+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 165 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Thread: Long term trading.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-23   17:14
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by sachit View Post
    long term trading karna ess business me asaan nahi hota hai eske liye trader ke paas acha trading system pehle market me hona chahiye,esme trader ko ache se technical aur fundamental analysis ka market me pata hona chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko practice se he kaam karna chahiye.
    of course i agree with you long term trading is very hard and i say that we work in market with market current situation and we make our good technical and fundamental analysis in market and we make good trading experience in market and we make good knowledge in market and we when trader work in market with clear market direction then he/she make good earning easily with forex market

2018-01-27   01:44
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  67 USD

Moving Average is best strategy for trading long term in Forex trading market. Learn moving average and customize it perfectly then you will be able to know the market trend and then you will make good profit with Forex trading market.

2018-01-18   16:58
    Best answer #3

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalahmed View Post
    Definitely we should do long term trading then you will get real benefit of trading.but you will get it to trading knowledge ,follow the market trends and investor thinking.These all things give you strength of long term trading.
    i say that trader make good profit long term trading and short term both trading terms and it is important for trader that he/she understand the market trend and trader place their order in market with good money management and if trader having good capital in account then he/she use long term trading otherwise trader use short term trading in market and trader make good profit with forex market

2018-01-18   11:56
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  76 USD

achchha paisa kamaane ke lie achchha vyaapaar nahin hai keval alpaavadhi vyaapaar achchha paisa kamaate hain taaki ham 50 dolar se adhik kamaate hain yadi ham dekh rahe hain aur alpaavadhi vyaapaar mujhe lagata hai ki yah sabase achchha laabh hai din

2018-01-26   08:50
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko long term Trading sy profit earn hota hay aor Trader ko long term kay liay thek Trading ky strategy ko use karna chhy aor Trader ko chhy k woh market min long term Trading ko thek setup sy manage karay aor Trader ko Forex Trading main long term market kay trend ko smj kar market main order place karna hay

2018-01-17   21:02
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  1707 USD

bhia long term trading bohat hi achi trading hn agar loss me jae to bohat loss lekin profit hi hota hn long term m80% profit ke chance hotey hn becoz lng term me market kabhi na kabhi to rver hoti hi hn

Senior Member Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I reckon to exchange a person word fundamentalism you impoverishment to perception on a large time frame interpret. If you necessity to regard for life, then you should await at 4 minute and regular interpret. Some people regularize aspect at weekly represent to see route.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Fatimamoni00 is on a distinguished road Fatimamoni00's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend long term trading is good trading system and quite risk free trading system compression with scalping but for long term trading you need to determine and analyze market movement for longtime basis, like if you want to open your trade for one week you must analyze on the basis of month, thank you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dears i also wanted to learn long term strategy can you share idea of long term strategy to me so that i also get advantage from long term strategy. please request to all traders, share knowledge about long term strategy.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to hafiz shahid iqbal For This Useful Post:

hafizshahid (2020-03-03)

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Use of the time frame may have a different impact in my opinion because you will see a different candle patterns and this will be your opportunity in every open position the greater the time frame you use the greater the profit or loss that you will get after all a long time it usually leads to the trader's own way of understanding the movement of prices continued to trend or sometimes even a reversal of the price of progress

Member nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    However traders have different trading styles but It is that simple to understand by any newbie trader then EURUSD GBPUSD I go for the short term trade because they are risky therefore In it we an use can use our low capital then If you are beginner in Forex then short term is better for you with low amount of capital and when our capital size will increase maybe you should calculate your margin to withstand strong so how pips you do not lose much money when using one strategy this is to prevent you from doing bad things in your trading and should be further prevention

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the professionals only able to trade in the long term and religion have large capital and good management of capital Defining the price trend and open the package in the long term is something that needs to high precision and filled a big and good follow-up to the deal, the price may evolve much through the passage of time and capital is the only one capable of great endurance

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you use long terms mean you a have a big pips as your targeted but I can understand that for long-term traders Short trading can make us more emotional and aggressive on the other hand long term trading is really unpredictable and you must learn everything about the business let alone so u can be choosy in the avenues for investment accordingly And if i want to be big than i trade forex long term so so you will able to save your trading account from big loss vanis

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because this is high mission to touch the target only close your deal on a day its opened will be the short term trading Only then you will be able to come to any conclusion with regards to the trading done by you only short and long term is always be more good for usThe two is actually kind of awesome tho should you knw the right path as well as aapplication of the cash administration is important

Member qomat will become famous soon enough qomat will become famous soon enough qomat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For daily trading we can open position everyday and close it on the same with ential to maximize profits and minimize losses that is Specially student are do short time trading in forex because they have no enough time for trading as But also if you have good big capital balance for star while New user seeking this person works in the let alone And hourly time frame known as short term trade then Long term decide on daily weekly or monthly and short time decide by hour to trad

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Otherwise if you only use a small capital you better use a short term trading but but as u develop your skills to analyses the market well then the long term trade with right amount of equity is more profitable then I would prefer short time trading at first namely here as it would 100-200 pips away from entry namely Short term trading can be intra day trading or four hourly etc

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 165 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open