+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 270 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Thread: Demo Account V/S Demo contest.

Member dixit will become famous soon enough dixit will become famous soon enough dixit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you. Trading demo contest is a trading competition. This competition every trader tries to open a trade with a very high lot size. That's why we can't learn anything from demo contests. So we have to practice trading on a demo account very tightly. and the demo account is for practice, when we still don't have much experience in this business. But the demo contest is for expert traders who have so much expert experience and trading expertise, they join the demo contest to be winners and get prizes, so they can get a lot of money from it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that is one of the things that you can do is make money through contests like instaforex is one of the sites that have seen have very good contests that they pay very well .... they can also trade with robots a good way to get into further forex and that is what I will say also that the demo account is for those who have just started trading that you want to get used to professional trading but contests exist for those who want to make money by having fun trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually both are the same, but in a demo contest we will have the opportunity to make prizes that usually make real money, so many traders choose to use a demo account than usual. and No matter how many restrictions there are in a demo contest, it can give you real money if you win it. So I prefer to practice on a demo account and if I have some new strategies to test, then a normal demo account will be used

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How can someone on a demo account always seem to do well but when you start your own account, the performance decreases. What this means is that a demo account does not really convey all about the real market or with investments that are traded with fear. and demo contests are a good job for beginners but have experience in this forum. if you have no knowledge of forums, contests are a waste of time for beginners. on the other hand the contest is the shortest way to get a bonus or double your bonus.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to xiaomi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member baceo will become famous soon enough baceo will become famous soon enough baceo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you because demo contests like gambling you trade with big lots with several positions open at one time, we only chase prizes and are not ready to learn about forex, it's good to take part in a demo contest only if you have full understanding of the forex market, but if You just learned how to trade on a normal demo account. and demo accounts are accounts intended to help new traders practice trading methods and help pro traders to test new trading strategies without having to risk testing on real accounts, while demo contests are only contests for cash prizes and bonuses held among demo account holders

Member ashrafx will become famous soon enough ashrafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Demo account is a training account intended to enable new forex traders to learn how to trade on the foreign exchange market without risking money and also this account helps professional traders test and optimize new trading strategies before applying it to a real account when the demo contest takes place between the demo account holder and You are right that there are big differences in demo accounts and demo contests and we need to be aware of those differences and ensure that we trade at the right time and in the right place in the market, we will be able to profit in the market

Member suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Demo is the best, we can learn many things here. In my view if we go for real context then we can take demo exercises first so we can be the best in the real world. We have to do a lot of hard work. and some traders feel very bad and feel very bored when trading with Instaforex demo trading balance trading demo. So for them and I believe this is a good opportunity. because of my trust I won first place and took $ 500 in my trading balance.

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A demo account with a contest is a very good and great offer to make a demo account with the right utilization, because we practice the demo may become less concentrated but when it gives us additional benefits the strategy and focus must be more effective. and In trading a demo account, a trader actually learns forex trading and it helps him to succeed in real trading but in the context of demo trading is a game here everyone tries to get big profits only a few times, here all traders are aggressive because of the results of traders maximum loser here. I don't like the context of the demo because it creates bad habits in your mind.

Member adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Demo accounts are advertised all over the internet, and people who explore financial sites are often exposed to many advertisements that encourage them to open a demo account. Demo account trading is a new form of paper trading. The ancient paper trade involved writing entries and going out to see how the methodology was played in the market. Demo accounts allow traders to do this in a computerized simulator. The simulated trading environment does provide opportunities for traders to familiarize themselves with the software they will use with their broker to trade the market, but when someone moves to trade directly after a demo account, there are some surprises they need to prepare. to.

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now with a demo account you can practice your strategy in the forex market. It is impossible to make experience through a demo account because psychology will not be a part of it. If you want to make money on the forex market, the best way to make money is to trade and practice with a real account. You can't practice the real thing with a demo account. Very difficult and impossible in some cases. and I have many people who have a lot of time to talk to me, but I don't know why they say that they have a lot to do with their death and that they have a history of being able to give us a warm welcome, and we have fun together. I am glad they can tell me what they are doing here, but they have some things that I have just forgotten.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 270 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)