+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 165 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread: Long term trading.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-23   17:14
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by sachit View Post
    long term trading karna ess business me asaan nahi hota hai eske liye trader ke paas acha trading system pehle market me hona chahiye,esme trader ko ache se technical aur fundamental analysis ka market me pata hona chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko practice se he kaam karna chahiye.
    of course i agree with you long term trading is very hard and i say that we work in market with market current situation and we make our good technical and fundamental analysis in market and we make good trading experience in market and we make good knowledge in market and we when trader work in market with clear market direction then he/she make good earning easily with forex market

2018-01-18   16:58
    Best answer #2

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalahmed View Post
    Definitely we should do long term trading then you will get real benefit of trading.but you will get it to trading knowledge ,follow the market trends and investor thinking.These all things give you strength of long term trading.
    i say that trader make good profit long term trading and short term both trading terms and it is important for trader that he/she understand the market trend and trader place their order in market with good money management and if trader having good capital in account then he/she use long term trading otherwise trader use short term trading in market and trader make good profit with forex market

2018-01-18   11:56
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  76 USD

achchha paisa kamaane ke lie achchha vyaapaar nahin hai keval alpaavadhi vyaapaar achchha paisa kamaate hain taaki ham 50 dolar se adhik kamaate hain yadi ham dekh rahe hain aur alpaavadhi vyaapaar mujhe lagata hai ki yah sabase achchha laabh hai din

2018-01-26   08:50
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko long term Trading sy profit earn hota hay aor Trader ko long term kay liay thek Trading ky strategy ko use karna chhy aor Trader ko chhy k woh market min long term Trading ko thek setup sy manage karay aor Trader ko Forex Trading main long term market kay trend ko smj kar market main order place karna hay

2018-01-17   21:02
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1707 USD

bhia long term trading bohat hi achi trading hn agar loss me jae to bohat loss lekin profit hi hota hn long term m80% profit ke chance hotey hn becoz lng term me market kabhi na kabhi to rver hoti hi hn

2018-01-27   01:44
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  67 USD

Moving Average is best strategy for trading long term in Forex trading market. Learn moving average and customize it perfectly then you will be able to know the market trend and then you will make good profit with Forex trading market.

Member bhole001 has a spectacular aura about bhole001 has a spectacular aura about bhole001 has a spectacular aura about bhole001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you use long-term means you have big pips as your target, but I can understand that for long term traders, short trades can make us more emotional and aggressive on the other hand long-term trading is completely unpredictable and you have to learn everything something about a business let alone so you can be picky on the road for an appropriate investment And if I want to be big than I trade long term forex so that you will be able to keep your trading account from big losses Trading long term and short term become time portfolio me and you are right usually for long term trades will use the target profit in a very large amount when compared to the short-term profit target trading as it takes several days to reach the profit target of long-term trading until most traders do not have patience which is high enough to maintain their position in the long run which on the other hand in the short term you have to wait it out

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bhole001 has a spectacular aura about bhole001 has a spectacular aura about bhole001 has a spectacular aura about bhole001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother Long term trading best buckling hi i am trading long term kerta hun most or mjhe long term trading se benefits ache result hote Friend long term trading k liye cpaital thoda munasib ho maslan $ 200 tak or phir sath i volume 0.2 se 0, 5 tak rakh ki jaye trade ka to profit apko acha ajaya kare ga or itne captial or my full volume of capital loss ka possibility b nai hoga. It is always better to trade long-term or so-called trading positions and even intra days is fine as long as profits are achieved. Merchants need to consider both the fundamentals and technical analysis before trading them and then placing their trades accordingly. Also they should have good money management and be careful with their lot size and leverage before they do their trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you use long-term means you have big pips as your target, but I can understand that for long term traders, short trades can make us more emotional and aggressive on the other hand long-term trading is completely unpredictable and you have to learn everything something about a business let alone so you can be picky on the road for an appropriate investment And if I want to be big than I trade long term forex so that you will be able to keep your trading account from big losses Trading long term and short term become time portfolio me and you are right usually for long term trades will use the target profit in a very large amount when compared to the short-term profit target trading as it takes several days to reach the profit target of long-term trading until most traders do not have patience which is high enough to maintain their position in the long run which on the other hand in the short term you have to wait it out

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sepuluh For This Useful Post:

bhole001 (2020-06-01)

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother Long term trading best buckling hi i am trading long term kerta hun most or mjhe long term trading se benefits ache result hote Friend long term trading k liye cpaital thoda munasib ho maslan $ 200 tak or phir sath i volume 0.2 se 0, 5 tak rakh ki jaye trade ka to profit apko acha ajaya kare ga or itne captial or my full volume of capital loss ka possibility b nai hoga. It is always better to trade long-term or so-called trading positions and even intra days is fine as long as profits are achieved. Merchants need to consider both the fundamentals and technical analysis before trading them and then placing their trades accordingly. Also they should have good money management and be careful with their lot size and leverage before they do their trade.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to olivia For This Useful Post:

bhole001 (2020-06-01)

Member hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe for you to the industry a long phrase schedule you should look at the larger time schedule information. If you want to keep it meant for day and night, then consider four hours as well as everyday information. Many people also see information every week to see the way. Also long term trading does not take much time to trade but still can get the same profit rate then be a scalper day trader or swing trader as if you want to earn money then you have to spend time on long term forex trading as well as short term trading always gives you results instant and for long term trading you have to wait a long time i think our trading strategy is always different in different time frame surely our pip variation is directly related to that time frame it depends on you that where the time frame you want to trade

9. The Following User Says Thank You to hogaman For This Useful Post:

bhole001 (2020-06-01)

Member cambing will become famous soon enough cambing will become famous soon enough cambing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trder yeh to ap k tradin style pay depnd hay k ap log term tradeing kerty hain ya phr ap short tiem trading kerty hain dear agar ap log term kerty hain to ap k pass equity bhi achi hogi aur agar ap short term krna chahtay hain to apko har chez ka khayal rakhna hoga dear phr to ap ko apni equity aur apna time fram aur bhi boht kuch apko dekhna hoga dear dono hi achi hay long bhi aur short bhi bs ap ki grip honi chahiay agar apki grip hay forex pay phr ap dono hi ker skty hain short tirm bhi aur long term bhi....

11. The Following User Says Thank You to cambing For This Useful Post:

bhole001 (2020-06-01)

Member jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are times when there is little experience every time I open my terminal to open trading and so much time I face losses for this reason but now always looking for a good entry point and for this it has to wait long as if long term could also mean traders who are planning to Forex trading for long periods of long term trading means trading in a large period of time and short term trading means trading in a short period of time If a long-term trader opens a trade and its target is met within the next hour The long run involves opening and holding positions beyond 12 hours with the hopes and targets of large pips volume usually therefore traders require the highest levels of patients to wait for their trades to be opened for weeks or months only. The term makes me impatient waiting for the near profit I better take only 30points because I think it really takes patience when doing forex with long term and short term depending on tradin style skeleton

13. The Following User Says Thank You to jangkung For This Useful Post:

bhole001 (2020-06-01)

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my view point long term trading is the best trading plan for those who do not know much about working there and are at learning stage. this will help all new trader to earn in a good way. In long term trader every person can easily work in flexible platform and do earnings how they want. In long term trading every trader can easily trade here with long term planing and this can be more helpful for a trader to gain profit.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to yajna For This Useful Post:

bhole001 (2020-06-01)

Banned guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,238 Times in 2,265 Posts
    possible suggest accordingly, trade with intraday and long term is more comfortable to wear
    and more comfortable. Why? Because in the long run can minimize risk and maximize profits and management
    of money can be better and more controlled, trading is also more healthy, so that trade
    more enjoy better trading psychology and the graphics can be abandoned and can perform other activities.

But in long-term trading you must have big funds to create an account with strong equity,
    remember forex trading that has a high risk. Strong equity can reduce the risk of margin call.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to guru000 For This Useful Post:

bhole001 (2020-06-01)

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If possible suggest accordingly, trade with intraday and long term is more comfortable to wear
    and more comfortable. Why? Because in the long run can minimize risk and maximize profits and management
    of money can be better and more controlled, trading is also more healthy, so that trade
    more enjoy better trading psychology and the graphics can be abandoned and can perform other activities.

But in long-term trading you must have big funds to create an account with strong equity,
    remember forex trading that has a high risk. Strong equity can reduce the risk of margin call.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kashibul For This Useful Post:

bhole001 (2020-06-01), guru000 (2020-05-21)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 165 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open