLast

Thread: How contorl to emotions in Trading??

Senior Member naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye bht simple hai or utna hee mushkill bhee hai jab aap ne forex trading krni haito emotions to hon gy hee iss liye unko controll krny ke liye rules ko follow kro aggr stop loss lgana hai to lgana hai chahy jo bhee ho jaye iske bina trade nhi krni issi trah se ap apny rules bnao app apny emotions ko khudhee controll kr lo gy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's very unusual to control emotions during trading. it's only possible in a few years of experience. we must be very careful in entering lot sizes. we don't have to wait long to get big profits, this is called greed. it causes huge losses. and following plans, strategies, and having certain goals can make us control our emotions. planning a stop loss, taking profits, investigating lots of lot sizes and not changing anything during trading can make you profitable. having certain profit goals can control your greed, make you stronger and follow the rules. disciplining your life, making a time table and applying new habits and gods in Forex can be positive to your account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex trading, you have to control your emotions with the help of the best trading experience, discipline, passion, good planning, adequate knowledge, and small lot sizes. learning is also more important for controlling your emotions. and I control my emotions with the help of my best knowledge about forex trading, the best planning, my confidence, my best trading size to choose from, the best trading partner, so that's why I'm the best trader.

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In Forex there is no emotional space. one small emotional decision can totally damage your account. so, you have to be rational however in Forex trading. To control your emotions, you can shift your trade, when to start and when to end ... like this. Some of my friends advised me to meditate to control emotions in Forex. You can try it too !!!! and I think you should be able to control your emotions, and don't be that stupid to do something bad, because whatever we do we cannot do easily, it is all related to our emotions.

Senior Member naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are right kisi bhee business mn khud ke emotions ko controll krna bht zuroori hota hai lkin ab ye kia kesy jaye sab se pehly to khud ko smjhana hota hai ek jo bhee rule bnaya ho usko khud hee follow kia jaye phir jo bhee ho dekha jaye ga jab app apny hee rule ko follow nhi krty to loss bhee hota hai like app ko stop loss lgana chahiye orr jb app nhi lgao gyto controll nhi rhy ga

Member tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For many traders, usually, they will need more time in this period, so please use a small lot, and try to use stop loss, we must take the time to practice how to control our emotions, but we will not lose all of ours. money only on the first try. and I think it's very very difficult to control emotions when trading specifically for beginners. if there is a loss of emotions and if there are advantages also emotions and I think it is very dangerous for us. but without this control it is very difficult to become a successful trader and I think only our experience can help us to prevent emotions.

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Emotions make you weak and you cannot decide what you should do in your trade. So, to control it you have to give the right time in trading but not additional time, because as much time as you spend to trade, you can become emotional and can take losses. and I think mediation also helps to some extent make our minds cold and free from worries. So this can also be used as a tool to hold our emotions and reap the benefits. Also playing with children also helps us release some of the stress on our mind.

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the discussion in this forum is quite useful for all of us, if we can't just interrupt, can have experience in forex trading can share here, we can let each other add experience, especially the psychology of trade, as in this threat it discusses how to cope emotional. The average emotional level that novice traders often unstable can cause losses / MC. and even if enthusiasm is great but the emotional meaning here is related to how we trade we use large lot sizes and low margins then this emotional endurance is bad and should be avoided

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Emotional control is not so easy especially in the first stage like beginners. emotions are never good for your trade. it's really dangerous for your trade and trade balance too. sometimes traders don't make the right decisions at the time of trading because of emotions. You must control or eliminate emotions before trading. You should try a low-risk exercise routine then after some time it can be controlled. so it's a matter of time. and don't encourage trading in an emotional state is a surefire way to avoid unnecessary losses, yes previous efforts to reduce the emotions that need to be done but if it's still unstable then it's better to be safe than seeking forgiveness ..

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that factually as a granite beginner is real for disciplining emotions but we jazz how to burn to moderate it because only these emotions can wash one account and correct language before when I am a beginner then I also cheat from these emotions. so we need our patience and livelihood to modify even though there are any losses and for growing traders we get to overcome this even though it's not easy !! and To control your emotions, you must first practice with a demo account. When you have good knowledge about this trade, your emotions will be controlled automatically. Also if you ever face a big loss for this emotional problem at another time your emotions will be controlled automatically.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 975 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 524 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)