+ Reply to Thread
Page 262 of 270 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 260 261 262 263 264 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 2696

Thread: Demo Account V/S Demo contest.

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    demo a/c is like the bsic platform for all the newcomers so it is lot important to learn stuff but demo contest is like a warfare going on to win the price in the least of time, i dnt deny the fact tht even it need ssome skill but to learn forex trade deeply this demo contest is like no use, coz it is not possible to be money managed all the time coz u juss hurrying to win the prize

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was amazed by the master who participate in the contest, I observed a very large profit they can, if I contest, certainly can not compete

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ketan will become famous soon enough ketan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Demo account is the one where you need to practice and the money in this account is virtual money and not real money.A trader checks his trading strategy by trading from demo accounts.

In demo contest the traders are again given equal amount of virtual money and leverage and the trader who makes most money out it is declared the winner.This is also done to check the abilities and skills of traders and also for a health competition.

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hamada View Post
    In demo accounts we see new people but in demo contests we see lot of experienced traders who will make their account 10time in few days.
    Yes, new thinking. I agree with you. we may saw experienced traders in contests and they do their best. We can also able to follow their trading style in some contests. But, they wont affect market movements.

Member akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That's right. When it comes to contest its all about winning from the maximum lot and if one plans to learn forex from it, then he's for sure in the wrong place.

Banned hamada is an unknown quantity at this point hamada's Avatar
    Thanks
    In demo accounts we see new people but in demo contests we see lot of experienced traders who will make their account 10time in few days.

Banned chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    What I personally think is that Demo account is for every one, newbies as well as professionals. Each and every trader remains as a student no matter how experienced he becomes.

As far as Demo Contest account is concerned, its totally like gambling. Its too hard to win a demo contest as you have to grow the account 8 to 10 times within a week or so. It can disturb your trading psychology as well.

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think you are right. Whenever we go for big lot size to double the money in few hours, we often violate the rules and make the forex gambling.

What to talk about learning, we are even losing the previous learning as we are practicing something contrary to forex.

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I saw some experienced traders are working hard on demo contests to make some huge money by winning the contests. For normal trader its time waste if he try for demo contest.

Banned chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I started to get forex from the beginning I have not used the account cents friend because honestly I do not understand at that time or a standard account that I tend to do is study analysis with any account

+ Reply to Thread
Page 262 of 270 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 260 261 262 263 264 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)