+ Reply to Thread
Page 266 of 270 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 264 265 266 267 268 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 2696

Thread: Demo Account V/S Demo contest.

Banned nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,636 Times in 131 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anchitkole View Post
    I think you are right. Whenever we go for big lot size to double the money in few hours, we often violate the rules and make the forex gambling.

What to talk about learning, we are even losing the previous learning as we are practicing something contrary to forex.
    if we voilate the rules in real account then we should suffer from that but in demo what ever you do that don't create any problem to you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pivot-trader View Post
    i like your trading style. learn trading on cent account is good and so far i do it too. i thing this is better than demo account.
    chote account me tarding sekhna bahut safe rehta hai
    har trade ko demo account ke baad real account me chote hcote lots me trade karna chahiye
    aise karne se uskazada loss bhi nahi hota aur confedence bhi badta hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member preetksgill is on a distinguished road preetksgill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To learn forex i think opening a real account and learning to trade is more important. if we learn with demo account there will be no excitement and enthusiasm that we get while trading with real accounts.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    but haan aap usko real trading ki tarah karo kyon k agar aap jeet gaye to prize aur haan bade prize hote hain aur haar bhi gaye to masla nhi kyon k aap ko kuch lose nhi so i think take full advantage of these dmeo contest and it is good opportunity for us I love demo contests. But agar seekhna bhi hai to dono demo account mein bhi aur contest mein bhi trading karo.

Member Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,483 Times in 558 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    demo context hum sirf gambling jasie hi karte ahai kyunki usme prize hota hai aur jisme hume faidya hota hai, par usse hum kuch sikh nahi sakte hai kyunki hum real account me same nah kar sakte hai
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

Member makjon is an unknown quantity at this point makjon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by christina_oktaviani View Post
    i think demo account more important for newbie..
    because demo account is basic way to the real account..
    how about another?
    yes,..demo account is very importing for a newbie,

we can learn all about trading in demo account,.after we are sure we can then start our entry into contest before
    we plungging directly into the real account

Banned diesel1984 is an unknown quantity at this point diesel1984's Avatar
    Thanks
    we can test strategy to run for some times 1-3 months to have the stable one to use by the real account/plan...
    the presets for the strategy is the same as for real acc..

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that two links are the same in mt4 platform.. Because, we want to register separately for demo contests in instaforex site. So, we may able to open account on any links to do demo.

Banned ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 235 Posts
    I saw some experienced traders are working hard on demo contests to make some huge money by winning the contests. For normal trader its time waste if he try for demo contest.

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    yes of course doing something is better than doing nothing. but $10 is not a big sum i guess. you must be spendiing it in going to a movie.
    bhai 10$ is not big amount for enjoying life with waist of time everyone easily make more then 10$ for it..but jab investment ki baat aati hai tb 10$ bahut badaaa amount ban jaataa hai...
    so first demo is best

+ Reply to Thread
Page 266 of 270 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 264 265 266 267 268 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)