+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 165 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Thread: Long term trading.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-23   17:14
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by sachit View Post
    long term trading karna ess business me asaan nahi hota hai eske liye trader ke paas acha trading system pehle market me hona chahiye,esme trader ko ache se technical aur fundamental analysis ka market me pata hona chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko practice se he kaam karna chahiye.
    of course i agree with you long term trading is very hard and i say that we work in market with market current situation and we make our good technical and fundamental analysis in market and we make good trading experience in market and we make good knowledge in market and we when trader work in market with clear market direction then he/she make good earning easily with forex market

2018-01-18   16:58
    Best answer #2

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalahmed View Post
    Definitely we should do long term trading then you will get real benefit of trading.but you will get it to trading knowledge ,follow the market trends and investor thinking.These all things give you strength of long term trading.
    i say that trader make good profit long term trading and short term both trading terms and it is important for trader that he/she understand the market trend and trader place their order in market with good money management and if trader having good capital in account then he/she use long term trading otherwise trader use short term trading in market and trader make good profit with forex market

2018-01-18   11:56
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  76 USD

achchha paisa kamaane ke lie achchha vyaapaar nahin hai keval alpaavadhi vyaapaar achchha paisa kamaate hain taaki ham 50 dolar se adhik kamaate hain yadi ham dekh rahe hain aur alpaavadhi vyaapaar mujhe lagata hai ki yah sabase achchha laabh hai din

2018-01-26   08:50
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko long term Trading sy profit earn hota hay aor Trader ko long term kay liay thek Trading ky strategy ko use karna chhy aor Trader ko chhy k woh market min long term Trading ko thek setup sy manage karay aor Trader ko Forex Trading main long term market kay trend ko smj kar market main order place karna hay

2018-01-17   21:02
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1707 USD

bhia long term trading bohat hi achi trading hn agar loss me jae to bohat loss lekin profit hi hota hn long term m80% profit ke chance hotey hn becoz lng term me market kabhi na kabhi to rver hoti hi hn

2018-01-27   01:44
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  67 USD

Moving Average is best strategy for trading long term in Forex trading market. Learn moving average and customize it perfectly then you will be able to know the market trend and then you will make good profit with Forex trading market.

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    With less capital we cannot hope to make long term trading with big volume let alone short term trading is more profitable then long term because in short term we can do scalping or open several trades for earn more and more but in long-term we need to wait for our success with forex help me to earn money by spending short time as trade long-term and trade short-term is have the same risk because this is the forex market but the main difference of this trade is a long-term trade normally use stop loss and take profit more larger than the short-term trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There's a great warning iMACD, down load the idea by web, and also input it in excess of several a long time time period or even much larger simply put trading are going to be regarding lasting, and enjoy your huge pips, also you can work with dinapoli proffered stochastic in everyday time period in order to business.. if you want to trade for longterm trading you should learn about swing trading or using chart pattern in chart pattern you can make buy on bottom and sell at top and hold it for long time and for sure you have to learn more about divergance and eliot wave or other wave strategy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother Long term trading bohat best hai or me long term trading kerta hun mostly or mjhe Long term trading se profits ache hasil hote hain Friend long term trading k liye cpaital thoda munasib ho maslan $200 tak or phir sath me volume 0.2 se 0.5 tak rakh ker trading ki jaye to profit apko acha ajaya kare ga or itne captial or volume me full capital loss ka chance b nai hoga. It might take a few months to master the organization and then it will be possible to make revenue in the event good fortune mementos people let alone The most clear difference between short term and long term trading is in trading time period and how aggressive the trader's activity in the market that Personally I prefer long term day trading as it is less risky and can give us more profit but Short term usually use time frame from 1D to under

Banned muhammadbwn has a reputation beyond repute muhammadbwn has a reputation beyond repute muhammadbwn has a reputation beyond repute muhammadbwn has a reputation beyond repute muhammadbwn has a reputation beyond repute muhammadbwn has a reputation beyond repute muhammadbwn has a reputation beyond repute muhammadbwn has a reputation beyond repute muhammadbwn has a reputation beyond repute muhammadbwn has a reputation beyond repute muhammadbwn has a reputation beyond repute muhammadbwn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,134 Times in 3,661 Posts
    jahan tak muje lagta hai tu long term ke trading kafi risky trading hai es main kafi risk hai agar tu ap logo ke investment bht zida best hai tu phir ap log long term ke trading kr skate hain or agar ap ke investment achi nh hai tu please ap log short term ke hi trade kren es main lose ke chance kam hote hain or ap log kam time main good profit gain kr sakte hain short time main

Senior Member BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,520 Times in 2,521 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading but still can get same level of profit then being a scalper day trader or swing trader as If you want to earn money then you have to spend on a long term forex trading as well short term trade always gives you instant results and for long term trade you have to wait for a long time i think our trading strategy is always different in different time frames definitely our pip variation is directly related to time frame it depends on you that in which time frame you desire to trade Long term traders try to analyze the fundamental of a currency and then invest and after some days take their profit and it is more than scalpers earning rather than Actually which policy you will apply short term or long term it depends on your need so we have to make trades in accordance with our strategy and we can learn from our mistakes so we can have a more accurate analysis and has a better psychology like So for the new Forex trader short time Forex trading is better option

Senior Member BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    partner and i industry as well as a lot of put together. Primary, long-term dealing. Subsequent, Center period dealing Finally, short-run dealing. Non permanent dealing lies in complete the guts as well as long-term dealing. Because of this We are capable of make use of make use of scalping to realize the idea to get funds suitable for the requirements simply speaking. And if i want to be big than i trade forex long term till Long term does mean that our target pips should be always more we can aim for few pips and still do the trading on larger time frames only all time careful are the mean knowledge is short time trading therefore in forex trade if you want to make short time forex trading ypou8 have to take more risk that will cost you your capital sometime with I basically trade forex on a long term basis To me long

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

we should be able to run with the breed and all will be very good and we should be able to do well and stay calm and all will be very good and we should be able to control yourself and wait then it will all be good and longterm should run better and that was the beginning for the trader. In the market i do not understand more about the trading market where i will learn and In fact I went a long term business transaction as a backup like if I do not earn more business by putting wrong then I do business with long-term trades to be profitable so Long term trades are being kept sometimes for few weeks or even months but the main assumption of this kind of trading is to catch the big move of price

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Long term trading is always good and almost giving profit to the traders but there is one problem in long term trading that we can't perform it with small capital or in other word it is very difficult to do long term trading with small balance and those traders that they have enough capital in account they are always get profit with long term trading.

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Long term trading is always good and almost giving profit to the traders but there is one problem in long term trading that we can't perform it with small capital or in other word it is very difficult to do long term trading with small balance and those traders that they have enough capital in account they are always get profit with long term trading.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to zohaib1 For This Useful Post:

BlindX (2019-12-31)

Banned mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,195 Times in 451 Posts
    There is an indicator iMACD, download it from internet, and place it over 4 hours time frame or larger
    so your trades will be for long term, and enjoy the big pips, also you can use dinapoli preffered stochastic on daily time frame to trade..

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mohsin555 For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2019-12-31)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 165 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open