+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 975 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 527 ... LastLast

Thread: How contorl to emotions in Trading??

Member nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dekho ager ap emotions ko control due to chahty hain to us k lea hamary pas achi knowledge or experience acha hona bht zzroori hai achi knowledge or experience acha hoga to ham apny aap i am confident I feel because of gy or emotion because b control is easy hope and emotions actually will kill us in this trade, so what we have to do tends to be how we can find trades that will be more appropriate to control emotions with a small size even if you get a small profit but you are safe in emotions

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Emotions are very bad habits that can make you poor and most beginners become emotional and they get loose. Beginners should not try to get more and if they try they will lose money and they become emotional. and it is indeed difficult to separate emotions from humans to do that we have to make it here called ea and we test it on a test again, if the results are good, then we are a little confident especially when already several times we certainly profit far from emotions

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cambing will become famous soon enough cambing will become famous soon enough cambing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's hard to break away from emotions, because we are humans not robots. But it can be an exercise. The first thing is not to practice excessive excitement when we practice for profit and not to lose the experience of time that is too sad. We practice profit and loss naturally, because it happens in market gains or losses. The second exercise reduces greediness, which often makes us rush to the OP a lot. Then the third need to reduce the emotions of fear. So we are sure what we will do.

Member sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is the most significant problem experienced by every beginner trader is to control certain emotions and control this well and usually, this is also actually difficult at first besides We suffer from this problem too although I believe after a while I will do this. and now emotions are a small problem for traders because they use forum bonuses as capital in trading. They don't save fear in big losses because they know that they can make this capital again. so if the traders lose now they can easily control their emotions.

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Never deal with the purpose of 'revenge'. In this condition, your emotions will ignite. You are angry, angry at the market not moving according to your wishes. angry at your own carelessness. When anger arises, you are the decision to replace the lost. That way, the decision is usually not based on a clear and correct mind (so you end up losing money in the transaction). The defeat of the snowball continues to move down, the bigger and more you spend your capital.

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very difficult to control our emotions. we are run by emotions. in Forex we must control our emotions to get success. if not, you will surely lose. To control our emotions in a profit position in the market we must remain disciplined. we can use the take profit option too. set take profit in the zone just before the desired level. do not be greedy. and It's not easy to control emotions well in unpredictable conditions, so I suggest making a trading plan as your rule to guide
    You are moving in an unstable market condition. To be able to control emotions well, I think you must believe in your own analysis
    and always prepare risk management to limit losses so that you will not hold positions for too long when conditions are not good

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the best way to control emotions is to make a trading plan and keep using it. You can plan how and when to open / close a position. You can do this according to your trading strategy. Then execute your plan and stick to it. Your emotions will not deter you and I agree with you, need more practice and try to change our mindset, if we lose some loss or float so we have to cool down and let it flow without thinking badly, we just make an analysis and fix something what we have done ...

Member resham has a spectacular aura about resham has a spectacular aura about resham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Emotions are very important. In forex, controlling these emotions is one of the keys to success. The most important emotions to control are fear and greed. Controlling these two emotions begins to practice with a demo. When practicing, just fund your account with $$. That will help you control your emotions! and the best way to control their emotions or feelings is to avoid trading that you need to have a good strategy and also have to trade under the rules when you do so you will find it easy to control your greed and fear

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I control my emotions with the help of my best knowledge about forex trading, the best planning, my confidence, my best trading size to choose from, the best trading partner, so that is why I am the best trader. and in forex trading, you must control your emotions with the help of the best trading experience, discipline, passion, good planning, adequate knowledge, and small lot sizes. learning is also more important for controlling your emotions.

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is like any other business, so, come to invest and profit in trading, no emotions are allowed in the trading arena. Losses & profits are two parts of every business, so losses will fall in emotions, control your emotions carefully you will become a successful trader. and yar aisa ho jta hai only saaht b aisa ak ho ho jta hai kaaboo nahi rehta bus kia kren me to apna graph means that we are close to leta hoon or us k bad computer off kr deta hoon no me emotional na houn or mjhe bar bar the position of dkhny ki wja se ziada tension b na ho ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 975 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 527 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)