+ Reply to Thread
Page 264 of 270 FirstFirst ... 164 214 254 262 263 264 265 266 ... LastLast
Results 2,631 to 2,640 of 2696

Thread: Demo Account V/S Demo contest.

Member sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think in demo contest we feel the feelings like real accounts (fear to lose contst) and it also a very important thing for real trading that you experience the fear.you have also said true that in demo contest we cannot learn the trading techniques like money managment

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Rohail is on a distinguished road Rohail's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Demo account is the account in which the condition of market and all the calculations are just same as that of real, demo accounts are very beneficial for newbies, because in Demo accounts we don't need to invest the money is just virtual but all other options are just like that of real, newbies can learn and improve their skills without loosing their money, before starting Forex trading on a real account one should must use demo account to check his/her skills and also check out the platform provided by that broker, many brokers are offering demo accounts. Now Demo accounts have a lot of importance in Forex trading, every newbie must use this type of account before starting real trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    This 2 account have big difference that people should understand.

In demo account, we try to do trade with small lot size and try to learn from that so we can do same in real account.

But in demo context, we always open big lot size to double money in some hours and to come in top 5 or 10. So i think we should not learn anything from demo context except doing gambling.

What do you think about this?
    i think that also , you right in every word you talking ,
    but not all trader can find the difference between demo account and demo context
    i think the different between the demo and real account was in psychology of trader that's all the points.

Banned diesel1984 is an unknown quantity at this point diesel1984's Avatar
    Thanks
    Creating a system is the first step you should take. You need to create a system that suits your personality, otherwise you will find it difficult to follow market movements.
    You can base your system on technical indicators such as mechanical systems or systems based on experience and history.

Member Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

In demo account, we try to do trade with small lot size and try to learn from that so we can do same in real account.

But in demo context, we always open big lot size to double money in some hours and to come in top 5 or 10. So i think we should not learn anything from demo context except doing gambling.

Demo accounts help us to build our confidence level. It is one of the best way to learn about trading. We get to trade with real trends in real trading environment but only with fake money. We can get lots of experiences as well as vital knowledge about forex through demo accounts. So I think demo account trading is very important before going for the real trade.

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Demo account is the one where you need to practice and the money in this account is virtual money and not real money.A trader checks his trading strategy by trading from demo accounts.

In demo contest the traders are again given equal amount of virtual money and leverage and the trader who makes most money out it is declared the winner.This is also done to check the abilities and skills of traders and also for a health competition.

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jai View Post
    Head to tail is the safest rout for earning in forex. One thing which I feel is that many contest only for demo account persons but no contest for real account holders. so I request to insta forex brokers please arrange some light contest for real accounts holders because people will enjoy trading.
    good thinking..if we have contest on real account than forex trader kaa courage badhega aur who forex trading mein kaam aayega...aur real account holder ko apni learning ka andaza hoga..contest se
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jai View Post
    Head to tail is the safest rout for earning in forex. One thing which I feel is that many contest only for demo account persons but no contest for real account holders. so I request to insta forex brokers please arrange some light contest for real accounts holders because people will enjoy trading.

I think there are contests for real accounts also. They give huge prices for those who participate and win in the contest. But, it is for huge capital holders only can able to participate.
    So, i also request our instaforex to start contest for us also.

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Banned diesel1984 is an unknown quantity at this point diesel1984's Avatar
    Thanks

Although different than using the money, but you still have an advantage. The aim is that you can know how your system will work without fear of losing money...
    Demo is to test your system...
    It is recommended that you keep at it until it produced consistent and good results. You only need to be patient; remember that your goal here is to have the perfect trading system that you can use.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 264 of 270 FirstFirst ... 164 214 254 262 263 264 265 266 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)