+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 165 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Thread: Long term trading.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-23   17:14
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by sachit View Post
    long term trading karna ess business me asaan nahi hota hai eske liye trader ke paas acha trading system pehle market me hona chahiye,esme trader ko ache se technical aur fundamental analysis ka market me pata hona chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko practice se he kaam karna chahiye.
    of course i agree with you long term trading is very hard and i say that we work in market with market current situation and we make our good technical and fundamental analysis in market and we make good trading experience in market and we make good knowledge in market and we when trader work in market with clear market direction then he/she make good earning easily with forex market

2018-01-18   16:58
    Best answer #2

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalahmed View Post
    Definitely we should do long term trading then you will get real benefit of trading.but you will get it to trading knowledge ,follow the market trends and investor thinking.These all things give you strength of long term trading.
    i say that trader make good profit long term trading and short term both trading terms and it is important for trader that he/she understand the market trend and trader place their order in market with good money management and if trader having good capital in account then he/she use long term trading otherwise trader use short term trading in market and trader make good profit with forex market

2018-01-18   11:56
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  76 USD

achchha paisa kamaane ke lie achchha vyaapaar nahin hai keval alpaavadhi vyaapaar achchha paisa kamaate hain taaki ham 50 dolar se adhik kamaate hain yadi ham dekh rahe hain aur alpaavadhi vyaapaar mujhe lagata hai ki yah sabase achchha laabh hai din

2018-01-26   08:50
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko long term Trading sy profit earn hota hay aor Trader ko long term kay liay thek Trading ky strategy ko use karna chhy aor Trader ko chhy k woh market min long term Trading ko thek setup sy manage karay aor Trader ko Forex Trading main long term market kay trend ko smj kar market main order place karna hay

2018-01-17   21:02
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1707 USD

bhia long term trading bohat hi achi trading hn agar loss me jae to bohat loss lekin profit hi hota hn long term m80% profit ke chance hotey hn becoz lng term me market kabhi na kabhi to rver hoti hi hn

2018-01-27   01:44
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  67 USD

Moving Average is best strategy for trading long term in Forex trading market. Learn moving average and customize it perfectly then you will be able to know the market trend and then you will make good profit with Forex trading market.

Senior Member Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,900 Times in 2,834 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex forum is the good forum in the world. It provide us facility to earn good profit by trading on it.
    I have also use this forum for invest money and make trading to earn good profit.
    I have used to indicators RSI and Zigzag for signal of trading then I have made trading and earn good profit.
    Note:Always Follow the making experienced with others having great knowledge about trading.===========

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Conversely, long-term trading is an opportunity to get more pip than short time. 5 then a few hours later the price increases and I get a profit in a short time and If you use long term means you have big pips as your target so I guess it comes to trading day when you can find opportunities to trade up and trade just looking for 5 -10 pips in each trade after all for the same level of benefits really lives how we run it so that according to the plan and what we want, risks and other factors also influence our decisions because all of that is our decision. and for beginners, they don't have enough patience for long-term trading. It takes great practice and patience. So to do long-term trading you have to wait a long time, and you have to place trades on D1 or W1. Long-term trading is preferred by all expert traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dubrus For This Useful Post:

dr forex (2020-07-14), gagal (2020-07-12)

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are significant differences between them due to the short-term dependence that fits that in long-term trading we have to wait days, weeks and even months to use the stop loss we want and take profits according to long-term trading I have enough time to analyze and relax also, with less stress and more acc, especially short-term trading requires a better mentality in doing so after all you have to always be at least 1: 1 profit-loss ratio (from your take profit and stop loss). and you can do long-term trading with big capital. You must do strong technical and physical analysis. News plays an important role for long-term trading. You can open a trade with a large time schedule and a good trade size. You have to open a long-term trade and have to get it for several hours or days. You can get a lot of money from long-term trading after a long wait.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to endus For This Useful Post:

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think long-term trading is good for getting big profits like double profit or more, but it is not suitable for all traders, for that you must have a large amount for trading. You also need the economic conditions of the currency pair of the country where it will run, if you are sure and have a clear idea than you can open a trade for a long time such as for a week or more than that. I think it's very suitable for expert traders. and that depends on the merchant's strategy. Many traders like long-term trading. Some of them like short-term trading. If you have large capital, you can do long-term trading. If you have small capital, you cannot trade long-term. it can be dangerous for you. I personally like short-term trading. Because when the market moves, you can make a profit in a short time.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to suzana For This Useful Post:

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think long-term trading starts in an h1 time frame or even a daily candle, usually long-term traders only make one order in one week and they actually take into account all the risks and benefits to be received, and most long-term trades require more funds to target. what you want to achieve is a large amount and the trading time is different between the traders. I am one person who likes to trade in most of all sessions and I also avoid excessive trade. I try to be next to my computer and on the forex trading platform anywhere 3-4 hours.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to soo yong For This Useful Post:

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this long-term approach to forex trading or maybe the long-term will offer us far greater freedom. You will spend the whole just not buying and selling and even more the right time to get pleasure from that is important for your account. Short-term exchanges are usually carried out on medium and long-term exchanges. and There are indicators that are imaged, downloaded from the internet, and put 4 hours, resolved or greater so that your trade will last a long time, and enjoy big pip, also toucan using Indianapolis which is offered stochastic on a daily time frame for trading.

Member sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm sure you'll agree that the long-term forex trading strategy or longterm will give us more freedom. You will spend a full no trade and a lot more time to enjoy what is important to you. You do not need to stress on the front of the laptop as well. A long-term forex trading strategy basically consists of a time-frame (4 hours +), volatility is less strong, but strong resistance line, and the analysis of price action more accurate. just do it frennnd..

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    longterm trading or medium term or short term these are not a problem, because the important thing is how we make profits as much as possible. all certainly there are advantages and disadvantages of each, so we do not need to get too hung up on a system that is not necessarily our own master. consistent in terms of studying the pattern is one of the absolutely necessary so that we can quickly master it.

Trusted Member Roshan12 has a reputation beyond repute Roshan12 has a reputation beyond repute Roshan12 has a reputation beyond repute Roshan12 has a reputation beyond repute Roshan12 has a reputation beyond repute Roshan12 has a reputation beyond repute Roshan12 has a reputation beyond repute Roshan12 has a reputation beyond repute Roshan12 has a reputation beyond repute Roshan12 has a reputation beyond repute Roshan12 has a reputation beyond repute Roshan12's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,516 Times in 3,438 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Today market technical analysis trend is buy according to some best indicator Zigzag,RSI
    Market is going up position so if you want to gain good profit must open order buy. Also money management keep you safe from loss. Before trade open must recognize market trend .Your knowledge about market give you chance to earn good profit .
    Best of luck .

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think trading is very profitable in your long term, especially in terms of time. Yes, in terms of your time there will be many activities other than just trading. If we make observations in a few days so that we can install Sell or Buy after we set a Stop Loss and Take Profit then we can open again in a few weeks or months and of course we will make big profits and I think to trade long-term foundations you need look at the larger timeframe graph. As long as you need to hold for a long time, you can also look at the 4-hour and daily diagrams. Some individuals even look at diagrams week after week to see the course.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ismed For This Useful Post:

Roshan12 (2020-06-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 165 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open