+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 165 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Long term trading.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-23   17:14
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by sachit View Post
    long term trading karna ess business me asaan nahi hota hai eske liye trader ke paas acha trading system pehle market me hona chahiye,esme trader ko ache se technical aur fundamental analysis ka market me pata hona chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko practice se he kaam karna chahiye.
    of course i agree with you long term trading is very hard and i say that we work in market with market current situation and we make our good technical and fundamental analysis in market and we make good trading experience in market and we make good knowledge in market and we when trader work in market with clear market direction then he/she make good earning easily with forex market

2018-01-18   16:58
    Best answer #2

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalahmed View Post
    Definitely we should do long term trading then you will get real benefit of trading.but you will get it to trading knowledge ,follow the market trends and investor thinking.These all things give you strength of long term trading.
    i say that trader make good profit long term trading and short term both trading terms and it is important for trader that he/she understand the market trend and trader place their order in market with good money management and if trader having good capital in account then he/she use long term trading otherwise trader use short term trading in market and trader make good profit with forex market

2018-01-18   11:56
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  76 USD

achchha paisa kamaane ke lie achchha vyaapaar nahin hai keval alpaavadhi vyaapaar achchha paisa kamaate hain taaki ham 50 dolar se adhik kamaate hain yadi ham dekh rahe hain aur alpaavadhi vyaapaar mujhe lagata hai ki yah sabase achchha laabh hai din

2018-01-26   08:50
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko long term Trading sy profit earn hota hay aor Trader ko long term kay liay thek Trading ky strategy ko use karna chhy aor Trader ko chhy k woh market min long term Trading ko thek setup sy manage karay aor Trader ko Forex Trading main long term market kay trend ko smj kar market main order place karna hay

2018-01-17   21:02
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1707 USD

bhia long term trading bohat hi achi trading hn agar loss me jae to bohat loss lekin profit hi hota hn long term m80% profit ke chance hotey hn becoz lng term me market kabhi na kabhi to rver hoti hi hn

2018-01-27   01:44
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  67 USD

Moving Average is best strategy for trading long term in Forex trading market. Learn moving average and customize it perfectly then you will be able to know the market trend and then you will make good profit with Forex trading market.

Member syarif will become famous soon enough syarif will become famous soon enough syarif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader ko long term aor short term both say thek profit earn hota hay aor Trader ko chhy k woh Forex Trading market main thek experience say work karay aor Trading kay right Trading strategies ko use karay aor Trading main mistakes say avoid karay phr Trader ko long term Trading main thek tarah say market kay trend ko smj kar Trader profitable Trading karta hay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to syarif For This Useful Post:

bhole001 (2020-06-01)

Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai jan main tu forex ke trading main long term ke trading ko like nh krta hon main yahe manta hon ke forex ke trading main long term ke trading best trading nh hai ese waja se tu main long term, ke trading ko like nh krta hon kun ke short term ke trading hi best trading hai es main great profit kr skte hain ap log kam time main: i think long term trading is not best i like short term trading this trading is the best for earning the best money in the short time but i don't like long term trading this trading is so risky trading short term trading is the best and great trading watching every movement and earning great money in the short time so short term trading is the best trading ,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to qhamvret For This Useful Post:

bhole001 (2020-06-01)

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I worked for a long time in Trading but in Demo Account. I earned more but thing was that I was student at that time and didn't have sound money to invest more and more. I tried to get help from my father but he refused that. Now, I have thought to work live and earn in real. With the grace of God, I'll earn definitely. han g bilkul long time trading be bohat zaida best hotey ha jo be zaida professional kisam ka trader hotey ha wo isey tarikay se trading karty ha long term ko dhak ka trading karty ha is liye is ko be sath sath karna chahiye hamay kam ma

7. The Following User Says Thank You to fxreader For This Useful Post:

bhole001 (2020-06-01)

Member kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai jan main tu long term ke trading nh krta hon main short term ke trading ko he like krta hon kun ke hum log short term ke trading ko watch kr ker skte hain forex ke trading main short term ke trading best trading kun ke hum log her time main trading ko watch kr skte hin forex ke trading main short term ke trading best trading hai or long term ke trading best trading nh hai es liye main short term ke trading krta hon

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kalakuan For This Useful Post:

bhole001 (2020-06-01)

Member maju is on a distinguished road maju's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader agar ap log term trading kerna chahaty hain to apko chaiay k ap bary timefram pay trading krain es say apko signal to late milay ga laekn confirm signal milay ga aur es say apki trades bhi log term k liay chaly gi ap k liay h4 acha rhy ga....... orex trading strategy or longterm will give us more freedom. You will spend a full no trade and a lot more time to enjoy what is important to you. You do not need to stress on the front of the laptop as well. A long-term forex trading strategy basically consists of a time-frame (4 hours +), volatility is less strong, but strong resistance line, and the analysis of price action more accurate. just do it frennnd

11. The Following User Says Thank You to maju For This Useful Post:

bhole001 (2020-06-01)

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am certain you'll agree that the lengthy-time period foreign exchange buying and selling approach or longterm will provide us extra freedom. You will spend a complete no alternate and lots extra time to enjoy what is important to you. You do no longer want to pressure at the front of the laptop as nicely. A long-time period foreign exchange buying and selling approach basically includes a time-body (four hours +), volatility is much less sturdy, but sturdy resistance line, and the analysis of fee movement more correct. Simply do it frennnd

Banned Saddam Hussain has a reputation beyond repute Saddam Hussain has a reputation beyond repute Saddam Hussain has a reputation beyond repute Saddam Hussain has a reputation beyond repute Saddam Hussain has a reputation beyond repute Saddam Hussain has a reputation beyond repute Saddam Hussain has a reputation beyond repute Saddam Hussain has a reputation beyond repute Saddam Hussain has a reputation beyond repute Saddam Hussain has a reputation beyond repute Saddam Hussain has a reputation beyond repute Saddam Hussain's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,064 Times in 3,917 Posts
    main tu forex ke trading main long term ke trading ko like nh krta hon main trading krta hon short term ke or main tu yahe samjta hon ke short term ke trading he best trading hai ese hum log better watch kr skte hain es liye main long term ke trading ko like nh krta hon main short term ke trading nh krta hon short term ke trading bht he best hoti hai hum ese watch kr skte hain or ache earning bhe shrot term main kr skte hain main long term ke trading ko like nh krta hon

Member al bahri will become famous soon enough al bahri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to my personal opinion is that i think if you have make a right choice at right time then you have no worry about how long is the trading but if you have weak to make better choices and strategy then the long term trading should clean out your Capital to zero. In this section we will explain why we feel that way and help you understand some of the advantages of long-term trading over short-term trading transferring assets, such as stocks, to make a profit on the can be seen as occupying the opposite end of the spectrum from long-term investing

Banned 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,819 Times in 6,185 Posts
    olng time trading hum lamby arsy ki planing k sth karty hai is main hum bahot sa paisa kama sakty hain

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main tu forex ke trading main long term ke trading ko like nh krta hon main trading krta hon short term ke or main tu yahe samjta hon ke short term ke trading he best trading hai ese hum log better watch kr skte hain es liye main long term ke trading ko like nh krta hon main short term ke trading nh krta hon short term ke trading bht he best hoti hai hum ese watch kr skte hain or ache earning bhe shrot term main kr skte hain main long term ke trading ko like nh krta hon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 165 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open