+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 165 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Thread: Long term trading.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-23   17:14
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by sachit View Post
    long term trading karna ess business me asaan nahi hota hai eske liye trader ke paas acha trading system pehle market me hona chahiye,esme trader ko ache se technical aur fundamental analysis ka market me pata hona chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko practice se he kaam karna chahiye.
    of course i agree with you long term trading is very hard and i say that we work in market with market current situation and we make our good technical and fundamental analysis in market and we make good trading experience in market and we make good knowledge in market and we when trader work in market with clear market direction then he/she make good earning easily with forex market

2018-01-18   16:58
    Best answer #2

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalahmed View Post
    Definitely we should do long term trading then you will get real benefit of trading.but you will get it to trading knowledge ,follow the market trends and investor thinking.These all things give you strength of long term trading.
    i say that trader make good profit long term trading and short term both trading terms and it is important for trader that he/she understand the market trend and trader place their order in market with good money management and if trader having good capital in account then he/she use long term trading otherwise trader use short term trading in market and trader make good profit with forex market

2018-01-18   11:56
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  76 USD

achchha paisa kamaane ke lie achchha vyaapaar nahin hai keval alpaavadhi vyaapaar achchha paisa kamaate hain taaki ham 50 dolar se adhik kamaate hain yadi ham dekh rahe hain aur alpaavadhi vyaapaar mujhe lagata hai ki yah sabase achchha laabh hai din

2018-01-26   08:50
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko long term Trading sy profit earn hota hay aor Trader ko long term kay liay thek Trading ky strategy ko use karna chhy aor Trader ko chhy k woh market min long term Trading ko thek setup sy manage karay aor Trader ko Forex Trading main long term market kay trend ko smj kar market main order place karna hay

2018-01-17   21:02
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1707 USD

bhia long term trading bohat hi achi trading hn agar loss me jae to bohat loss lekin profit hi hota hn long term m80% profit ke chance hotey hn becoz lng term me market kabhi na kabhi to rver hoti hi hn

2018-01-27   01:44
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  67 USD

Moving Average is best strategy for trading long term in Forex trading market. Learn moving average and customize it perfectly then you will be able to know the market trend and then you will make good profit with Forex trading market.

Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    long term strategies are good for trading and profits but you mentioned that your internet connection is slow that is negative point in the trading as you must need a good connection due to bad news break sometimes or due to uncertainity conditions in the forex market but nevertheless it is good you switch to swing trading so i must suggest you to learn candlestick patterns with trend lines detection indicators to get more profits in long term charts.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to seblak For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-12)

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khayal sai yai ik galat decision ho ga k is mai hum long time trade kary kio k is mai kabhi bhi ik trader ko jou newibe aya hai itna profit nahe banta hai is leyaay mere leyay yaha par intraday profit laina he best rahta hai always aur yahe sai he hum acaha money make kar sakty hain bad day mai ap k pass 20$ bhi a jaye tou sahe hai. bai saab ji agar hum es kam mai long term trde karte hai fer humre pass pehle tuh es kam mai acha experience hona chahi aa fer hum es kam mai acha money mangement tyar kare fer hum es kam mai trde kar sakte hai long term mai hume profit late hasal hota hai magar hume agar rules follow ke hai fer hum es kam mai long term mai acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai bai saab ji

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bahar For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-12)

Member kharem will become famous soon enough kharem will become famous soon enough kharem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For long term trading the best thing to do is to look at the larger time frame chart and then with the currency pair you have selected plot for the pivot , support and resistance levels and then trade according to that , this can be used for long term trading . True trading using the daily time frame is free from stress. We even do not need to monitor the entry we continuously. because we only see our entry a few days. My spouse and i don't have long and far investment capital for you to make it possible for a position operate for a lot of days and nights which is by doing so you possibly can in a position to steer clear of huge damage along with hazards Short term exchanging has a lot more prospects for damage compared to make revenue in fact clean up individual inexperience particular consult with endless joined with exactly.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kharem For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-12)

Member mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes we can manage it for long time.forex trading strategy or long term will give us more freedom. You will spend a full no trade and a lot more time to enjoy what is important to you. You do not need to stress on the front of the laptop as well. one good trader depend on it for fredum. well dear if you want to trade long term you must be mentioned what time frame work either intra week, fortnight or intra month and for this you need to have capital more than about 3 time i mean if you want intra month trade you have to have at least a quarter of capital

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mantakdim For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-12)

Member mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab g agr app long term trading karte hai tuh app ko pehle chahi aa forex ka acha experience teek fer app ko trading karni chahi aa os pair par long term mai app ke pass acha experience hona chahi aa fer hi app forex mai acha profit kama sakte hai bai saab g forex mai hamra experience hi humara profit hota hai bai saab ji right , macd can e used for long term trading... but for long term trading one must have enough balance in account... with small capital it will be risky to go for long term trading... i have tried with $500 and lost all in 2 days... so my advice is to go for short term and grow your account balance first.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mumtay For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-12)

Member balla will become famous soon enough balla will become famous soon enough balla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai forex trading main bohat si long term staretgies hain jo k ap use kar sakty ho. ager forex trading main long term trading karna chahty ho to macd indicator use karu. ye aik bohat hi acha indactor hy jo k ap help kar sakta hy. ager ap forex trading fules ko follow art ho to ye boaht hi acha hy. for long term trading you can use as a reference h4 timeframe for open positions, and can be used daily to determine the direction of the trend is going. takeprofit be within a week or two weeks, but we get the profit would be enormous, other than that we will be more relaxed in this activity.

Member syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bilkul hum long term kar sakty hain aur kafi traders long term trade he karty hain forex mai kio k yahe best hai is k leyay aur ap agar is mai achea tarah money earn karna chaty hai tou ik mind bana kar good broker select kary aur money good deposit kary and d1 mai start kary learning kr k trade ap ki trade good ho ge... long term trading I think you not only need technical indicators to work along with you' you need to have fundamental analysis for future market movement, and to target long lasting market trend and future trend will created in the market.

Banned hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear friend forex trading is a long term trading but don't forget learning about forex trading strategies.if you start trading with proper learning and practicing on demo account then forex is very useful, helpful and earning way..then forex is a life enjoyment and life achievement way.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to hafiz shahid iqbal For This Useful Post:

hafizshahid (2020-03-03)

Member olbiz is on a distinguished road olbiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nick View Post
    I think short term trading is best so i think Forex is the most profitable business in the world and Long term trading requires bigger amount of investment in fact hold the position of a maximum of week therefore Long term trading is a stress free job and short term trading develops stress and tension on our mind with every trader like different trading term some trader like short and some trader like long term But i prefer short term trading but some times my short term trading goes into long term trading
    There's no choice as a trader who trades, they can take either long term or short term. Depending on which style the trader is willing to use... but it's clear that trading without using a plan... is doomed to fail on the way. If we do have a bit of a capital... then we should use short term trading. To be able to limit any loss and to be able to get out when we lose. Casual trading when we can profit quickly and minimize losses as well.
    olbiz is company to forex trader.

Member nick has a spectacular aura about nick has a spectacular aura about nick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think short term trading is best so i think Forex is the most profitable business in the world and Long term trading requires bigger amount of investment in fact hold the position of a maximum of week therefore Long term trading is a stress free job and short term trading develops stress and tension on our mind with every trader like different trading term some trader like short and some trader like long term But i prefer short term trading but some times my short term trading goes into long term trading

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nick For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 165 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open