+ Reply to Thread
Page 139 of 165 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 149 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1650

Thread: Long term trading.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-23   17:14
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by sachit View Post
    long term trading karna ess business me asaan nahi hota hai eske liye trader ke paas acha trading system pehle market me hona chahiye,esme trader ko ache se technical aur fundamental analysis ka market me pata hona chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko practice se he kaam karna chahiye.
    of course i agree with you long term trading is very hard and i say that we work in market with market current situation and we make our good technical and fundamental analysis in market and we make good trading experience in market and we make good knowledge in market and we when trader work in market with clear market direction then he/she make good earning easily with forex market

2017-11-20   23:00
    Best answer #2

Long trading basicaly wo trade kehlati hai jis main hum 1 din say zayada wait karen aor is main bhi ap log achi earning kar saktay hein apko chahiye ap log long term per bhi trading karen aor achi earning karen.

2018-01-18   16:58
    Best answer #3

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalahmed View Post
    Definitely we should do long term trading then you will get real benefit of trading.but you will get it to trading knowledge ,follow the market trends and investor thinking.These all things give you strength of long term trading.
    i say that trader make good profit long term trading and short term both trading terms and it is important for trader that he/she understand the market trend and trader place their order in market with good money management and if trader having good capital in account then he/she use long term trading otherwise trader use short term trading in market and trader make good profit with forex market

2018-01-18   11:56
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  76 USD

achchha paisa kamaane ke lie achchha vyaapaar nahin hai keval alpaavadhi vyaapaar achchha paisa kamaate hain taaki ham 50 dolar se adhik kamaate hain yadi ham dekh rahe hain aur alpaavadhi vyaapaar mujhe lagata hai ki yah sabase achchha laabh hai din

2018-01-26   08:50
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko long term Trading sy profit earn hota hay aor Trader ko long term kay liay thek Trading ky strategy ko use karna chhy aor Trader ko chhy k woh market min long term Trading ko thek setup sy manage karay aor Trader ko Forex Trading main long term market kay trend ko smj kar market main order place karna hay

2018-01-17   21:02
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  1707 USD

bhia long term trading bohat hi achi trading hn agar loss me jae to bohat loss lekin profit hi hota hn long term m80% profit ke chance hotey hn becoz lng term me market kabhi na kabhi to rver hoti hi hn

Banned suzonbss5 is an unknown quantity at this point suzonbss5's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is best trading system and Long-term buying and selling greatest hai forex currency trading me personally. Long-term ke liye hame every day chart graph examine karna padega. Aur long-term buying and selling ke liye hame little plenty make use of karna cahiye jaise -- 0. 05, aur hamesha focus on jyada rakhna cahiye. Long-term ze sound record jyada earnings kama sakte hain.so long term is good.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned bigbang is an unknown quantity at this point bigbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    And the difference is just the way the trad, But if the trader only wan to get some pip like 10 pip to 100 pip,the trader then Even with small profit as long its profit accordingly ss trades than short term trading ofcourse then the long term trading is to open trades that may last for days and weeks with large amounts of pips till Trading in the long run to be the owners of big capital and the profits are good either small owners of capital can not profit from trading in the long term.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rajuroy is on a distinguished road rajuroy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ma bohut loge trade karta hay lakin usma sa kuch loga jada inkam karna catahy kame samay ma isleya forex ma jo loge jaldesa bohut paysa kamana kt soctahay usko kabhe kamayabe hasel nahe hota hay lakin jolog long time pa upar vorosa karta hay usko forex ma kamayabe hasel jorur hoga yea may kay sakta hu.

Senior Member zentrader is an unknown quantity at this point zentrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can follow trend line strategy for long term trading. Whenever the price touches trend line you go long or short as the case may be. Then you can also follow price action strategies.

Senior Member cutty is an unknown quantity at this point cutty's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes , this best way of trading but for this type trading you have more money then you do long term trading and many people be happy to work on the forex.

Banned saghir will become famous soon enough saghir's Avatar
    Thanks
    yar ager aap nay technical analysis or news ko study keya or apnay capital k hasab say lot size select krtay hain tuo per aap ko lond trem trading krni chaye nei tuo aap choti choti trad say he kaam chala lo

Senior Member abdul786 is an unknown quantity at this point abdul786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by oemata View Post
    I trade with some plan. First, long term trading. Second, Middle term trading Third, short term trading. Short term trading is applied to reach the middle and long term trading. In this way I can use use scalping to reach my idea for getting money for my needs in short.
    I accept as true you may permission which the long-term forex currency selling approach or longterm will consign us all more overall flexibility. It will cost a full simply no industry and more time for you to get delight from what is important to you. You do not need to be able to force on the entrance with the notebook as well. The long-term forex currency selling approach fundamentally encompasses a time-frame (4 a long time +), instability is actually much less sturdy, whereas sturdy disagreement emblem, and the study of value activity more appropriate.
    Short-run swapping is really granted to come to the center and long-term swapping. This way I could provide work provide work scalping to accomplish the scheme for getting cash for the desires in a nutshell.

Senior Member raj93066 is on a distinguished road raj93066's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For the consistent money to make and to earn the money so much of the good it is be the requirement to go in to the long term in it and this is be the best for us to make the lot of the money by this and the best thing in it is be the trading skills..

Senior Member stranger1 is an unknown quantity at this point stranger1's Avatar
    Thanks
    You can do long term trading having a big capital . You should do strong technical and physical analysis. News plays important role for long term trading. You can open the trade with a big time schedule and a good size of the trade. You should open a long term trade and should for get it for some hours or days. You can earn good money from long term trading after a long waiting.

Senior Member bedesijo is an unknown quantity at this point bedesijo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is a significant difference among them because the reliance on short-term accordingly that in long term trading we have to wait for the day, week and even month using our desired stop loss and take profit accordingly With long term trade I have enough time to analyse and relax too, with less stress and more acc let alone Short term trading requires better mental in doing so after all you should always have atleast a 1:1 profit to loss ratio (of your take profit and stop loss).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 139 of 165 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 149 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open