+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 270 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Thread: Demo Account V/S Demo contest.

Member kopai will become famous soon enough kopai will become famous soon enough kopai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Demo account is the one where you need to practice and the money in this account is virtual money and not real money.A trader checks his trading strategy by trading from demo accounts.

In demo contest the traders are again given equal amount of virtual money and leverage and the trader who makes most money out it is declared the winner.This is also done to check the abilities and skills of traders and also for a health competition.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we use demo contest to know how perfect our trading plan is. we make profit as much as possible. But we use demo account in different ways, demo account is like a simulation of live account. Head to tail is the safest rout for earning in forex. One thing which I feel is that many contest only for demo account persons but no contest for real account holders. so I request to insta forex brokers please arrange some light contest for real accounts holders because people will enjoy trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    but haan aap usko real trading ki tarah karo kyon k agar aap jeet gaye to prize aur haan bade prize hote hain aur haar bhi gaye to masla nhi kyon k aap ko kuch lose nhi so i think take full advantage of these dmeo contest and it is good opportunity for us I love demo contests. But agar seekhna bhi hai to dono demo account mein bhi aur contest mein bhi trading karo.

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that two links are the same in mt4 platform.. Because, we want to register separately for demo contests in instaforex site. So, we may able to open account on any links to do demo. I saw some experienced traders are working hard on demo contests to make some huge money by winning the contests. For normal trader its time waste if he try for demo contest.

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    cent account me trade suru karna accha he. par mere bhai agar aapke paas kuch bhi na rahe deposit karne ke liye to aap kya bathe rahenge? to isliye demo best he. aur haa yaar agar tum demo me balance low rakhoge toh real ke jaisa anubhab paoge. try to use 100$ in demo account. thik hei. Han bhai thek kaha ap ne. agar ap deposit nai kar saktay to ap demo pe practice zarur kartay raho or demo ko real samajh kar trade karo is se buhat si nai cheez seekhnay ko milay gi.

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    demo account hum sikhne ke liye istemal karte he par demo contest just like betting. contest me hume sirf no1 pe ane ki pari rehta he. aur demo account me hum dhre dhre trde karte he aur usse sikhte he.
    newbie ko demo contest nehi demo account use karna chahiye.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,581 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by yajna View Post
    demo contest are nearly like trading on live account, because you are trading with emotions most of the time as you want to be the winner, but demo account you are only trading your strategy and you don't fear from making any loss and relatively according to the trader it self. according to the mindset adjustment. i mean, sometime the pure demo will be better then the contest account. this is because when we trade without controlled emotions in contest account. all that we think just reward or prize. this could make us forget our main goal enter the demo trade.
    वास्तव में डेमो अकाउंट सीखने के लिए अच्छा नहीं है क्योंकि डेमो अकाउंट हम कुछ भी नहीं सीखते हैं क्योंकि हम केवल आनंद के लिए डेमो अकाउंट का इलाज करते हैं और हम इसे गंभीरता से नहीं लेते हैं क्योंकि हम जानते हैं कि हम लाभ के साथ कुछ भी नहीं करेंगे या किसी भी चीज को वास्तविक नहीं पाएंगे। और हां, डेमो अकाउंट व्यापारियों के लिए हमारी खुद की जेब से किसी भी डॉलर को जोखिम में डाले बिना व्यापार के कौशल में सुधार करने के लिए बहुत उपयोगी है। वास्तविक खाते के साथ व्यापार करने से पहले व्यापारियों के लिए तैयारी के रूप में डेमो खाता महत्वपूर्ण है और जब हम वर्तमान रणनीति के साथ व्यापार कर रहे हैं, तो प्रदर्शन को जानने के लिए हमारे माप के रूप में डेमो प्रतियोगिता का उपयोग करना संभव है।

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also think that the demo account better for the learning process, because it's just a demo contest for traders who are only after big gains without the use of a good strategy. because they are only chasing victory in the contest. and victory is determined by the amount of profit they get. so there is no learning process and account management strategies that good in my opinion. and Any kind of contest can be valuable for a trader.. because it can teach you many things.. How to acquire a sporty attitude, How to use your full potential.. and when you are with any kind of competition then you will see how much your strategy can perform against all other strategies of this world.. it will be a world wide arena to fight..

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    demo contest are nearly like trading on live account, because you are trading with emotions most of the time as you want to be the winner, but demo account you are only trading your strategy and you don't fear from making any loss and relatively according to the trader it self. according to the mindset adjustment. i mean, sometime the pure demo will be better then the contest account. this is because when we trade without controlled emotions in contest account. all that we think just reward or prize. this could make us forget our main goal enter the demo trade.

Member suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very true, the demo account and real account is the same the difference is a capital, if we are trading with a demo account loss when we can feel calm and relaxed because we did not lose anything different if we use a real account most of the traders if experienced loss use the demo account is usually easy emotion
    and I agree with you sir, i think demo account trading is more profitable for the trader then the demo contest because when trader do trade in the demo account then they can analysis with various experiment in this marke

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 270 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)