+ Reply to Thread
Page 150 of 165 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 160 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 1650

Thread: Long term trading.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-23   17:14
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by sachit View Post
    long term trading karna ess business me asaan nahi hota hai eske liye trader ke paas acha trading system pehle market me hona chahiye,esme trader ko ache se technical aur fundamental analysis ka market me pata hona chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko practice se he kaam karna chahiye.
    of course i agree with you long term trading is very hard and i say that we work in market with market current situation and we make our good technical and fundamental analysis in market and we make good trading experience in market and we make good knowledge in market and we when trader work in market with clear market direction then he/she make good earning easily with forex market

2017-11-20   23:00
    Best answer #2

Long trading basicaly wo trade kehlati hai jis main hum 1 din say zayada wait karen aor is main bhi ap log achi earning kar saktay hein apko chahiye ap log long term per bhi trading karen aor achi earning karen.

2018-01-18   16:58
    Best answer #3

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalahmed View Post
    Definitely we should do long term trading then you will get real benefit of trading.but you will get it to trading knowledge ,follow the market trends and investor thinking.These all things give you strength of long term trading.
    i say that trader make good profit long term trading and short term both trading terms and it is important for trader that he/she understand the market trend and trader place their order in market with good money management and if trader having good capital in account then he/she use long term trading otherwise trader use short term trading in market and trader make good profit with forex market

2018-01-18   11:56
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  76 USD

achchha paisa kamaane ke lie achchha vyaapaar nahin hai keval alpaavadhi vyaapaar achchha paisa kamaate hain taaki ham 50 dolar se adhik kamaate hain yadi ham dekh rahe hain aur alpaavadhi vyaapaar mujhe lagata hai ki yah sabase achchha laabh hai din

2018-01-26   08:50
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko long term Trading sy profit earn hota hay aor Trader ko long term kay liay thek Trading ky strategy ko use karna chhy aor Trader ko chhy k woh market min long term Trading ko thek setup sy manage karay aor Trader ko Forex Trading main long term market kay trend ko smj kar market main order place karna hay

2018-01-17   21:02
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  1707 USD

bhia long term trading bohat hi achi trading hn agar loss me jae to bohat loss lekin profit hi hota hn long term m80% profit ke chance hotey hn becoz lng term me market kabhi na kabhi to rver hoti hi hn

Banned md helal is an unknown quantity at this point md helal's Avatar
    Thanks
    I was planning to trade. First, long-term trading. The second, third, trade, short-term trade of the East. Medium-and long-term access to short-term trading is trading. This way, I get short of money to meet the needs of Use for scalping up.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sorma is an unknown quantity at this point sorma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are some {will | you can} you agree that a solid forex trade or long-term strategy will provide additional freedom in the United States. You pay full retail and more time to enjoy what is necessary for you. No need to point out even before the computer. Forex trading strategy has been a first consists of a period of time (4 hours +), volatility is weaker, but resistance and the action value solid further analysis. Love friends

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shimo is an unknown quantity at this point shimo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    {I'm sure, I can get |} my Forex trading strategy development in the long term or permanent, United States of America agree with more freedom. You pay level for a simulated full spectrum business for a long time., this focus on a portable computer. With Forex trading is the long-term development time (4 hours +), And strong, but strong resistance, so it's a minimal amount of correct analysis values with a couple of friends.

Junior Member kokolkola is an unknown quantity at this point kokolkola's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm sure you can | {You agree that the term *******, style, or in the future, the United States will provide a lot of freedom. You have to pay is completely non-commercial and much more, fantasy, what is important to you. You have to be in front of your laptop, as well as the emphasis. Long-term Forex trading strategy mainly consists of time (4 hours +), change the size, but the strong resistance and as a result of the analysis is much smaller. The explosion only hands free

Senior Member sanga is an unknown quantity at this point sanga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am sure that you may be you agree that a long term strategy to try to trade or the Mercantilism is more independent. Full trade and pay a lot to get happiness is important to you. Forcing a single Forex strategy needed a laptop prior to Mercantilism is generally composed of time (4 hours +), a small but solid deposits from volatility of late resistance, so the more appropriate analysis carried out it rewarding, just EFF friend.

Senior Member DBC is an unknown quantity at this point DBC's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i'm certain forex not want any long term coaching. when a few body like success in everyday life and check out proper manner invest with forex business then should success. it thus easy'>is very easy.

Member ajk92 is an unknown quantity at this point ajk92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trade forex with TP generally will work in long trading term, if we set TP with 100 pips, we will trade in long term. Trader who use this method is trader who trade forex part time and they have another job to do, and let the system of trading working make profit.

Member mansoorlund is an unknown quantity at this point mansoorlund's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mery hisaaab se long therm tranding bht faidy main mand lekn yaha pe humain chart bht ziada mind main acces karna hoga yaha kam invest or target ziada rakhna hoga isi taraha se hum better tor pe kaam kar sakty hain or aj kal to bht sary soft ware bhi in se bhi faida hasil kia ja sakta hai.

Senior Member erkin is an unknown quantity at this point erkin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by maiya01 View Post
    i am newbie and i don't have much experience about forex trade i don't know why you ask and what is my answer...just i know let me some days then i understand about this.thanks
    Long term trade and long term learn, you have to read different books on different subjects. Just get knowledge about forex and remain update from current affairs news and international issues which can affect market. You can collect these information from web. we have to get patience during trade because by patience we wait for the right time to trade learn so dear like this trade get make successful trade .

Junior Member maiya01 is an unknown quantity at this point maiya01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am newbie and i don't have much experience about forex trade i don't know why you ask and what is my answer...just i know let me some days then i understand about this.thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 150 of 165 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 160 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open