+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 165 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1650

Thread: Long term trading.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-23   17:14
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by sachit View Post
    long term trading karna ess business me asaan nahi hota hai eske liye trader ke paas acha trading system pehle market me hona chahiye,esme trader ko ache se technical aur fundamental analysis ka market me pata hona chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko practice se he kaam karna chahiye.
    of course i agree with you long term trading is very hard and i say that we work in market with market current situation and we make our good technical and fundamental analysis in market and we make good trading experience in market and we make good knowledge in market and we when trader work in market with clear market direction then he/she make good earning easily with forex market

2018-01-18   16:58
    Best answer #2

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalahmed View Post
    Definitely we should do long term trading then you will get real benefit of trading.but you will get it to trading knowledge ,follow the market trends and investor thinking.These all things give you strength of long term trading.
    i say that trader make good profit long term trading and short term both trading terms and it is important for trader that he/she understand the market trend and trader place their order in market with good money management and if trader having good capital in account then he/she use long term trading otherwise trader use short term trading in market and trader make good profit with forex market

2018-01-18   11:56
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  76 USD

achchha paisa kamaane ke lie achchha vyaapaar nahin hai keval alpaavadhi vyaapaar achchha paisa kamaate hain taaki ham 50 dolar se adhik kamaate hain yadi ham dekh rahe hain aur alpaavadhi vyaapaar mujhe lagata hai ki yah sabase achchha laabh hai din

2018-01-26   08:50
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko long term Trading sy profit earn hota hay aor Trader ko long term kay liay thek Trading ky strategy ko use karna chhy aor Trader ko chhy k woh market min long term Trading ko thek setup sy manage karay aor Trader ko Forex Trading main long term market kay trend ko smj kar market main order place karna hay

2018-01-17   21:02
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1707 USD

bhia long term trading bohat hi achi trading hn agar loss me jae to bohat loss lekin profit hi hota hn long term m80% profit ke chance hotey hn becoz lng term me market kabhi na kabhi to rver hoti hi hn

2018-01-27   01:44
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  67 USD

Moving Average is best strategy for trading long term in Forex trading market. Learn moving average and customize it perfectly then you will be able to know the market trend and then you will make good profit with Forex trading market.

Banned modcolo is an unknown quantity at this point modcolo's Avatar
    Thanks
    I guess there was no significant difference, in essence we still generate consistent profits from the market rather than most traders do not have high enough patience to hold their position in the long term, I difersify time term to spread of risk, in order to minimize my capital loss or wrong in analysis as well If anyone is losing badly he should try to trade on longer time frames like most of small traders prefer to keep on intraday trading than long term trading cuz they dont have the patience.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anggora is an unknown quantity at this point anggora's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The difference is the short term trades from hours to days that is Long term could also mean a trader who is planning to trade forex for a long time then a long time it usually leads to the trader's own way of understanding the movement of prices continued to trend or sometimes even a reversal of the price of progress let alone Trading long term does not necessarily need big capital, we can use use 100$ start up capital and trade 10cents per pip, sometimes traders are so aggressive that they opt to use scalping strategy because they can profit right away, but most of the time more losing trades happen in scalping strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fxnewbie is an unknown quantity at this point fxnewbie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ters for long trading, traders usually do an analysis using a large timeframe as I need to find the right setting money management as yeah, there is no standarization for how long to long term or short term, it is depend on our pending that order as if you don't have to think you are very correct so i hope the owner of this question can really get the information he needs because thats is the right answer to his question.

Senior Member tarakbin is an unknown quantity at this point tarakbin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    long tearm trade is a profitable and also risky.if you are a expert trader and if you have big amount for trading.then you will be profitable in long term trade.but if you don't have those you will be loss your all money.

Banned krrish is an unknown quantity at this point krrish's Avatar
    Thanks
    Long-term buying and selling greatest hai forex trading me personally. Long-term ke liye hame every day chart graph examine karna padega. Aur long-term buying and selling ke liye hame little plenty make use of karna cahiye jaise -- 0. 05, aur hamesha focus on jyada rakhna cahiye. Long-term ze sound record jyada earnings kama sakte hain.
    so forex long term is good

Banned samiya is an unknown quantity at this point samiya's Avatar
    Thanks
    long term main kitna arsa hamain trading karni cahiyah n dollars main karayin yah gold main n kia har age ka insan is main trading kar sakta hai yah koi specific age hai trading k lia n trading main kitnay arsay main apko prafit milta hai

Senior Member ashvi will become famous soon enough ashvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Long term trading is always very much good for the traders if they have very huge amount of capital money. But if the traders are unable to hold the trades during drawdown then they need to add in more money so that they can be holding the trades and make some good money.

Senior Member yasirali08008 is an unknown quantity at this point yasirali08008's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g bilkull main app ki bat se agree karta hown or main app k sawal se bohat dilchasbi rakhta hown app ko mere khayal se sb ko he long term trading karni chaye ta k hamain trading ka zaida se ziada knowladge hoo jitna hmain knowladge ho ga tab he ham agay barain gay or trading main kamyab ho sakain gay lehaza hmain long term he trad karni chaye.

Banned zaya is an unknown quantity at this point zaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    g ma yahe kaho g k Long term ke liye hame daily graph chart check karna padega. Aur long term trading ke liye hame small lots use karna cahiye jaise - 0.05, aur hamesha target jyada rakhna cahiye. Long term se hum log jyada profits kama sakte ha as ma.

Banned Nazmul Hassan is an unknown quantity at this point Nazmul Hassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I know that, There is an indicator iMACD, download it from internet, and place it over 4 hours time frame or larger. Short term trading is applied to reach the middle and long term trading. In this way I can use use scalping to reach my idea for getting money for my needs in short. I'm sure you'll agree that the long-term forex trading strategy or longterm will give us more freedom. You will spend a full no trade and a lot more time to enjoy what is important to you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 165 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open